over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Mountaindog training log

3clipseGT

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Ok guys like ive stated in some other threads ive hired John Meadows to do my training for me. I wont be going into detail or copying and pasting the training as obviously this is confidential. But i will be letting you know how i feel and how the workout went.

Stats:

Weight: 191
BF%: This is a rough estimate but id say 14%
Years training: 9

Goals:
I want to be shredded nasty for summer, im lookin at 6-8%, im hopin to be around 165-170 to achieve this while maintaing my strength.

Diet:
Im not sensitive to carbs at all, and what i mean by that is that my body seems to hate carbs in excess. I hold water like crazy and tend to feel like crap and run really well on low carbs, but i like the intensity and pump and fullness i get from carbs so this is how it will look like until i start to see weight sit still.

I work a rotating shift so this is how it will be outline:

Day shifts: Meal 1-3: 35Pro/15Fat
Meal 4: 35Pro/5fat/ 20-30gms carbs
Meal 5: 35Pro/40-60gms carbs
Meal 6: 35Pro/15Fat ( This is if i have a meal 6 )

Night shifts: Meal 1: 35Pro/5fat/20-30gms carbs
Meal 2: 35Pro/40-60gms carbs
Meal 3-6: 35Pro/15Fat

Off days: These days just depend on when i train.

Refeeds will happen once a week, typicaly a meal of whatever i want.

Supps:
Vit C
Vit D
Celery Seed
Hawthorne Berry
Milk Thistle
NAC
Fish oil
Lecithin
Magnesium
Calcium
Extra Aminos
Super Cissus RX
Multi with glucosamine/chondroiten ( spelling? )
Sometimes a pre workout
Test booster
Fat burner

No hormones will be used now nor in the near future

Peptides my lab rat will be using:
IGF LR3-100mcgs PWO
Ipam/CJC1295-100mcgs each prior to the rat going to sleep.
TB-500- 2-4mgs a week

If anyone has questions or comments let me know. :headbang:

Last edited:
My first workout was today, i had to move it from monday to tuesday as we had an appointment with the geneticist ( my wifes pregnant ) and then i had work, so getting to the gym on monday wasnt a possibility.

Diet was on point though.

Today i got in and hammered legs today. Definitely different then what im used to and i was sweating up a storm, but i was far more vascular then what i thought i would be and i felt really good.

Performed 30 minutes of cardio after and will be foam rolling here shortly. Overall a great workout and i felt good, sick ( haha ), but good! :headbang:

This should be a great log. I will be taking note :)

My first workout was today, i had to move it from monday to tuesday as we had an appointment with the geneticist ( my wifes pregnant ) and then i had work, so getting to the gym on monday wasnt a possibility.

Diet was on point though.

Today i got in and hammered legs today. Definitely different then what im used to and i was sweating up a storm, but i was far more vascular then what i thought i would be and i felt really good.

Performed 30 minutes of cardio after and will be foam rolling here shortly. Overall a great workout and i felt good, sick ( haha ), but good! :headbang:

I know I am not doing your diet (and cardio goes with that)...lol...but I do not like post workout cardio. Weight training done intensely turns on mTOR which equals protein synthesis - the good guys....cardio (particularly excessive) turns on AMPK an enzyme that inhibits mTOR signaling..not good....you step on the gas with training, cardio slams on the brakes..

how much and how intense of cardio will do this...not 100 sure, but i would not do post workout cardio for this reason. Burn fat during other parts of the day, not around the time you are trying to tell your body to build muscle...

just a thought for my brothes here..

I know I am not doing your diet (and cardio goes with that)...lol...but I do not like post workout cardio. Weight training done intensely turns on mTOR which equals protein synthesis - the good guys....cardio (particularly excessive) turns on AMPK an enzyme that inhibits mTOR signaling..not good....you step on the gas with training, cardio slams on the brakes..

how much and how intense of cardio will do this...not 100 sure, but i would not do post workout cardio for this reason. Burn fat during other parts of the day, not around the time you are trying to tell your body to build muscle...

just a thought for my brothes here..

Makes perfect sense John and i will as much as possible space it out away from training to get the full benefits.

Even though your not doing my diet like you said im always willing to learn and try new things, so i dont mind the help or info at all.

Also diet yesterday was perfect and i slept amazing last night. This morning my legs HUURRTT! Not the bad i think i injured myself hurt though, the let me feed them good food so they grow type hurt.

Like ive always said, it hurts so good!!!

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread - could you post up pics so as we can track progress with you please.

Good luck man, and hope the pregnancy goes well...

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread - could you post up pics so as we can track progress with you please.

Good luck man, and hope the pregnancy goes well...

I can definitely post pictures up. Ill post them on the saturday of each week. So this satrday will be my first set of pictures.

Thanks bro im hoping it goes smooth.

Awesome man!

One day I hope to be baller-status enough to give John a try. :D

will be subscribed and keeping up with this bud, logs are always fun to watch.

One day I hope to be baller-status enough to give John a try. :D

will be subscribed and keeping up with this bud, logs are always fun to watch.

Trust me im stashing money away so i can hire him again and if im lucky his diet as well. I just hired him but how hed handled my emails and questions is just outstanding.

Just ate my pre workout meal and im about to head off and kill back!

Ill post the results when i get back.

Great thread, I'll be following along!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Ok guys i researched peps a bit different today then i had previously.

Ate my pre workout meal which consisted of 1 pack of grits/6 egg whites/ 2 turkey sausage pieces. This was about 45 minutes prior to the gym.

What my rat did prior to running on his wheel was this:

100mcgs DES split bi-lateral
50mcgs IGF LR3 split-bi lateral
50mcgs IGF LR3 split bilateral post wheel.

PWO nutrition for me looked like this:

1 cup brown rice/5 oz chicken breast/ 1/4 cup FF cheese/4 triskets ( yes i counted these out )

Feelin pretty full right now, vascularity is good and feeling tight after that meal.

The workout went extremely well and i had a really good sweat going. Definitely had to lower the weight on most exercises but i wanted to feel it really well and thats what i accomplished along with keeping my intensity up.
Some people were giving me weird looks on one of the exercises as it was different then the norm, but i was tearing it up thats for sure.

Overall a great workout and ill be going to do cardio a bit later to finish out the day! :headbang:

Last edited:
good stuff bud! i will be following along :headbang:

good stuff bud! i will be following along :headbang:

Awesome man, thanks for following!

Diets been on point today as usual. Feeling really good about things right now, havnt been overly hungry and im still looking full and vascular for most of the day.

I got in and did cardio earlier today and just got in my pre workout meal, ironicaly im sweating after i ingested it, must mean my metab is ON FIRE! :headbang:

In about 45 minutes ill be making my way to the gym if i get the ok from John. Its supposed to be an off day but due to some things going on itd help if i trained today.

So ill wait for that and if he says not a problem ill be off to the gym!

John gave me the go ahead so i got into the gym and slayed my chest and shoulders!

The workout went amazingly well, i was sweating up a storm and pump was off the chain.

My delts were taking a friggin beating and my chest and delts were so full and pumped i could see the vascularity through my shirt! :headbang:

Loving the training thus far and when i leave the gym i feel like ive left nothing in the gym. Like ive stated in my other workouts the weight i use is down but the pump and feeling after i complete the workouts is just unbelievable, im truly digging it.

I also wear a mouth piece to stop myself from grinding my teeth and what not and i get the weirdest looks! :D

PWO meal was yellow rice/ chicken/ more triskets, quickly becoming a favorite of mine!

I just went to vote for you but realized the polls were closed yesterday.
Sorry Bro. But you had my vote for sure!!!!!!!
JM is the man. Great decision, my friend

Mack

I just went to vote for you but realized the polls were closed yesterday.
Sorry Bro. But you had my vote for sure!!!!!!!
JM is the man. Great decision, my friend

Mack

Mack,

Not a problem at all my friend. Just being nominated was an honor itself. Yes JM is the man and im already more then happy with the services and WILL be coming back.

OK everyone today was arm day in the gym. Specificaly timed all my meals today quite perfectly so id have my pre workout meal about 1.5 hours before the gym.

Took my pre workout and my aminos and into the gym i went to destroy my arms. ANNDDD destroy them is what i did! Some of the exercises had me digging deep to finish them but i didnt quit! I made sure to grind out each and every rep until the last rep and i literaly couldnt lift anymore.

Needless to say the pump was stupid and vascularity was at an all time high. My co-workers who hit the gym with me were just like W-T-F?? :headbang:

I was also sweating profusely which to me means i was working my tail off. Probably the best arm day ive had in a year if not longer.

Post workout meal was perfect and on point and ill be going to hit up 30 minutes of cardio prior to my last meal and then bed time!

Tomorrow will just be cardio and then my cheat meal/refeed day. :headbang:

Oh and i should have pics up Monday from this week. My wife has friends in town and they leave sunday , so monday i should be able to get pics up and not look like a bloated mess from saturday.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws