over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Log (D's Crystal)

dpn12

Newbies
Hello, I received my first 50 caps of D's crystal DNP. I will be keeping a log of the effects, daily weight (although doesn't necessarily gauge fat loss), any changes worth noting, and my overall experience.

Hopefully this will give someone an idea of what to expect on D's DNP.

I will be starting off as recommended the first 3 days, 1 cap 250mg crystal ED, then two a day (500mg crystal) split every 12 hours (maybe split, will decide then).

Keep in mind that this is crystal dnp, which is about 75% pure dnp. That means I wont be taking 500 mg of actual dnp, those 2 pills will actuall be around 375mg of pure dnp (IF properly dosed, which I do admit some have reported underdosing but we will see).

------
Things I will be supplementing with:

All of the antioxidants recommended, pyruvate, multivitamin/multimineral, including other that I usually take anyway like milk thistle and fish oil.

Thermometer to check my temperature regularly (should not exceed 99, or that may be a sign that I need to back off and either lower dosage or unfortunately stop the log)

v8 100% juice, which I use for the high levels of potassium

pedialyte(if necessary. always have some in the house anyway)

water (will be refilling a 1 gallon container as needed)
------
A little about myself before people start asking:
I have been lifting for about 6 months (yeah I know bash me), but have been strict dieting for over a year. I was about 300 pounds a year ago and have managed to work all the way down to about 220. I have learned to diet, eat correctly and have changed my life completely.

However, weight loss has slowed (and I know there are ways to get around it) but I wanted to give DNP a try out of curiosity, and as anyone else, for the results.

I WILL be showing before and after pictures. I already took a before picture. I noticed almost every DNP log on the internet has ended early, or have shown absolutely no results in pictures. I will provide, or maybe I will find out why people never upload (dun dun dun!)

Anyway, Day 1:
500 calorie deficit
Starting weight: 220

Took my first dose. Nothing really to report yet except that it's real dnp for sure. Opened one cap and I didn't see any get on me, yet my 2 fingers are stained yellow.

Already did my workout in the morning.

Hopefully there will be more to report soon.

Running D's at the moment also, it's definitely gtg. Two has me sweating my ass off, the cravings are probably the worst part though. I just wish I would have started earlier in the year to avoid this summer heat.

Ive been running D's DNP for a few weeks now. Let me give you some advice go 10-14 days on 250 before you got to 500. This stuff flat out works. I went 4 weeks on 250 and now i bumped it up to 500 for the last 10 days. Yes results will be slower with 250 but being as this is your first run it will give you more time to see how your body reacts to it. You have to remember this stuff is in your body for about 3 days. By day 4 you are really just seeing the full effects of 250. So far it has seem to be well dosed to me. Each pill gives me the same results day in and day out.

Ive been running D's DNP for a few weeks now. Let me give you some advice go 10-14 days on 250 before you got to 500. This stuff flat out works. I went 4 weeks on 250 and now i bumped it up to 500 for the last 10 days. Yes results will be slower with 250 but being as this is your first run it will give you more time to see how your body reacts to it. You have to remember this stuff is in your body for about 3 days. By day 4 you are really just seeing the full effects of 250. So far it has seem to be well dosed to me. Each pill gives me the same results day in and day out.

That's quite a low dose, but with the depleted feeling etc I just want it over as quickly as possible. How are the results looking after 4 weeks?

I wouldnt bash you for just starting lifting now. Everybody has got to start somewhere, and late is definitely better then never.

How tired does it seem to make you feel, or worn out. This is my major concern.

How tired does it seem to make you feel, or worn out. This is my major concern.

That's going to be dose dependent. If you're taking 250/day then you'll be a little warmer, 500/day and energy goes down the drain and I have to start taking extra showers and stimulants.

Good start so far. I'll be following thus for sure.
Thanks, I'll be sure to update every day.

I wouldnt bash you for just starting lifting now. Everybody has got to start somewhere, and late is definitely better then never.

Thanks, I've noticed this forum is more mature but I just wanted to put that out there being that I've seen so many experienced lifters here I didn't want people to expect to much either haha

That's going to be dose dependent. If you're taking 250/day then you'll be a little warmer, 500/day and energy goes down the drain and I have to start taking extra showers and stimulants.

^This is true from what I've read and I'll document how that feels once I get there if it helps

ALSO, @James thanks for the advice man, I'll keep that in mind but I don't plan to run it for that many weeks this first time around.

----

It's still early in the day, so I'll post a log update later on, thanks for anyone who's paying attention.

At 250 it didn't really bother me at all other than a little tired here and there. At 500 it has sent my energy down the shitter and this isn't my first run with dnp. I chose to go low and slow for personal reasons.

Whether you plan on going 2 weeks or 4 weeks please don't jump up your dose till atleast 5 days. This is called being safe. And with DNP being safe is something you really want to do. Once you start overheating and getting dehydrated their is really nothing you can do as the DNP inhibits your body from rehydrating like it normally would.

At 250 it didn't really bother me at all other than a little tired here and there. At 500 it has sent my energy down the shitter and this isn't my first run with dnp. I chose to go low and slow for personal reasons.

Whether you plan on going 2 weeks or 4 weeks please don't jump up your dose till atleast 5 days. This is called being safe. And with DNP being safe is something you really want to do. Once you start overheating and getting dehydrated their is really nothing you can do as the DNP inhibits your body from rehydrating like it normally would.

I get what you're saying and I will give it a few days to see how my body tolerates it before considering increasing the dosage. The most I will increase is 2 caps a day, which is still less than 400 of pure dnp, still a moderate dose. Regardless of how low or high my dose is, I will be taking all of the necessary safety precautions, including taking my temperature a few times a day, hydration, etc.

I get what you're saying and I will give it a few days to see how my body tolerates it before considering increasing the dosage. The most I will increase is 2 caps a day, which is still less than 400 of pure dnp, still a moderate dose. Regardless of how low or high my dose is, I will be taking all of the necessary safety precautions, including taking my temperature a few times a day, hydration, etc.

Two a day will be plenty I used 3 a few years ago and wouldn't consider it again. Plenty of Electrolytes and water and have some benedryl on hand before bed and it should be smooth.

** Log is not dead! Sorry I missed day 2, (didn't miss much honestly anyway) Got home super late and knocked out**

Changes in day 2: noticeable nothing yet. Energy seemed the same, lifts were consistent as the days before I took it.

Average temperature: 98.6

Weight: Same 220.

Day 3:

Weight:221 (diet has been on point, so I am sure it's just a fluctuation or possibly water gain)

Average temperature: 98.5

-This morning I woke up very thirsty and unusually hungry. Had this feeling in my throat like it was sore, or "scratched" (how I would explain it) but it went away as I drank and time passed. (possibly not because of the DNP, but this is not something that happens to me usually.)

-Did some lawn work in the morning and took a shower. I think the dnp is definitely starting to build up. About 30 min after having showered and dressed, I sat down and noticed my body was still sweating. Not crazy amount of sweat, but a small buildup on my back and forehead. This is after a cool shower and a/c on throughout the house.

-Urine is coming out bright yellow, and gets lighter the more water I drink but never comes out completely clear. (supplements may be contributing to this also)

-Energy levels still were okay I definitely didn't notice any lethargy, or decrease in stamina. May still be too soon for those effects to kick in.

-I noticed I've been waking up STARVING and I'm getting hungry more often than usual.

note: Had a scare earlier where I took my temperature and it read 100.6. I was extremely surprised.

About 10 minutes later, I checked again and it was 98.5, checked at least 5 times throughout the day and it was consistently 98.5-98.8. I can only assume it had to be a mis-read or a wild fluctuation in body temp (very unlikely I think), but it definitely has made me pay more attention to temperature.

---
Funny observation:
I noticed ever since I started DNP anything that happens, I immediately wonder if it's the DNP.

My arm itches, omg DNP rash - Oh, misquito bite from when I was mowing the lawn

WTF my vision is blurry, cataract formation? - Oh, eye lashes still wet from when I washed my face.
---

~Overall, Day 3 there still are no major changes that I can say 100% are DNP related, but there is sign of the DNP building up. Will be reporting again tomorrow. To anyone reading and hasn't taken DNP remember that it takes time to build up in your system especially if starting at 250mg crystal per day.

Thanks, and sorry for yesterday.

The first week is going to be a bit slow, just some slight warmth for most and increased sweating. About middle of the 2nd week how you feel is pretty much as bad as it gets.

Funny observation:
I noticed ever since I started DNP anything that happens, I immediately wonder if it's the DNP.

My arm itches, omg DNP rash - Oh, misquito bite from when I was mowing the lawn

WTF my vision is blurry, cataract formation? - Oh, eye lashes still wet from when I washed my face.

Ha! I'm the same exact way. :p

Ha! I'm the same exact way. :p

hahah, knew I wasn't the only one.

Day 4:
Weight: 218
Average temperature: 98.1

I started at 2 pills a day, one in the morning another 12 hours apart.

It definitely has started kicking in. The sweats were not crazy during the day (yet anyway) but I woke up with my pillow full of sweat. I had no trouble sleeping though, probably due to the benadryl I took before bed.

I noticed the scale has moved down to 218. I'm sure its a mixture of water loss and fat loss. I've been doing great on my diet and have been fighting the cravings and hunger which seems to get stronger on dnp.

My lifts still have not suffered even though I was feeling a bit weak in the morning by the end of the day I felt okay enough to do physical activities.

--Also as you have noticed I haven't posted the exact foods I've eaten and lift routine because I really didn't think it would matter to anyone in this kind of log but if anyone wants me to start posting it, I will.

I have a feeling day 5 will be more interesting as it is really starting to build up now, stay tuned.

I noticed the scale has moved down to 218. I'm sure its a mixture of water loss and fat loss. I've been doing great on my diet and have been fighting the cravings and hunger which seems to get stronger on dnp.

--Also as you have noticed I haven't posted the exact foods I've eaten and lift routine because I really didn't think it would matter to anyone in this kind of log but if anyone wants me to start posting it, I will.

I have a feeling day 5 will be more interesting as it is really starting to build up now, stay tuned.

I'm actualy very interested in what you are eating , I've heard that DNP has best results when carbs are in each meal.

DNP gives me insane carbs cravings

Are you normally a sweater?

Not at all, takes a lot for me to be sweating like that. I can be out in the hot sun for a while and not break a sweat.

And @gunsmith, yeah I think it's the dnp I definitely have been craving and the hunger feels really strong when I get hungry. And I'll start posting diet.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws