over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Watchntv abuses cardio/dieting/dnp

watchntv

Newbies
Watchntv abuses cardio/dieting/dnp
Welcome,

Before my coma, I was in good shape, had close friends, was in medical school...life was good.
If life was a choose your own adventure book, I never had to go back to make a new choice; I had made all the correct choices to get to where I wanted to be life. I was able to get to be on the right path in life was because I had resources to follow a path. It was pretty easy, no real mystery to it, do X, Y, Z will lead you result A...
I wanted result A and I was on the path to get result A.

Being in a coma kicked me off my path. Conceptually it would seem easy to get back on the path, but with no resource would give me any definite answers. I was given some, it depends and a lot of, maybe type answers. This lead to having to try a few different paths.
Going from Austin to Colorado to Connecticut, in what was essentially a desperation attempt to avoid surgery and regain some of the physical abilities I had before. I ended up going back to medical school 3 times in total. Twice I left due to medical need, 2 surgeries later,(correct double vision) I finally left the 3rd time because I had the notion medical school will always be there, but when will I have time to focus on me again? When I finish med school? when I finish residency?
Coupled with the progress on my own doing PT work and being told I could reapply anytime(after I did XYZ, which now has been revealed to be a lie, but that's another issue) I left.
I know how I was before the brainstem injury and now I'm watching my family get old and die and it makes me think of my mortality and I see my friends from medical school almost all have kids and are doing stuff in their lives and I find it just depressing that I'm still playing catch up.
Depression and/or boredom led me to date various females whom I'd never have given a second look at had I not felt shitty about my own life. This also led me to self-medicate myself with food to feel good.
One of my medical school professors told me, "Life is a journey, not a destination. It’s what happens along the way and how we handle it that’s important. You have done an astonishing job so far, given the obstacles you have had placed before you, and your tenacity is admirable. Given all that’s happened, is it appropriate that your goal has remained unchanged? There’s a Greek expression, “Panta rhei”, which is variously translated as “Things change”, or “You can never step foot in the same river twice”. Maybe it’s time to reevaluate?"
which was him being nice, but just irked me a little bit.
My life isnt the movie, "Doc Hollywood"('91)
Where, a young doctor causes a traffic accident in a small town and is sentenced to work for some days at the town hospital and ends up deciding not to become a plastic surgeon in the big city but a small town GP.

When my car got dented/totaled(I wasnt driving it and he wasnt drinking, as people ask as if that would make a difference to my situation? When asked that I started to ask, "if he was, would that mean I deserved this? or did you have a point?") I was still working to lay the foundation of my life. This detour doesnt mean I'm gonna move the goalposts and decide I want to go somewhere else or even nowhere else.

I excel at school, because I need the structure, I'm sorta lost without it.

This log is about making a dent in what I did to myself, the overeating.
My lowest bodyfat was ~9% at 168lbs in 2002(the year before my 1st eye surgery)
I was at 195lbs in 2009
I'm now sitting at 252lbs, roughly 34% bf according to trainer at my gym
which tells me I'm carrying about 160LBM. I'd like to carry this even after I drop to 175lbs

I start the easy/hard part of this log April 2nd. That's when I'll get the structure I need in the form of a contest to lose the highest percentage of body weight.

I was told on the winners of the contest lose, on average, 20% of bodyweight.
Since I want to end up at 175lbs, I'll need to start out at ~220lbs

25%+ lost should easily place me at the top and take home the top prize.
since I want to end up at 175lbs, I'll need to start out at ~245lbs which is good, since that's about what I am now.

70lbs in 70days(10 weeks) seems like a lot
that's why I'm going to go ahead and diet for the next 6 weeks, then salt+fiber+water right before the weigh in.

so how much fat can I lose in 10weeks? I have no idea, I've never tried anything as absurd as this, I need to get some DNP from dinitrio, before I start,I've only heard good things about his product, so I hope it doesnt kill me:rolleyes:

Last edited:
lol... DNP + cardio marathon + no food = more than 70 lbs in 10 weeks lol

This would be in no way healthy mind you

Last edited:
lol... DNP + cardio marathon + no food = more than 70 lbs in 10 weeks lol

This would be in no way healthy mind you

oh, I'll have food
eggwhites
veggies
fruit
efas
CA, K, D

I dont know how you define "health" but being a fatty isnt healthy for me at all,
using DNP and spending a portion of my day walking or lifting weights(about 40mins, 2-3x week) wont kill me and the results will overcome the strain it takes to get there

It can be done thats for sure. I have learned some things on my road with dnp. Ramp it up slowly. Don't get carried away. Remember it take 3-4 days at a single dose before you fully realize how it's going to effect you. Also a v8 and a gatorade a day are essential. ON top of this i always change out all my carbs to fruit atleast for the most part. Be safe and do things right and there is no reason you shouldn't be able to slam it out.

It can be done thats for sure. I have learned some things on my road with dnp. Ramp it up slowly. Don't get carried away. Remember it take 3-4 days at a single dose before you fully realize how it's going to effect you. Also a v8 and a gatorade a day are essential. ON top of this i always change out all my carbs to fruit atleast for the most part. Be safe and do things right and there is no reason you shouldn't be able to slam it out.

thanks
I was going to convert carbs to mostly fruit, but that wasnt on purpose....
I used to have concolator help me on my DNP runs, but he's gone MIA, but I know enough to do it, but I lost my old source, so I'm looking for a new source.... I heard Dinitiro has good stuff, so Im talking to him, hes on vacation now, so I'm just doing cardio and walking

day 1
weight 254
Gym
cardio 60 mins walking

diet"
sirlion steak+chicken breast+broccolli
2 eggwhites(96p)
2oz Pomegranate juice
2mg DIM
5mg -Larginine
3g omega3

drugs
none

Your story has me interested. Seems like you've been through a shit storm. I'm happy to hear you're ready to make a change for the better. Good luck with your goal, I'll definitely be stopping in to watch your progress.

Your story has me interested. Seems like you've been through a shit storm. I'm happy to hear you're ready to make a change for the better. Good luck with your goal, I'll definitely be stopping in to watch your progress.

:yeahthat:

I have a test this week, big test....MCAT---which has been a pain to study for since I was already in medical school and I worked my ass off to avoid this test, getting into a MD/BA program..now I have to take it? shit

so I havent been excited to go to diet or the gym as much as I should...I'll start heavy on saturday

I've also been looking or a DNP source...I think I found a good one, but I'll find out when my shipment comes....he said he was the supplier of Jimmys DNP log
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-logs/84552-jimmys-gh-dnp-log.html

hit the gym to lift heavy stuff

20 mins bike
bench machine, 240, 8x3
over head press(my right shoulders been painful these last months, its feeling a lot better, no pain, but feels fragile, so 90, 3x8
pulldow, 180,3x8

30 mins walking
255lbs
HOLY SHIT, Im 5'10' Im going to get this bodyfat down, in this log.....

I got my dnp from my source
100 caps, 200mg each
dnp powder

it came like this
what the hell? anyone else thinks this looks shady?
Im thinkin about tossing it
p_00930.jpg

100 caps, 200mg each
dnp powder

it came like this
p_00930.jpg

Packaging is not representative of quality... if your source was reputable from this board I wouldnt worry too much

Packaging is not representative of quality... if your source was reputable from this board I wouldnt worry too much

true
I had experiences with a source who did a similar shipment to me and the pill were capped with size 00 caps and they had all melted together, so I'm wary of this sorta packaging, but they look fine and I do like my source from this board
I'll let ya know via my bodybugg how it turns out

I got my t3 from a great sponsor on this board and was packed much the same with a handwritten label. Very potant t3 so it's just about trusting you source

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I have heard that it is very good dnp that you have here. I think it's a poor choice for any person trying to sell items to package as suck when plastic bottle are around 50 cents or less a piece. and labels are nearly free when you print them out of a printer. Either way the dnp should be good to go.

100 caps, 200mg each
dnp powder

it came like this
p_00930.jpg

DNP is bright yellow. Why are those white?

Chemical properties

2,4-Dinitrophenol is a yellow, crystalline solid that has a sweet, musty odor.

Last edited:
You should be more worried about becoming healthy than winning a contest. What you are talking about doing is just going to hurt you in the end.

DNP is bright yellow. Why are those white?

Chemical properties

2,4-Dinitrophenol is a yellow, crystalline solid that has a sweet, musty odor.

I agree, DNP is yellowish and even will stain the capsules as well as the bottle they are in, Those looks off to me. But I am far from an expert maybe there's a different way to make and cap them to avoid the yellowness, ?

Bro just so i make sure i am reading this right....you are starting DNP before you actually start any contest sort of diet? AND from the diet you have posted doesnt seem that great

Also in 10 weeks even on gear you dont want to be dropping more then 1.5-2lbs a week. Otherwise your going to eat into muscle

I understand you want to get healthy....sounds like a bit of a bodyshock diet.....there are many ways to skin a cat...i just dont like the sounds of this one IMO

Bro just so i make sure i am reading this right....you are starting DNP before you actually start any contest sort of diet? AND from the diet you have posted doesnt seem that great

Also in 10 weeks even on gear you dont want to be dropping more then 1.5-2lbs a week. Otherwise your going to eat into muscle

I understand you want to get healthy....sounds like a bit of a bodyshock diet.....there are many ways to skin a cat...i just dont like the sounds of this one IMO

DNP retains water, so I was on a moderate amount pre-contest weigh in
dont drop more than 2lbs of fat a week or you cut into muscle? dont buy it, where's your science to back that up?

dont like my diet?
my diet of, eggwhites
veggies
fruit
efas
whoa, ok it's not tacos and donuts, but it helps to retain LBM and gives me lots of nutrients
nothing not to like, its a way to lose weight... your opinions are yours and you havent given me any facts, so thanks for stopping by...Bro

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws