over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going for 250lb

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I competed in the NABBA midlands at the weekend at 200lbs and got 4th place, and now plan on going back in 2 years time 50lbs heavier when im 20 years old.

My ultimate goal is to win the junior category at the midlands show, and then place top 6 at the Britain Finals. At 6'1 i think I need to have Insane amounts of mass compared to all the other competitors.

Im training 4 days a week

Monday: Chest and Triceps
Tuesday: Legs and Abs
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Back and Traps
Friday: Shoulders and Biceps
Saturday:Off
Sunday:Off

And Eating whatever i want for now, but I will get on a Bulk diet soon as I can. Will be running gear soon, probably Test and Deca and Dbol . Im going to do 2 times updates every week on this log, and will stop updating when im 250lbs!

so if anyone has any advice please chime in.

Pics? If you have a defined goal (gain 50lb) you're going to need a defined plan. Not just eat whatever you want. Log your food intake it makes things a lot easier

Diet is gonna be:

Meal one: 2 cups of Porridge, 1 TBLspoon honey or Lemon Curd, Protein Shake + 1 Scoop of Glutamine

Meal two: 4 peices brown bread, Sliced Chicken, Salad, Protein Shake +1 scoop of Glutamine

Meal three: Protein Shake + 1 scoops of Glutamine, 4 peices Brown Bread, Sliced Chicken

Meal four: Anything i want something like: 2 Pizza's or some Spag bol usually high carbs.

During Workout: Creatine+Glutamine with squash.

Meal five: Caesin Protein Shake + Porridge

Supplements

Bodybuilding Warehouse Creatine
Bodybuilding Warehouse Glutamine
Bodybuilding Warehouse Premium whey
Bodybuilding Warhouse Caesin Protein

Bro you do realise your gonna have to be ALOT heaveir then 250lbs in the offseason if your aim is to be 250lbs on stage within the next 2 years (if that is even achievable)

Diet is gonna be:

Meal one: 2 cups of Porridge, 1 TBLspoon honey or Lemon Curd, Protein Shake + 1 Scoop of Glutamine

Meal two: 4 peices brown bread, Sliced Chicken, Salad, Protein Shake +1 scoop of Glutamine

Meal three: Protein Shake + 1 scoops of Glutamine, 4 peices Brown Bread, Sliced Chicken

Meal four: Anything i want something like: 2 Pizza's or some Spag bol usually high carbs.

During Workout: Creatine+Glutamine with squash.

Meal five: Caesin Protein Shake + Porridge

Supplements

Bodybuilding Warehouse Creatine
Bodybuilding Warehouse Glutamine
Bodybuilding Warehouse Premium whey
Bodybuilding Warhouse Caesin Protein

Dude if your goal is 250 on stage youre going to need a much better and larger... 75% of your daily cals will be coming from the meal "2 pizzas or spag bowl or whatever" and those arent the best cals..

With that "plan" , you will NEVER make it to 250 on stage. You must reach 275 in the offseason to be 250 peeled on stage. Theres absolutely no way. You need to hire someone ASAP if you want to be 250 on stage in 2 years. Good luck

25 pounds of stage weight a year is a crazy goal man.

you better have a good income or sponsor to pay for the food alone!!

Bro you do realise your gonna have to be ALOT heaveir then 250lbs in the offseason if your aim is to be 250lbs on stage within the next 2 years (if that is even achievable)

I'd say 270-280 off season to be 250 lean on stage. Diet doesn't look very well thought out.

PS
Isn't NABBA a tested organization?

Will post pictures soon, Im guessing 250lbs on stage is not achievable due to my income, college work, and job.

Mabe 250lbs and then cut down to 230-235...

Still deciding what gear to run. Any suggestions?

its taken me 12 years to "put on" 15 pounds of "stage weight"

:cool:

No offense but not too many people are likely to give you drug advice at 18 years old. As others have already said... hire someone to help you reach your goals. You might be better off making smaller short to mid range goals and adjust your expectations as you go.

BEAST

Perhaps we are being to hard on this kid. 18 and setting a goal to be in a body building show is pretty admirable.

Bro,
Perhaps set a more achievable weight goal that you have a good chance of accomplishing and then up the goal when you get there. As far as cycles go?
The standard test, deca, and dbol is great for the offseason. Hopefully you know enough about your body and diet to not get fat.

I don't know your cycle history so I can't suggest you any dosages, but I would say test e, NPP (not deca), and dbol or tbol (used sparingly) should do you well with a lot of food.

Perhaps we are being to hard on this kid. 18 and setting a goal to be in a body building show is pretty admirable.

Bro,
Perhaps set a more achievable weight goal that you have a good chance of accomplishing and then up the goal when you get there. As far as cycles go?
The standard test, deca, and dbol is great for the offseason. Hopefully you know enough about your body and diet to not get fat.

I don't know your cycle history so I can't suggest you any dosages, but I would say test e, NPP (not deca), and dbol or tbol (used sparingly) should do you well with a lot of food.

This is good advice.. hes planning on actually competing and isn't just a young guy wanting to juice to impress the bitches at the beach.. post some cycle history and more stats/reasonable goals and you will get more helpful replies.. i agree that 50lbs stage weight in 2 yrs is probably unreasonable unless you have a HUGE aas,slin,gh,and food budget.. and i mean huge.. so id come up with some more reasonable goals as z college student and focus most of that cash on a good diet, and the rest on some decent aas cycles.. but give us some history etc and im sure you can get sone help..

Trained Legs yesterday - SORE AS HELL TODAY!

Leg extensions
25 x half the stack
12 x the stack (It isnt labeled with weight so i dont know)
3 x the stack (pause at the top)

Stiff Leg Deadlift
15 x 60kg
10 x 90kg

Leg Curls
25 x 30kg
10 x 65kg
(2 second hold at bottom)

Leg Press
15 x 6 plates (3 each side)
8 x 8 plates (4 each side)
4 x 10 plates (5 each side)
(took the pins out so i could get an awesome ROM)

Thankyou for the good advice, im speaking to the guy who won the first timers on the phone tonight, going to speak to him about what he used, and what he would suggest for me.

I am going to use gear, and i have done my research into it, and like "ajordana" said, im not doing it to impress girls, im doing it because i NEED to win the show. i will post my cycle thoughts soon. i just need to get college work done for now. so my time is limited.

25 pounds of stage weight a year is a crazy goal man.

you better have a good income or sponsor to pay for the food alone!!

Not if you are nick trigilli lol 100lbs of lbm in 2 years.

its taken me 12 years to "put on" 15 pounds of "stage weight"

:cool:

I think it's a little bit different story when someone is already 250+ pounds 30+ years old and trains 10 or more years than for someone whois 18 6'1 200 stage weight training only for few years...young guys like Kuclo, Trigili, Lewis, Newman, Centopani etc etc put most of their size in early 20's

Need to save up a bit of money first, but im gonna get:

Gear
Lixus Test Enth 300
Lixus Deca 300
British Dragon Dbol 10mg

Ancileries
TEVA letrozole
TEVA Arimidex
Clomid
Synthelamin
Acutane/Isotretonin* Prescribed :)

And then decide how im gonna run it from there :D

if you competed at 200lbs without gear, you should be more like 230lbs in the off season, right?
that means with gear you can easily gain 40lbs in two year...that would make you 270lbs and you would lean down to about 240lbs for the contest. good luck!

Last edited:
Trained Shoulders yesterday

Warm up with light side raises and front raises

Barbell Shoulder Press
15 x 50kg
12 x 60kg
6 x 70kg Pause at the bottom

Side Raises
10 x 15kg
8 x 17.5kg

Rear Delt fLys
10 x 5kg
8 x 7.5kg

Upwards row
15 x 45kg

Shrug Machine
10 x 160kg

Was good but i need new exercises to hit the middle of my delts.

Morning weight was 203lbs

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner