over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aiming for 285 Log

mike21886

Registered
Hello everyone, I thought I would make a log to help keep track of my progress and maybe even motivate myself to work a little bit harder in the kitchen. I am going to post my diet and training that I do everyday. Right now I am currently 5'10 and 270-273 lbs. My goal is to weigh 285 by the end of the summer. I would also like to do a raw bench of 545, a dead lift of 705, and a squat of at least 600. I know my numbers are a bit off but a little under a year and a half ago I sustained a gunshot wound to my right quad from a .45 automatic so my squats are still a little bit weird. One of my biggest goals is to get my legs bigger, especially my quads. I train more like a bodybuilder than a power lifter but I love to do the three major lifts and go really heavy so you will see that in my training.

Monday March 19th

Diet
1.Wake up- 2 scoops myofusion protein, 2 scoops ( I use an old myofusion scoop) of raw oats. 30min. later...
2.8oz. lean ground beef, large sweet potato, 1 serving bbq baked lays, drink roughly 6oz. liquid egg withes 2 hours later....
3.12oz. chicken breast, 3 cups brown rice, 1 small regular baked potato, drink roughly 8.oz egg whites.....then i wait 20 min. and eat 2 bananas then I head to the gym.
4. Right after my workout 2 scoops myofusion, 2 scoops oats. 40min. later
5.12oz. new york strip, 2 cups white rice 1.5 hours later
6.10oz. chicken breast, 1 large sweet potato, 1 serving bbq baked lays 1.5 hours later
7.10oz. tilapia filet, 1 large sweet potato
8.8oz. ground beef, 8oz. 2%milk, 1 fiber plus bar,drink 4oz. egg whites

Training,
Chest Day- I had to take it easy today because I tweaked my shoulder last week trying 515. I did 475 pretty easy and made a video 475 Bench Press Raw - YouTube , I am going to start making videos of the big lifts I do and posting them on youtube so I can track my progress.

Incline dumbell press
Warm Up with 35s, 55s, 70s, and 85s
100lbsX24
110X19
125X14
135X13
110X16

Incline Press Machine
Not sure about weight I just did 4 good sets

Push Ups
6 sets to failure

Flat Bench Press
225X25
275X17
225X21

Pec Deck Machine
5 sets with gradually increasing weight

looking solid in the vid. What cycle runing now?

Tuesday March 20th

Diet
1.Wake up- 2 scoops myofusion protein, 2 scoops ( I use an old myofusion scoop) of raw oats. 30min. later...
2.8oz. lean ground beef, large sweet potato, 1 serving bbq baked lays, drink roughly 6oz. liquid egg 2 hours later....
3.12oz. chicken breast, 3 cups brown rice, drink roughly 8.oz egg whites.....then i wait 20 min. and eat 2 clif fruit ropes then I head to the gym.
4. Right after my workout 2 scoops myofusion, 2 scoops oats. 40min. later
5.16oz. teryaki sirloin, 1.5 cups brown rice 2 hours later
6.8oz. teryaki sirloin, 1 cup brown rice 2 hours later
7.10oz. teryaki sirloin, 8oz. 2% milk, fiber plus bar, 8oz. egg whites

Training- Back Day

Pull ups- 2 sets of 9 pull ups, 1 set of 10 pull ups, 3 sets weighted pull ups with book bag on first filled with 20lbs, then 30lbs, then 40lbs.

T-bar rows- 3plates-15 reps, 4 plates- 14 reps, 5 plates- 12 reps, 6 plates- 10 reps

More Pull ups- 3 more sets of pull ups to failure

Hammer Strength Row Machine- 4 plates- 12 reps, 3 sets of 5 plates for 10 reps

Close Grip Pull Downs- 4 sets to failure

Close Grip Seated Rows- 4 sets to failure

I just thought I would upload a picture of myself. In the pic the top right corner was when I was training a couple days a week, drinking and partying a lot, and not caring about my diet. That was what I looked like 27 months ago. I weighed around 180 lbs. The picture on the bottom right was taken about 4 months later. I trained that 4 months a lot more seriously and got my diet in check but still hadn't taken anything. I was around 210 lbs. in that picture. The picture on the left is from a couple weeks ago and I am weighing around 270 lbs. in that picture. I am hoping to get to around 290 lbs in the next year and a half.

Attachments

• FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
    FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 709
Wednesday March 21st

Diet

2.12oz. chicken breast, large sweet potato, 1 serving bbq baked lays, drink roughly 6oz. liquid egg whites then 2 hours later....
3.12oz. sirloin steak, 2 cups brown rice 3 hours later
4.2 scoops myofusion, 2 scoops oats. 40min. later
5.10oz. lean ground beef, 2 cups white rice 2 hours later
6.10oz. chicken breast, 1 large sweet potato, 1 serving bbq baked lays 2.5 hours later
8.10oz. ground beef, 8oz. 2%milk, 1 fiber plus bar,drink 4oz. egg whites

Training- Off Day, I would usually do legs today but I have to change leg day to Saturday because my gym has the room with squat rack, leg press, and hack squat machine closed for painting. Tomorrow I will be hitting shoulders.

Probably the most impressive transformation, in 2 years you look like a different person and it's even more impressive when knowing how little supplements was involved in this transformation.
I'll keep an eye on this log.
Are you planing to do bodybuilding show or just pl?

I would like to do both eventually but power lifting first. My friend that is spotting me in the bench press video is trying to get me to compete with him next time he does a pl competition. He is 55 years old and did a 475 raw bench with a pause at his first competition. I have also seen him pull close to 675 so he really keeps me on my toes in the gym. Thanks for your compliment about my transformation, I owe a lot of my success to an older friend in the gym who is so large he completely fills out a 6'7 frame. He was the person who really taught me how to train right to make good gains. It is funny that you say I look like a different person because people who have not seen me in a while do not recognize me at all, even old friends. I just can't believe how skinny I used to be when I look at old pictures of myself. The crazy part is I wore a size 34 pants in all 3 pictures taken, so much for heavy dead lifting and squatting blowing your waist out.

Last edited:
I would like to do both eventually but power lifting first. My friend that is spotting me in the bench press video is trying to get me to compete with him next time he does a pl competition. He is 55 years old and did a 475 raw bench with a pause at his first competition. I have also seen him pull close to 675 so he really keeps me on my toes in the gym. Thanks for your compliment about my transformation, I owe a lot of my success to an older friend in the gym who is so large he completely fills out a 6'7 frame. He was the person who really taught me how to train right to make good gains. It is funny that you say I look like a different person because people who have not seen me in a while do not recognize me at all, even old friends. I just can't believe how skinny I used to be when I look at old pictures of myself. The crazy part is I wore a size 34 pants in all 3 pictures taken, so much for heavy dead lifting and squatting blowing your waist out.

Ya dude that waist increase thing is bullshit.... Its all the fuckin insulin and hgh that does that lol.... Visceral fat +intestinal growth= huge waist... I'm 6'2" and at 10-11% bodyfat my waist was 34.5 inches and I deadlift and squat like a fuckin psycho

I don't believe squats and deadlifts have a noticeable negative effect on waist. I've always used them as the backbone of my routine and my waist is sitting at 30.5 inch in the morning. currently at about 10%. Im not pulling the numbers you big boys are but if it was goona grow it would by now. Gh hasn't affected it either but im a low dose guy(only for financial reasons)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I would have to have your grocery bill...lol

I would have to have your grocery bill...lol

I do a lot of shopping in bulk, I like Sams club a lot which is just like Costco in most other areas. Sams club actually has really good meat, especially the steaks. I need to start deer hunting so I can get a ton of meat for really cheap. I have a 12 gauge shotgun, I just don't really know much about hunting. I am going to start adding a lot more cod and tilapia to my diet since I can get it for really cheap in bulk.

Also, I am very open to any advice anybody may have for me whether it deals with training, diet, supplements, or anything. I am pretty new to the whole bodybuilding and power lifting scene so I still have a ton to learn.

Last edited:
Thursday March 22nd

Diet

2.10oz. chicken breast, 3oz. sirloin steak, 1 cup brown rice, drink roughly 6oz. liquid egg whites then 2 hours later....
3.12oz. chicken breast , 3 cups brown rice, 2 clif fruit ropes, 6oz egg whites then I train...
5.4oz. sirloin steak, 1 can of tuna, 1 cup brown rice, 6oz. egg whites, 1 seving baked lays 2 hours later
6.8oz. lean ground beef, 1 large sweet potato, 2.5 hours later
8.10oz. ground beef, 8oz. 2%milk, 1 fiber plus bar,drink 4oz. egg whites

Training- Shoulders

Dumbbell shoulder press- Warm up with 35s, 50s, 65s, 80s then 95x20, 110x18, 125x12, 110x15, 100x22

Reverse Peck Deck for rear deltoids- 5 sets, I don't count reps on most exercises

Seated Dumbbell Side Raises- 2 sets with 35s, 3 sets with 40s

Upright Rows- 4 sets to failure

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press- 4 sets to failure

Friday March 23rd

Diet
2.8oz. ground beef, 1 large sweet potato, 1 small regular potato drink roughly 6oz. liquid egg whites then 2 hours later....
3.12oz. chicken breast , 2 cups brown rice, 1 large sweet potato, 1 peanut butter natures valley granola bar package, 2 clif fruit ropes, 6oz egg whites then I train...
5.10oz. chicken breast, 1 huge sweet potato
6.8oz. lean ground beef, 2 servings bbq baked lays, 1 fiber one brownie
8.8oz. teriyaki sirloin, 1 package natures valley peanut butter granola bars, 1 fiber one brownie, 2 servings natural peanut butter
9.10oz. chicken breast, 1 fiber one brownie, around 20 thin mint girl scout cookies, drink 8oz. egg whites

I am going to eat as much as I can this weekend and try to get as close to 280 as possible then clean up my diet starting next monday but just increase my calories overall.

Training-Arms

Tricep Push Downs- 6 sets with each around 12-15 reps
Bicep Dumbbell Curls-6 sets with around 12-15 reps
Close Grip Bench Press- 135x30,225x25,275x15,225x24
Preacher Curls- 4 sets
One Arm Seated Tricep Extension(sitting straight up lowering behind my head and extending upward)- 5 sets
Hammer Curls-5 sets

Diet
2.8oz. ground beef, 1 large sweet potato, 1 small regular potato drink roughly 6oz. liquid egg whites then 2 hours later....
3.12oz. chicken breast , 2 cups brown rice, 1 large sweet potato, 1 peanut butter natures valley granola bar package, 2 clif fruit ropes, 6oz egg whites then I train...
5.10oz. chicken breast, 1 huge sweet potato
6.8oz. lean ground beef, 2 servings bbq baked lays, 1 fiber one brownie
8.8oz. teriyaki sirloin, 1 package natures valley peanut butter granola bars, 1 fiber one brownie, 2 servings natural peanut butter
9.10oz. chicken breast, 1 fiber one brownie, around 20 thin mint girl scout cookies, drink 8oz. egg whites

I am going to eat as much as I can this weekend and try to get as close to 280 as possible then clean up my diet starting next monday but just increase my calories overall.

Training-Arms

Tricep Push Downs- 6 sets with each around 12-15 reps
Bicep Dumbbell Curls-6 sets with around 12-15 reps
Close Grip Bench Press- 135x30,225x25,275x15,225x24
Preacher Curls- 4 sets
One Arm Seated Tricep Extension(sitting straight up lowering behind my head and extending upward)- 5 sets
Hammer Curls-5 sets

Man... I look at your diet I start drooling lol.... Whats your weight right now... you look fuckin ripped in your avatar...

Man... I look at your diet I start drooling lol.... Whats your weight right now... you look fuckin ripped in your avatar...

Haha, all that meat is cooked on the grill so it tastes great(except the chicken is pretty boring unless I marinate it in something). I have never been a fan of foreman grills so I would rather cook up a bunch of meat and wrap it up in tin foil and just microwave it as I am ready to eat it.
Thanks but I am really not ripped at all right now. I took that picture for my avatar yesterday before the gym and I weighed 273 before my workout. My physique is somewhat misleading because I don't hold much water or fat anywhere except in my stomach area. Even at my fattest I could just pull my arm back a little bit and see striations and veins all across my shoulders but at the same time I had a big gut. Once I get to around 285 I will focus more on burning off all the excess body fat I have very slowly.

Haha, all that meat is cooked on the grill so it tastes great(except the chicken is pretty boring unless I marinate it in something). I have never been a fan of foreman grills so I would rather cook up a bunch of meat and wrap it up in tin foil and just microwave it as I am ready to eat it.
Thanks but I am really not ripped at all right now. I took that picture for my avatar yesterday before the gym and I weighed 273 before my workout. My physique is somewhat misleading because I don't hold much water or fat anywhere except in my stomach area. Even at my fattest I could just pull my arm back a little bit and see striations and veins all across my shoulders but at the same time I had a big gut. Once I get to around 285 I will focus more on burning off all the excess body fat I have very slowly.

What would you estimate your bodyfat % at?

I am really not good at that but I would guess maybe somewhere around 15% give or take a little.

Saturday March 24th

1.Wake up- 2 scoops myofusion protein, 2 scoops of raw oats. 30min. later...
2.12oz. chicken breast , 2 cups brown rice, 1 large sweet potato, 1 peanut butter natures valley granola bar package, 2 clif fruit ropes, 8oz egg whites then I train...
3.2 scoops myofusion, 2 scoops oats. 40min. later
4.10oz. chicken breast, 1 huge sweet potato
5.Subway- foot long chicken bacon ranch on wheat bread
6.Hardees- bbq chicken sandwich, 1/4 pound little thick cheeseburger, 3 cookies, 20oz. 2% milk
7.Subway again from earlier- foot long big philly cheese steak on wheat bread
8.Subway (my girlfriends half sandwich she didn't eat) 6 inch big philly cheese steak
9. 16oz. new york strip, 25 thin mint girl scout cookies, 40oz. 2% milk, 2 fiber one brownies, 1 big chocolate chip cookie, m&m's
10.14oz. egg whites

This is believe it or not healthier than I was eating on the weekends before. I most likely drink even more milk and egg whites than I state in my log, those are conservative estimates.

Training-Legs

Leg Press- 4 warm up sets then 10 sets working my way up in weight each set

Hack Squat Machine- 6 sets of around 8 to 12 reps

Lunges- I do lunges for a good 20 minutes until I cannot do any more

Leg extensions- 4 sets

Hamstring curls- 4 sets

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume