over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Join my 6 week cruise!

SmallTownIron

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Professional Muscle Members,
All great things must come to an end but who says that the new beginning cant be just on good?!

Going to start a log here that will last about 6 weeks. This 6 weeks will be considered my cruise until I get ready for one last off-season approach which will lead into my next show. I am shooting for my next show to be in October or so.

What will this cruise contain?
  • Ipamorelin (ERGO)
  • IGF-DES (ERGO)
  • GHRP-2 (ERG0)
  • CJC 1295 W/O DAC (ERGO)
  • HGH (Kami)
  • Test Cyp (TK Labs)

Protocol
  • Ipamorelin - 100mcg, three times a day
  • GHRP-2 - 100mcg, three times a day
  • CJC 1295 W/O DAC - 100mcg, three times a day
  • IGF-DES - Preworkout: Start with 75mcg and increase in 25mcg increments weeekly
  • HGH - 1iu following Ipa/CJC/GHRP, three times a day
  • Test Cyp - 200mg a week

Diet
Controlled by my coach. Diet consist of low fats/mod carb/high protein

Training
Only one way to do it....MOUNTAIN DOG!

Starting Weight

Starting Photos
DSC00460.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

I will begin this log once I received everything.

Thank 3. What have you been up to? Hows training going?

Thank 3. What have you been up to? Hows training going?

Not much bro just trying to get my shred on.

Training is great, hired John which i have a log going on. Been loving it, havnt been this sore in a while!

Damn smalltowniron... I have been wondering wtf you look like... your avatar got me intrigued... Looking good bro... Def interested to see how you progress!

Damn smalltowniron... I have been wondering wtf you look like... your avatar got me intrigued... Looking good bro... Def interested to see how you progress!

Sorry my avatar is misleading. ;)

You look good.. R u coming off a blast?

I'm curious to see how well this protocol works for keeping lean muscle and weight.

Really dont like to refer to it as a blast but more as an enhance hrt protocol. :D

I am not looking to loose any weight but mainly to take the 6 weeks of hrt to the next level. Ergo has been great to me and this entire community. I have no doubt that the peps will shock me and everyone here.

While I am impatiently waiting for my ergo package to arrive, let me express a couple of things.

Dealing with Ergo is privilege. Why do I say this? The company carries themselves very professionally and takes prides not only in their products, but also their customers. I have dealt with other peptides and research companies on here and other boards and Ergo is by far the most passionate. WE are not just another costumer to them. WE are apart of this "family" that have built here on PM. Lets all keep in mind that we should feel privileged to have Ergo as a source here (for research purposes only).

Changes I will be making
Diet- Nothing really. My diet will SLIGHT change in regards to my carb intake. I will drop carbs ONLY by 50 grams on my rest days. Training days will stay the same

Training- I am on Week 8 of Mountain Dog but this 6 weeks log will begin on Week 9 of the program.

Cardio- I will start very little cardio; 3 times a week for 25 minutes.

Damn...you have some sic quads!!! I'm jealous! That's awesome! Legs win shows. Your obviously busted your butt to get those.

Your peptide protocol looks great to me. The only change I would recommend is to replace the kigs with rips. I can't discuss what I know, but trust me when I say rip's are something very special. ;)

So you want to use 1IU GH and are using Kigs... best make that 4IU every inject then ;):banghead:

Goodluck with your cruise and for the rest of 2012. I wish you all the best. Gonna try some peps myself but money is too tight and can't even afford GH but that will come first when I have some spare cash... defo rips.

Look great at 190 how tall are you

Damn...you have some sic quads!!! I'm jealous! That's awesome! Legs win shows. Your obviously busted your butt to get those.

Your peptide protocol looks great to me. The only change I would recommend is to replace the kigs with rips. I can't discuss what I know, but trust me when I say rip's are something very special. ;)
Thank JJB. Legs is the one part that I love training the most.

Yeah, sorry, not sure why I types kigs. I will be running rips in lieu of kigs. Im done with all the BS going around with the gh.

So you want to use 1IU GH and are using Kigs... best make that 4IU every inject then ;):banghead:

Goodluck with your cruise and for the rest of 2012. I wish you all the best. Gonna try some peps myself but money is too tight and can't even afford GH but that will come first when I have some spare cash... defo rips.
I will be using rips not the kigs, sorry about that. Running the peps will save me a lot of money than running gh. Plus I believe the peps will give me more of what I am looking for in this cruise. GH takes much longer to do its work than peptides while capitalizing on the synergy effect.

Look great at 190 how tall are you
5' and 6.456" :D Thanks Moose

Protocol looks good STI! Looking forward to some changes for you this year buddy.

Everything I need should be here VERY soon. Getting more and more excited

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner