over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First DNP cycle

red52

Registered
Hi guys, I'm running my first 2,4 dnp cycle starting tomorrow and this is going to be my log:

running

200mg x 6 days
400mg x4 days
10 days off
repeat 1-2 times

currently planning on taking these supplements and foods while on DNP

vitamin C (1000-1500mg daily)
also, small amount of zinc and iron as well
quarcetin
taurine
BCAA's
green tea extract
ECA stack
electrolyte pills (when needed)
and the obvious daily essentials (fish oil, multi, glucosamine)

foods:
blue berries
V8 (low sodium)
lots of sweet peppers and veggies
tea - lots of it
tumeric powder (cooked with ground turkey)

MY diet:
i carb depleted for 2 days before cycle (i know its not really needed though, but why not?)

the rest of the time ill be fairly low carb ~150-250g a day, with moderate fat and very high protein. minimum of 2 gallons of water a day. most of my food comming from almonds, oats, rice, chicken, turkey, tuna, cheese, salsa, peppers + other essential foods. also, adding milk to diet for the extra iron.

pretty excited guys, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! hopefully I'm doing my low dose cycle correctly! :star-w:rs

Good luck, everything looks in order right there!

Good luck, everything looks in order right there!

thanks ive been trying to do it as safe as possible..

i also loaded up on anti-histamines (benedryl and zrytec for the last 4 days to hopefully take out any chance of allergic reactions)

will update daily!

Man, I cant lie, DNP scares the shit out of me. I have taken alot of stuff but DNP freaks me out. Let me know how it works for you. Good luck

Man, I cant lie, DNP scares the shit out of me. I have taken alot of stuff but DNP freaks me out. Let me know how it works for you. Good luck

thanks.

realize that most of DNP stigmas come from terrible sources and that its actually quite safe.

more people die eating peanuts in ratio then people who die or get severe harm from correct DNP usage.

if you take it correctly it wouldnt really cause harm, and from many studies can be moderately healthy afterwards. (weird right?)

Haha good to see you here Redz! You are going to love Dinitro's DNP! I will also post a log this cycle! I am going to another 3-4 weeks on DNP!

-MB4L

Haha good to see you here Redz! You are going to love Dinitro's DNP! I will also post a log this cycle! I am going to another 3-4 weeks on DNP!

-MB4L

yeah im excited to try it! his delivery and service was seriously TOP NOTCH! i would recommend him to anyone. seriously.

Hi guys, I'm running my first 2,4 dnp cycle starting tomorrow and this is going to be my log:

running

200mg x 6 days
400mg x4 days
10 days off
repeat 1-2 times

currently planning on taking these supplements and foods while on DNP

also, small amount of zinc and iron as well
quarcetin
taurine
BCAA's
green tea extract
ECA stack

foods:
blue berries
V8 (low sodium)
lots of sweet peppers and veggies
tea - lots of it
tumeric powder (cooked with ground turkey)

MY diet:
i carb depleted for 2 days before cycle (i know its not really needed though, but why not?)

the rest of the time ill be fairly low carb ~150-250g a day, with moderate fat and very high protein. minimum of 2 gallons of water a day. most of my food comming from almonds, oats, rice, chicken, turkey, tuna, cheese, salsa, peppers + other essential foods. also, adding milk to diet for the extra iron.

pretty excited guys, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! hopefully I'm doing my low dose cycle correctly! :star-w:rs

new supplement list, a few added things for cycle (new in bold):

vitamin E
milk thistle
glycerol
krill oil (w/ ala + DHA)
b vitamins
zinc
iron
quarcetin
taurine
BCAA's
green tea extract
ECA stack

Good call on the glycerol-helps dramatically with hydration.

Is it crystalline dnp or pure?

Good call on the glycerol-helps dramatically with hydration.

Is it crystalline dnp or pure?

250mg crystalline per cap which is the equivalent of 200 pure (which is why im saying 200 for 6 days and 400 for 4 days)

If you work in an office, wear black/dark shirts-sweat like a pig-but it works.

The biggest challenge i had is controlling the carb cravings-I had the best results from it running a low carb/keto diet, but the cravings are rough esp if you bump the dose over 500mg

If you work in an office, wear black/dark shirts-sweat like a pig-but it works.

The biggest challenge i had is controlling the carb cravings-I had the best results from it running a low carb/keto diet, but the cravings are rough esp if you bump the dose over 500mg

yeah im not going over 500mg, and im only staying on 500mg/day for 4 days if i can handle 250mg easily, if not ill only go 500 for 3 days or 2 even.

lol its funny u mention that, im actually gunna try a fairly low carb diet. 150-200g carbs a day. i was going to do keto, but i dont think ill be able to handle it for very long, ive been cutting for a while now. so ill just stick to the faster digesting carbs like fruits and white rice for 150-200g and see how it goes, i'll cut it as close as i can for the low carb effect though. i hear keto + dnp works wonders.

Doing a ketogenic or very low carb(50g or less) on DNP is useless. Carbs are needed to lose fat.

Doing a ketogenic or very low carb(50g or less) on DNP is useless. Carbs are needed to lose fat.

please link study...

all ive heard is that carbs make u run hotter because ur burning thru glycogen, heat isnt really a good indicator that DNP is doing work other then the fact that carbs make u hotter because they burn fast.

fats burn slow so u wont be as hot, but that doesnt mean the dnp isnt working. i dont see how the mechanism of dnp is affected at all but carb intake... after all, the krebs cycle doesnt stop when u stop eating carbs.

can you take pics before/after dnp ?

yeah i took before pics last night and my first dose this morning.

also, update**

took first dose of 250mg crystalline DNP.. feel nothing significant.

yeah i took before pics last night and my first dose this morning.

also, update**

took first dose of 250mg crystalline DNP.. feel nothing significant.

This thread will be really interesting! thank you for your serious

please link study...

all ive heard is that carbs make u run hotter because ur burning thru glycogen, heat isnt really a good indicator that DNP is doing work other then the fact that carbs make u hotter because they burn fast.

fats burn slow so u wont be as hot, but that doesnt mean the dnp isnt working. i dont see how the mechanism of dnp is affected at all but carb intake... after all, the krebs cycle doesnt stop when u stop eating carbs.

There is no direct study on DNP unfortunately.

**broken link removed**

"Once on DNP eat an isocaloric diet (33% prot, 33% fat, 33% carbs) and keep the calories at around maintenance level. Restricting carbs will put the body in a state of hypoglycemia and can be dangerous to the health and also the mental well being. DNP also mimics insulin in that it shuttles glucose into the cells in the absence of glucose. This is great for fat burning, but when carb intake is too low the blood glucose can be at dangerously low levels as well. a more experienced user can switch up this ratio a bit. Either way it won't make a huge difference because it's mostly about the total calorie consumption."

**broken link removed**
^ study of patients using DNP for weight loss.

This thread will be really interesting! thank you for your serious

thanks, i hope u enjoy it as much as i enjoy shedding the weight.

There is no direct study on DNP unfortunately.

**broken link removed**

"Once on DNP eat an isocaloric diet (33% prot, 33% fat, 33% carbs) and keep the calories at around maintenance level. Restricting carbs will put the body in a state of hypoglycemia and can be dangerous to the health and also the mental well being. DNP also mimics insulin in that it shuttles glucose into the cells in the absence of glucose. This is great for fat burning, but when carb intake is too low the blood glucose can be at dangerously low levels as well. a more experienced user can switch up this ratio a bit. Either way it won't make a huge difference because it's mostly about the total calorie consumption."

**broken link removed**
^ study of patients using DNP for weight loss.

ahh, well its a good thing i wasnt going to go no carb. ill prolly up the carbs a bit... maybe 200-250g a day, still low, but a more "standard" diet at least.

shouldnt make a huge difference either way. thanks for the input mb4l.

day 2 of cycle and i took my pill at the same time 9am.

started feeling heat effects at the mall and especially when i went outside and walked to my car, i started sweating slightly. nothing bad though.. still very minimal sides.

i worked out hard yesterday with very minimal impact on my workout or cardio at all..

cardio only today, gunna keep it short and sweet. 20 mins on the eliptical

EDIT: also, i forgot to add that when i woke up this morning i did notice some weight loss. i found it suprizing since most people claim they put on weight the first few days, but since i was keto pre-cycle and was drinking a lot of water perhaps i skipped that phase.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members