over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP, CJC 1295 w/o DAC, GHRP-2

ldog40

Registered
Beginning stats:

5'8", 272.5 lbs, no idea as to what my bodyfat is

I have been doing the following since last Monday 03/12/12 and as of this morning had lost 9 lbs.:

Mon 200mg DNP, 100 mcg CJC 1295 w/o DAC (2 x day), 200 mcg GHRP-2 (2 x a day), 20 mcg clen

Tues 200mg DNP, 100 mcg CJC 1295 w/o DAC (2 x day), 200 mcg GHRP-2 (2 x a day), 20 mcg clen

Wed 400mg DNP, 100 mcg CJC 1295 w/o DAC (2 x day), 200 mcg GHRP-2 (2 x a day), 40 mcg clen

Thurs 600mg DNP, 100 mcg CJC 1295 w/o DAC (2 x day), 200 mcg GHRP-2 (2 x a day), 60 mcg clen

Fri 200mg DNP, 100 mcg CJC 1295 w/o DAC (2 x day), 200 mcg GHRP-2 (2 x a day), 20 mcg clen

Sat 600mg DNP, 100 mcg CJC 1295 w/o DAC (2 x day), 200 mcg GHRP-2 (2 x a day), 60 mcg clen

Sun 400mg DNP, 100 mcg CJC 1295 w/o DAC (2 x day), 200 mcg GHRP-2 (2 x a day), 40 mcg clen

600 mg of DNP is definitely too much for me, especially since the weather has suddenly started to warm up. Temps have been hovering somewhere between 55 for the lows and 75 for the highs, generally. At 60 and below, I am ok, but anything above that I definitely need cool air blowing on me or I swat so badly I look like I jumped in a pool with my clothes on.

Ldog, I didnt know you were going to keep a log, im def in on this one, and 9lbs in 7 days, not too shabby, i had to step down to 200mg a day of my stuff, 400mg is "ok" but I sweat pretty badly.

Interesting set up. Got any before photos?

@ Vindicated I may step it down to 200mg, but for right now, I am just suffering through. Kind of nice waking up every morning and seeing you dropped another pound or so overnight. I'm actually fine until I start moving, whether it be walking 5o feet to the bathroom or to the kitchen to get something. And cold showers and I are becoming the BEST of friends. LOL

@ SmallTownIron I took some a few days before I started. When I get the chance, I will download them from the camera so I can post them. Pretty bad, but the camera lets you see yourself as you truly are.

200mg is def more tolerable, but to me its a win win. running 200mg a day lets you still do cardio, and have better workouts, I found that it doesnt exactly drop weight off me, but it keeps me from adding anything. with 400mg you are a little miserable, but like you said 1lbs a day is the standard. looking foward to seeing those before/after pics.

200mg is def more tolerable, but to me its a win win. running 200mg a day lets you still do cardio, and have better workouts, I found that it doesnt exactly drop weight off me, but it keeps me from adding anything. with 400mg you are a little miserable, but like you said 1lbs a day is the standard. looking foward to seeing those before/after pics.

I still am doing cardio and lifting, just short intense sessions.

Hey brother, just wanted to see how everything was working out for you

Going well. Down exactly 15 pounds this morning. Will have 20 more tabs left after today. Going to finish up in 7 days and see what I look like, then. at this rate, I should be down at least 20 pounds, which would put me in the low 250s, which I haven't seen in I don't know how long.

Awesome brother, glad to see my stuff is working well for you, what does your diet look like while you run the dnp

Awesome brother, glad to see my stuff is working well for you, what does your diet look like while you run the dnp

Very low carb, moderate fat, high protein. I actually consume LBA's during the day and eat in the evening, but I had already adopted that eating style prior to the DNP.

I have broken down and had a few bad carbs here and there. I ate some chips and I have had some tortilla chips a couple times, but the vast majority have come from fruit and the bit of honey that I mixed into my yogurt.

As of yesterday afternoon, I was down exactly 26 lbs. Have to take pics within the next couple days to show the changes. Lost 4" off my waist. Also wondering if any water weight will be dropped as well. Guess I will know in the next few days.

That's a remarkable loss of weight, and inches off your waist...very cool!

Is this your first run with DNP? Are you using anti-histamines?

I have never used it, but read about it quite a bit a few years ago. My training partner tried it once and I wanted to see how he did with it.

He started and stayed at 200mg a day, and around day 5 broke out in welts all over his body. He stopped immediately and started taking benedryl. After that, he never tried again.

I read that some people will have an allergic reaction to DNP, but then they ran it again with no issues.

Just wondering your take on it if you had previous experience with it.

Nice progress bro!!

RMTT, it is true that some people do develop a rash to DNP, roughly about %10 of those that have taken it. I broke out running up to 600mg, I discontinued that run,took benadryl and let it clear. Came back a week later to try again, and have never had issues with any type of rash. Hope that helps brother, and hit me up if you are really interested in running dnp

Is this your first run with DNP? Are you using anti-histamines?

I have never used it, but read about it quite a bit a few years ago. My training partner tried it once and I wanted to see how he did with it.

He started and stayed at 200mg a day, and around day 5 broke out in welts all over his body. He stopped immediately and started taking benedryl. After that, he never tried again.

I read that some people will have an allergic reaction to DNP, but then they ran it again with no issues.

Just wondering your take on it if you had previous experience with it.

Nice progress bro!!

Didn't need any antihistamines. A couple of times i did feel itchy for a minute or so, but it went away quickly. That was in the first week or so. This is the 2nd time I've run it, but the other time was at least 5 years ago. Was really crappy about following the proper diet, so I didn't get the full benefit of it. I don't even think I dropped 10 lbs.

This time, I ran 400 mg during the week and 600mg on weekends. Was sweating like hell, but fat was dropping like crazy. I was losing anywhere from 1 lb to 1.5 lbs a day.

Last edited:
That's a remarkable loss of weight, and inches off your waist...very cool!

Thanks, man. Weight is still dropping, too. I actually pissed out 2 lbs of water yesterday :D and I haven't used any diuretics, yet. Down 28 lbs. Wondering if I'll hit 30.

I'm way late with these, but it's been a hectic few weeks, so I finally got t he chance last week to upload my progress pics from my camera and then had to paste them into a Word doc, so I hope these work ok.

One interesting thing to note is that the weekend after I stopped the DNP, I put on 11 pounds in that 3 or 4 day span and my waist measurements stayed the same and then within the last 4 or 5 days I have dropped the 11 lbs and my waist has decreased another half inch. All I can think is that there was some serious bloat going on and then my body got rid of it.

Bodyfat-wise, I still have a way to go. I would guess at least another 20 lbs, but I am not sure. I have always tended to carry my fat in my stomach and lower back to the point where I have actually had veins and striations all over my legs, arms, shoulders and chest and still had some paunch there.

Edit: No clue what I did wrong. I thought I had attached the pics to this post, but apparently, screwed something up. Once I figure it out, I will post them

Last edited:
Think I have it. Posted Weeks 1, 2 and 3 all together for each pose

Attachments

• DSCN2370a.JPG
    DSCN2370a.JPG
    278 KB · Views: 2,144
  • DSCN2377a.JPG
    DSCN2377a.JPG
    207.9 KB · Views: 2,434
  • DSCN2386a.JPG
    DSCN2386a.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 3,664