over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My IF log

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
After reading good lots of good things about intermittent fasting. I'm starting to use this diet phylospohy when deloading from training, and try to stick at during deload for at least 1 week no matter what (no matter if feeling, hungry, flat, weak etc), then decide what to do next after that.

So my starting stats:

Weight: 221 (AM)
Bf: 7.3 % (tested)

My Diet will be:

Off days:
9AM: 5 whole eggs, 7g coconut oil, 1/2 onion, small carrot, shake - 6oz cottage cheese, 150g pineapple, 1/2c skim milk.
MACROS: 36C 65P 33F 704 kcals

1PM: 10-12oz chicken breast, 250g cabbage, 1tbsp walnut oil, 1/2 avocado, small apple
MACROS: 39C 71P 24F 708 kcals

5PM: 12-14oz white fish, 250g cabbage, 1tbsp olive oil, 1/2 avocado, small apple
MACROS: 39C 73P 24F 653kcal

Totals: 114C 209P 81F 2,065kcals

Training days:
9AM: 5 whole eggs, 7g coconut oil, 1/2 onion, small carrot, 75g oatmeal
MACROS: 78C 41P 40F 815 kcals

1PM: 10-12oz chicken breast, 100g cabbage, 100g brown rice, 2 small apples
MACROS: 120C 74P 5F 876 kcals

5PM: 12-14oz white fish, 100g cabbage, 1tbsp olive oil
MACROS: 53C 81P 19F 715 kcal

Totals: 250C 196P 64F 2,406 kcals

Training (when deloading):

Monday: Chest / Back / Abs
Tuesday: OFF
Wednesday: Quads / Hams / Calves
Thursday: OFF
Friday: Shoulders / Biceps / Triceps
Sunday, Saturday - OFF

Since deloading - very little work in the gym, very fast workout, low volume low intensity (50-75% weights I was using)

Example Chest / Back / Abs workout

Barbell bench press 2 sets
Barbell incline bench press 2 sets
Dumbell flies 2 sets
Barbell rows 2 sets
Pull ups 2 sets
Db rows 2 sets
Leg raises 3 sets
Crunches 3 sets

Very light weights (135-225 for barbell exercises, 50-70 dumbells)

No cardio at all

Gear / Supps:

100mg testosterone + 100mg npp / week (2shots a week)
5g bcaa prew/during/postw
5g glutamine pre w / post w
1 scoop jack3d or aps mesomorph prew
(was runing peptides-mod grf/ipa/ghrp2 at 100mcg each x2 times a day, but really want to take a break from these, tired of pining)

I'd give your body 2-3 weeks to adjust to a new diet before deciding on whether or not it is for you. What's your goal by the way 2000-2400cal/day seems a bit low for your size.

Last edited:
I'd give your body 2-3 weeks to adjust to a new diet before deciding on whether or not it is for you. What's your goal by the way 2000-2400cal/day seems a bit low for your size.

My goal is just to try IF for now
1st day on IF was terrible, have done keto in the past but haven't felt this bad even then. Was insanely hungry before my first meal at 9AM (usually eat at 6AM, even then I'm starving), so was super hungry but couldn't finish my meal, had to force feed (5whole eggs+shake), then meal at 1PM - again have hard time finishin, don't if it'd due to tons of fat in it and after those and 3rd meal was soo sleepy, actually after 2nd I fall asleep for 2 hours...and I look like sh!t-flat and weak and feel like sh!t now :( and usually on my off days after off days I'm looking my greatest-fullest and leanest with tons of energy...don't know probably go back to my regular eating habits, I can't even think or work on this diet,damn. I need carbs and I need to few my body whole time otherwise it crashes

Last edited:
Are you doing IF, AND not eating carbs? I've done IF the 16-19 hour fast 6-8 hour feeding window and I didn't worry about macros. Just made sure everything I ate was no sugar low fat. Ate lots of oatmeal egg whites chicken etc, but I ate tons of carbs and lost a lot of fat. How long are you fasting for?

Are you doing IF, AND not eating carbs? I've done IF the 16-19 hour fast 6-8 hour feeding window and I didn't worry about macros. Just made sure everything I ate was no sugar low fat. Ate lots of oatmeal egg whites chicken etc, but I ate tons of carbs and lost a lot of fat. How long are you fasting for?

That's a good catch, I definitely wouldn't try to low carb on this approach even though some people do. I just make sure I'm getting my EFAs and a few trace fats with a majority of my calories coming from carbs / protein. As far as hunger and sluggishness during the fasting part just give it a couple weeks you should adjust.

That's a good catch, I definitely wouldn't try to low carb on this approach even though some people do. I just make sure I'm getting my EFAs and a few trace fats with a majority of my calories coming from carbs / protein. As far as hunger and sluggishness during the fasting part just give it a couple weeks you should adjust.

:yeahthat:

After reading good lots of good things about intermittent fasting. I'm starting to use this diet phylospohy when deloading from training, and try to stick at during deload for at least 1 week no matter what (no matter if feeling, hungry, flat, weak etc), then decide what to do next after that.

So my starting stats:

Weight: 221 (AM)
Bf: 7.3 % (tested)

My Diet will be:

Off days:
9AM: 5 whole eggs, 7g coconut oil, 1/2 onion, small carrot, shake - 6oz cottage cheese, 150g pineapple, 1/2c skim milk.
MACROS: 36C 65P 33F 704 kcals

1PM: 10-12oz chicken breast, 250g cabbage, 1tbsp walnut oil, 1/2 avocado, small apple
MACROS: 39C 71P 24F 708 kcals

5PM: 12-14oz white fish, 250g cabbage, 1tbsp olive oil, 1/2 avocado, small apple
MACROS: 39C 73P 24F 653kcal

Totals: 114C 209P 81F 2,065kcals

Training days:
9AM: 5 whole eggs, 7g coconut oil, 1/2 onion, small carrot, 75g oatmeal
MACROS: 78C 41P 40F 815 kcals

1PM: 10-12oz chicken breast, 100g cabbage, 100g brown rice, 2 small apples
MACROS: 120C 74P 5F 876 kcals

5PM: 12-14oz white fish, 100g cabbage, 1tbsp olive oil
MACROS: 53C 81P 19F 715 kcal

Totals: 250C 196P 64F 2,406 kcals

Training (when deloading):

Monday: Chest / Back / Abs
Tuesday: OFF
Wednesday: Quads / Hams / Calves
Thursday: OFF
Friday: Shoulders / Biceps / Triceps
Sunday, Saturday - OFF

Since deloading - very little work in the gym, very fast workout, low volume low intensity (50-75% weights I was using)

Example Chest / Back / Abs workout

Barbell bench press 2 sets
Barbell incline bench press 2 sets
Dumbell flies 2 sets
Barbell rows 2 sets
Pull ups 2 sets
Db rows 2 sets
Leg raises 3 sets
Crunches 3 sets

Very light weights (135-225 for barbell exercises, 50-70 dumbells)

No cardio at all

Gear / Supps:

100mg testosterone + 100mg npp / week (2shots a week)
5g bcaa prew/during/postw
5g glutamine pre w / post w
1 scoop jack3d or aps mesomorph prew
(was runing peptides-mod grf/ipa/ghrp2 at 100mcg each x2 times a day, but really want to take a break from these, tired of pining)

I would advise against this if trying make the best of IF. Use ipa/mod grf and it will help free up ffa, which you will burn as you fast. May even help with energy too.

That's probably my big mistake :( I am a carb guy, need carbs, and it was not a good to start with no starchy at all...lost 2.3lbs over 1 day and all fullness flat as sh!t

I would advise against this if trying make the best of IF. Use ipa/mod grf and it will help free up ffa, which you will burn as you fast. May even help with energy too.

Well I'll see how the thing will go, I've just got tired tof pining multiple times a day and wanted to take a break from it at least when deloading

How's the dieting coming allong ? This is my 6th fast so far an Luvin it .. Doin 2- 24s a week, really hasn't been that hard , an so far so good ,,

yeah, what time is training. Need to eat more cals after training bro, double almost, this is where the ghrelin effects of **broken link removed** or **broken link removed** come in handy to your rat ;)

with those however there have been those who have experienced prolactin ed issues, so i wouldn't use it as the primary ghrp; for that its recommended to rotate between those and **broken link removed**

leangains gives a good idea of how to change your schedule based on your training so you can optimize the fast period which should be close to 14-16 hours a day and a feed window of about 8 hours

How's the dieting coming allong ? This is my 6th fast so far an Luvin it .. Doin 2- 24s a week, really hasn't been that hard , an so far so good ,,

I quit this diet after few days, this is just not for my body. I'm tall, have super fast metabolism, burn glycogen very quickly (I can look good/full after a meal and then flatten out after few hours), train high volume and high intensity, do cardio daily and I need to supply my body with calories/carbs constantly through the day and can't just take 3-4000cals over 8 hours...darn I even wake up at night and have cottage cheese with pb and I'm still losing weight.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131