advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wifey's log to get leannnn... with pics of course!

MarineWifey

Registered
So as most of you know, I recently had a baby 8 months ago.. wow 8 months is starting to seem not so recent lol. I started back training in mid-late December getting back on track with my diet and proper training. Getting back into the swing of things wasn't so hard in the beginning because I had felt like a beached whale for 9 months, so needless to say I was ready to get my body back! Once I got my mind right and focused, I hit it full fledged! I took about a month of proper diet and training before i started supps. I will be logging my diet, workouts set by set, and pics every week to show my updated progress. my pics in the members photos tiltled "recent progress over the last 2 1/2 months" are pretty much what I look like now. I will post those pics just incase some of you do not remember or have not seen them yet.I have mantained that look, but I want more.. to be leaner, more defined, and just looking like a sexy mama of course! enjoy my daily life guys :D

General Daily Diet & Supplements

I am doing intermittent fasting for the next month. 16 hour fast, 8 hour feeding window.

Meal 1: 3 packs sugar free oatmeal, half scoop nitro-tech whey isolate protein shake w/ 1 cup unsweetened almond milk

Meal 2: 6-8 egg whites, 2 slice fat free cheese, 4oz turkey breast.. (scramble)

Meal 3: 5oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup green beans

Snack(some days) - 1cup coffee, 1cup unsweetened almond milk, splenda, ice blend

Meal 4: Pre Workout - half scoop whey, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk

Meal 5: Post workout - half scoop whey, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk

Meal 6: 5oz chicken breast, 1cup green beans, 4oz tilapia

i know my carbs are 54g total daily.. will add up my protein and fats tomorrow to get my macros.

Supplements: Anavar..a good amount :) lol split into 3 doses am, preworkout, before bed.
Weening off of my nolvadex, will be off of it Friday. did a 9 week cycle with my var.. continuing the var. i take milk thistle so ohh welll lol. :rolleyes:

Current pics

legs need lots of work, but hey ya gotta start somewhere. will take some more pics in the am

Attachments

• current before.jpg
    current before.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 1,792
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,735
Awesome new log! Whoot! :headbang:

Wifey- It's about time!!

How tall are you? It's hard to tell by your pics. Maybe you mentioned it on your other thread but I can't remember!

You will have to let us know how the fasting goes. Are you starving or has your body adjusted to it? Your diet looks good, I use a lot of almond milk as well, it tastes so good in shakes, can't believe there are so few carbs in it:yeahthat: You forgot to list your new vanilla tea in you diet!! ;):D

Tear it up wifey... Before pics look good, excited to see afters!

thank you! i'm excited as well :D

Wifey- It's about time!!

How tall are you? It's hard to tell by your pics. Maybe you mentioned it on your other thread but I can't remember!

You will have to let us know how the fasting goes. Are you starving or has your body adjusted to it? Your diet looks good, I use a lot of almond milk as well, it tastes so good in shakes, can't believe there are so few carbs in it:yeahthat: You forgot to list your new vanilla tea in you diet!! ;):D

i'm a shorty.. 5'3. as far as the fasting.. i'm up right now, and kinda hungry, but i can always eat lol. it sucks cause my last meal of the day is usually around 9:30pm due to not getting home from the gym till after 8 (hubby's work schedule) so i don't get to eat the next day til 1:30pm.. i'm usually pretty hungry by 11:30 but i make it. just try to keep myself busy with the little one and my mind off of my yummy shake and oatmeal ha.

it looks like all i eat/drink is almond milk lol, but its so good, with only 1g carb and 1g sugar and its yummy so hell yeh. and ofcourse my vanilla tea is in my diet, usually alternate my coffee and tea for my snack that i listed.

gonna take a few pics this morning and put em up here. i need to get hubby to take full body ones so i can really show my progress.

i think i forgot to list my stats last night..

5'3, 129lbs(as of Monday am), not sure on bf%.. who cares just another number:rolleyes:

i will be weighing myself once weekly on Monday's first thing in the am when i wake up.

Great log. My wife and I have 2 kids. What was funny is that I gained a bunch of weight along with her during her pregnancies. I was natty then.

Did your hubby gain any weight too?

Great log. My wife and I have 2 kids. What was funny is that I gained a bunch of weight along with her during her pregnancies. I was natty then.

Did your hubby gain any weight too?

haha, he gained a little.. not much. all he did was workout while i was preggo. i told him if we decide to have another baby i'm eating so many cookies and cakes, and so is he! lol

speaking of cakes.. chocolate devil's food cake with chocolate icing sounds so good right now, with some rocky road ice cream yummm. you can tell i'm still fasting lol, i'm ready to eat :p

4 more hours to go

Last edited:
looking good wifey!! Will be following along (but i promise i won't stalk)

From you current pics you look like you are off to a great start. Can't wait to see the results.

What's your training split look like Wifey?

looking good wifey!! Will be following along (but i promise i won't stalk)

lol, glad to have you following along rock ;)

From you current pics you look like you are off to a great start. Can't wait to see the results.

thank you spartan, i'm looking forward to the results as well!

What's your training split look like Wifey?

Monday: Chest/Tris..
Tuesday: Back/Bis
Wednesday: Shoulders/Legs
Thursday: Bis/Tris
Friday: Legs
Saturday: cardio
Sunday: off

will log each lift and set.. weight, reps, etc after my workouts.

me and my hubby are currently training for his Marines PFT(physical fitness test) which will be a 3 mile run, pull ups, crunches. so after our weight training every day we will be running working up to that.

This week mon-wed we are running 1/2 mile. Thurs-Sun 3/4 mile.
next week mon-wed 1mile. thurs-sun 1 1/2 mile... and so on.

Last edited:
lol, glad to have you following along rock ;)

thank you spartan, i'm looking forward to the results as well!

Monday: Chest/Tris..
Tuesday: Back/Bis
Wednesday: Shoulders/Legs
Thursday: Bis/Tris
Friday: Legs
Saturday: cardio
Sunday: off

will log each lift and set.. weight, reps, etc after my workouts.

me and my hubby are currently training for his Marines PFT(physical fitness test) which will be a 3 mile run, pull ups, crunches. so after our weight training every day we will be running working up to that.

This week mon-wed we are running 1/2 mile. Thurs-Sun 3/4 mile.
next week mon-wed 1mile. thurs-sun 1 1/2 mile... and so on.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you train arms & legs twice a week?

well.. thats our "general" split lol. usually we work chest so hard on monday we don't work tris.. so monday is really just chest. tuesday is mainly focused on back, light bis.. thursday is heavy arms day, focused all on bis and tris. but i'm working legs twice a week now cause i really need to work them hard, they're strong but i want more definition. so wednesday is a light day with high reps, friday is a heavy day.

You may find that training legs once a week might help put on more size, especially seeing that you're going to be running alot. By training them that much you might be over training them. This of course is different for everyone, just watch you're progress, if you're not seeing any changes, you might want to think about switching to once a week.
I found that once I limited myself to one leg session a week, I started to actually see an improvement in size.

Another great log!

I use IF as well. My workout is early (4:00am), so I have BCAA's during my training followed by a shake, and then whole food meals until about 1:00pm-2:00pm.

Anytime after that if I feel like I want something, I sip on some more BCAA's. I really like this as by the time I take my GH, I don't have to worry about anything in my system.

You may find that training legs once a week might help put on more size, especially seeing that you're going to be running alot. By training them that much you might be over training them. This of course is different for everyone, just watch you're progress, if you're not seeing any changes, you might want to think about switching to once a week.
I found that once I limited myself to one leg session a week, I started to actually see an improvement in size.

definitely makes sense! will watch my progress over the next two week.. see where its going and if not satisfactory, make a change! true that it is different for everyone, just gotta find where your sweet spot is.

Another great log!

I use IF as well. My workout is early (4:00am), so I have BCAA's during my training followed by a shake, and then whole food meals until about 1:00pm-2:00pm.

Anytime after that if I feel like I want something, I sip on some more BCAA's. I really like this as by the time I take my GH, I don't have to worry about anything in my system.

IF is great, takes some getting used to. i've been reading alot on it and it says for men 16 hour fast, 8 hour feeding window.. and for women 14 hour fast, 10 hour feeding window.. due to the glycogen levels in women or something..and it making us more irritable without having food for that length of time where it doesn't effect men as much. buttt... i'm gonna stick with the 16hour fast..i want the maximum results. how long have you been using IF? how have the results been for you?

i would have been taking GH but we got ripped off :banghead:

we should have gone with a more well known sponsor, but that was our mistake.. live and learn. we will definitely be getting some gh, probably order at the end of June.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws