over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tri-terror/2012

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So as many reading this will know I just competed in the NC State Championship.
I was real happy with how I looked despite not making top 5. I got beat out by a very high quality field of competitors.

I'm going to keep going and prep for the 2012 Gold's Classic, which will be in Wilmington NC June 9. Plan is to get inside out shredded for this show, as a LHW and hopefully come home with some hardware this time!

Posting this log for pics/feedback, cause I know you mother fuckers will keep me straight!(Tenny...)

So if anybody is interested in following this let me know what you would care to see in here please. Do you guys give a shit about how I train for example? Should I write every workout in here or just a general synopsis of what I do?

Here is a couple pics from the day after the show and my IHOP binge!

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Well regardless of the outcome you look awesome especially post binge, just come back bigger and just as determined the next time around. Pictures on a month to month basis as well as general updates usually work great for logs and are easier to keep up with.

Last edited:
Im in for the journey bro, general updates week-by-week seem to be cool, throw in the odd one during the week to! :headbang:

Small waist. Look great already. Im in for this

So I'm finally done eating myself to death. Probably went a little overboard but I got all the shit that I had been craving, including one of those southwest patty melts from Hardees. You know the one with the sourdough and jalapenos? SOOOO YUMMMY, lol.
Highest my weight got was 221, down to 219 this morning. Going to start dieting for real tomorrow.

I hate eating eggs now a days, and my appetite in the AM is usually shit, so I'm going to try a different sort of shake like was talked about in the Gironda thread recently.

So breakfast will be: 1 cup egg whites, 1 scoop whey isolate, 12 oz milk.
At four weeks out I will drop dairy out again so I'll do ice and water instead of milk and two scoops iso.

Lunch will be 8-10oz steak, or ground beef, green veggies or salad. I got a kick ass chili recipe from buselmo I'm dying to try out.

Dinner will be 8-10 oz chicken or turkey, green veggies or some grilled squash/zuccini.

PWO will be 20oz gatorade, 2 scoops iso.

I anticipate stalling or slowing down after two to three weeks like this, and at that point I'll start carb cycling by adding in carbs every fourth day.

Training is going to be a four day split, two on one off. Chest/biceps, legs, delts/triceps, back/rear delts.

I'm training higher volume than ever and feeling better than ever. Don't get me wrong, what little bit of size I have, I put on training heavy but for at least another 8 weeks I'm training like a pussy and doing tons of reps/sets. After this show I'll probably alternate between something like Big A's routine, and a higher volume one like this.
Each exercise gets 5 sets of 12. I pick a weight I know I could do for 20 reps pretty easy and do all my sets with that. If any set I fail at ten or less I drop the weight to get the reps back up. If I get 12 no prob each set, the next time I will add a little weight.

chest/biceps
Decline Bench
Flat Fly
Incline Hammer Strength
Cable Cross over
BB 21's
DB concentration curl
Hammer curls(one arm at a time)

Legs
lying leg curl
stiff leg deads
squats
leg press
leg extenstion
donkey or standing calf raise
seated calf raise(calves get 20 reps)

Delts/Tris
Hammer Strength Press
Seated DB laterals
Cable upright rows
Close grip bench to neck
Cable Press down
DB over head ext.

Back/rear delts
Super wide grip chins
Close grip pull downs
Pendlay rows
DB rows
Rack Deads(five sets of five for these)
reverse pec deck

Oh I should add that I'm doing 30 mins cardio per day, and 200 reps of abs EOD.

Cant beat those HARDEES THICKBURGERS!!! I own and operate 2 Hardee's in Southeast Georgia!! Hey the TV ad is great too!!!

Hey Tri - nice log!

Non-log related question: Is your wife on this site? If not you should get her to sign up! She seemed really cool!!

Hey Tri - nice log!

Non-log related question: Is your wife on this site? If not you should get her to sign up! She seemed really cool!!

No she's not. Ill run it by her and see if she wants to try it out.

Couple pics from leg training last night. Its funny how every other muscle looks better with a pump, but your quads just look all swollen.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Doing little girl weights for legs right now with more reps and volume. I really feel it in quads a lot more this way.
I had wanted to start squatting again but it just fry's my lower back.

So I warmed up super setting leg extension and leg curls for five sets, only up to 150.

Next I did 7 sets on hack squat. 5 sets of 12 with a high and wide stance, Max of 4 plates a side. Then 3 sets of basically a sissy squat on the hack. My feet are all the way to the bottom, heels almost touching. On the way down you come up on your toes and get that deep stretch.

Then five sets of 12 on leg press with varying foot positions. 4 sets of 20 donkey calf raise, and 4 sets 20 seated calf raise.

Didn't do much for hammies, because my right one, that I injured a while back, gave me a little twang and wasn't feeling right.

Thanks for doing the log. Fwiw, I'm interested in watching your diet and cardio layout.

Couple of questions. I notice only three meals a day. Shakes inbetween?
Also, do you think since the high reps are a shock you mighy be able to grow a little even on a deficit?

Couple of questions. I notice only three meals a day. Shakes inbetween?
Also, do you think since the high reps are a shock you mighy be able to grow a little even on a deficit?

Well to be fair I eat based on hunger so sometimes I eat four meals, and I usually have a shake in the AM and PWO.

On another note, I'm still going to be training but I think I need to put the June contest on hold. Shit is getting bad in my neighborhood, lots of unsavory types moving in and we've already had a fight in MY HOUSE where this woman wouldn't leave and had to get tossed out by my wife. Despite being in the right I had to shell out thousands of dollars to defend her in court to make sure nothing stuck. These people are total fucking parasites and know how to work the system.
So long story short we need to move before I get in an altercation and get arrested. I've got wanna be thugs yelling shit at me everytime I leave the house. Street life! Thug niggas! We roll hard! Shit like that.

So I need to devote my finances to getting the hell out of Dodge.

Well to be fair I eat based on hunger so sometimes I eat four meals, and I usually have a shake in the AM and PWO.

On another note, I'm still going to be training but I think I need to put the June contest on hold. Shit is getting bad in my neighborhood, lots of unsavory types moving in and we've already had a fight in MY HOUSE where this woman wouldn't leave and had to get tossed out by my wife. Despite being in the right I had to shell out thousands of dollars to defend her in court to make sure nothing stuck. These people are total fucking parasites and know how to work the system.
So long story short we need to move before I get in an altercation and get arrested. I've got wanna be thugs yelling shit at me everytime I leave the house. Street life! Thug niggas! We roll hard! Shit like that.

So I need to devote my finances to getting the hell out of Dodge.

oh shit, hell yeah.

move the fuck out. my family used to used in a shit neighborhood when I as kid.

damn bro i cant imagine how the guys must have looked to beat you! you look freakin awesome bud. nice work...one day i hope i can look half as good! just gotta get my hamstring healed up then i think im gonna look at getting some help cause what im doing obviously aint good enough...

damn bro i cant imagine how the guys must have looked to beat you! you look freakin awesome bud. nice work...one day i hope i can look half as good! just gotta get my hamstring healed up then i think im gonna look at getting some help cause what im doing obviously aint good enough...

Look Tri, you already have fans. I'm glad your putting the important things first in your life. I'm doing the same and spending time with my family instead of going to the gym.. Unfortunately that time was spent while in the hospital, but hey, it was still quality time. I hope you can get the hell outa that neighborhood and get somewhere safe. There will always be other contests.

You look really great. The competition must have been incredibly fierce for you not to make the top five.

Just curious, can I ask how old you are?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws