over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My road to the 2012 AZ Open

Leggo my Ego

Registered
OK... I am currently 17 weeks and 5 days out from the 2012 AZ Open. This will be my 3rd show. I've never kept a log before so you may have to bear with me here... I will do my best to keep it updated with pics and details. I was actually motivated to do this by bmcjames' log for his first contest... his progress is unreal...

Here is some background on me. I am self employed and own a small real estate company. We have been extremely fortunate to have been very busy the last 4 years. Recently due to stress and other factors, I decided to take my business strategy in a new direction and market myself differently. (my clients have mainly been corprate clients/banks, for whom we have sold 100+ homes a year). I have a wife, 14 year old son and 10 month old daughter... so needless to say, I am constantly "on the go".

Recently, all the stress caught up with me and I started having some anxiety, had a massive panick attack one day and thought I was having a heart attack... Saw a cardiologist, did a holter monitor, stress test and an echo, my follow up appointment is on this tuesday. I am confident that all will be fine.

I took about a month off of training and eating properly (wasnt eating enough and my physique got a little sloppy during this time) due to the stress but I started my diet, training and cardio again last week.

I will not be using any hormonal supps at all for this prep... except maybe an otc one called androhard for the last 10-12 weeks (not a methyl). My main motivation these days is to be healthy... the bodybuilding is a hobby that makes me feel good and gives me a goal to get in the best shape possible

I have a prep coach doing my diet... he's a badass.

I will post some pics from my previous shows and some current pics shortly.

Im in to follow bud. Androhard is good stuff.

1st show- July 23 2011

Here are some stage pics from the my 1st show... weighed in @ 172lbs.
Dieted 26 weeks here from a fatass 229lbs. Moderate hormonal enhancement, last 10 weeks. (300 test p and 300 mast)

Attachments

• jul.jpg
    jul.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,119
Last edited:
2nd show- Nov 5 2011

Some stage pics from 2nd show... NO hormonal enhancement, dieted 6.5 weeks for this one. Weighed in at 172lbs again here. This made me beleive I can look pretty good and step on stage as a natural... again, this is a hobby for me and I have no aspirations to rise above the state/regional level... just for fun and to make me feel good so please dont flame on me for whatever reasons you may find. This is a log to help motivate me and track the progress of my journey

Attachments

• nov.jpg
    nov.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,065
Last edited:
"Before"

LOL, just for kicks here is a pic from when I started my diet last yeat @ 229lbs, 26 weeks out.... I feel like I look like this right now, haha (I dont though)

Attachments

• DSC09287 - Copy.JPG
    DSC09287 - Copy.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,058
Last edited:
You definitely came in shredddd bro!

Also you gotta do what makes you happy, whether thats natty or enhanced your doing one hell of a job brotha!

You definitely came in shredddd bro!

Also you gotta do what makes you happy, whether thats natty or enhanced your doing one hell of a job brotha!

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words... this time, my goal is to come in leaner and harder... got a long way to go though... youll see when I post a pic later with my current conditioning... :(

So youve used the current version of Androhard?

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words... this time, my goal is to come in leaner and harder... got a long way to go though... youll see when I post a pic later with my current conditioning... :(

So youve used the current version of Androhard?

Weve all got work to do somewhere bro. I myself am on a diet right now to get absolutely shredded for summer. Ive never been truly diced, only 9%. So ive got a ways to go as well.

Yea ive used the current version.

Weve all got work to do somewhere bro. I myself am on a diet right now to get absolutely shredded for summer. Ive never been truly diced, only 9%. So ive got a ways to go as well.

Yea ive used the current version.

Right on man, best of luck on your journey, you'll get there. Haha, same here, I feel I was lean for the last 2 shows but wasnt peeled... that is what I am shooting for here.

How did you like the AH? Did it deliver as advertised? I am intrigued by Primordial's Androseries. I read/heard that it is good shit but dont know if it is hype or not

Right on man, best of luck on your journey, you'll get there. Haha, same here, I feel I was lean for the last 2 shows but wasnt peeled... that is what I am shooting for here.

How did you like the AH? Did it deliver as advertised? I am intrigued by Primordial's Androseries. I read/heard that it is good shit but dont know if it is hype or not

I enjoyed it and i think it does deliver as advertised. I think id enjoy it a bit more had i been leaner.

Primordials stuff is good but andromass and bulk are far to expensive.

I'm in for the ride :)

Get it shredded man.

In to support you bud

Hammered the shit out of legs today. Lots of volume. I haven't had a leg workout like that I probably 6 months. Tomorrow is chest day. 200 g of carbs today. Current pic of my sloppy physique below. Super motivated to make this body look good again. Haha

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332130017.316308.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332130017.316308.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 991
WORD! Thanks brotha! Right now I am doin my own thing with the diet, at 16 weeks out I will get coach involved to fine tune it all.

Yes ANDROhard version 3 is the most potent DHT precursor we have made.

It will supply 1200 mgs of a blend of epiandrosterone (beta) and androsterone (alpha) per 6 softegls.

I will also be willing to get you on new AndroLEAN v3 when it arrives in April 20th. It will be a thermogenic hormonal blend of 11-KT caproate ester and 7-oxo undeconate ester.

Should be moderate anabolic and lower androgenic. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR TRANSFORMATION!

-FF

Yes ANDROhard version 3 is the most potent DHT precursor we have made.

It will supply 1200 mgs of a blend of epiandrosterone (beta) and androsterone (alpha) per 6 softegls.

I will also be willing to get you on new AndroLEAN v3 when it arrives in April 20th. It will be a thermogenic hormonal blend of 11-KT caproate ester and 7-oxo undeconate ester.

Should be moderate anabolic and lower androgenic. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR TRANSFORMATION!

-FF

Awesome! Androlean sounds promising... Since I am on a budget, would it be worthwhile to run the Androlean at 3 pills the last eight weeks with the 6pills of Androhard? 1 bottle at six pills lasts 8 weeks right?

Smashed chest today. 225g carbs.

I am pretty stoked... I think I may have found a training partner... My IT guy mentioned he wanted to get into shape and asked that I give him some tips on a diet. We got to talking and I got him a guest pass to my gym. What has me so fired up is that he is so motivated, listened to everything I told him, wasn't afraid to use weights appropriate for his level (not driven by ego to use more than he can handle) and best of all, he hung with the whole workout. And he is training back with me tomorow. He says he plans to sign up and asked me to email him a sample diet to follow... I don't know why this motivates me so much... But it just does.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I decided to involve my prep coach on my diet earlier than planned... He will be taking over in a day or two.

Just left the cardiologists office with some good news. He said the holter monitor did not detect any abnormalities, the ultrasound from the Echo shows a perfectly healthy heart with an ejection fraction of 60% and he said that I kicked ass on my stress test. He was a little concerned about my blood pressure but told me as long as it is in healthy range at home, he won't worry about it. (I seem to suffer from white coat syndrome). He told me that I need to get better at managing stress and enjoy life, LOL :) 2012 contest prep in full effect! Full steam ahead!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131