over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP cycle

suet7

Newbies
This is my 3rd cycle on DNP. I am using Dinitro's crystal DNP(very well pleased with his product). I am going to run it for 3-4 weeks. On week 3 i will add 25mcgs of T3 and if i go to week 4 i will go up to 32.5mcgs. Last run was 28 days on DNP.

Stats 5'6 203lbs 18%bf

Supplementation:

- Multivitamin
- Vitamin C
- fish oil

Diet 40/30/30.

DiNitro is the best. seriously great.

looking forward to hearing ur progress, as i just started my dnp cycle this morning.

good luck! :headbang:

can you take pics before/after ?

I will take pics. Also i took my cap @9am and will take another @10pm. I am starting with 500mg/day and will lower to 250mg when i need a break. I am already sweating from eating my lunch. Had a steak, veggies, mashed potatoes and bread. Work took us out to lunch :)

ok, so here remains within tolerable temperatures.
Dnp in may will ok but i thing using dnp in july will so dangerous :rolleyes:

Day: 2 I took my dosage at 9am and 9pm. Im on 500mg/day and worked out back for 35-40minutes. I did mostly 2 sets and 6 exercises. I had a sandwich and cottage cheese for pre workout and felt the heat kick in from the carbs. The weather was in the 80's but i did not feel the heat throughout the day since i was indoors. PWO i had fish and rice. I felt the heat from that as well. NO weigh in for a few days.

Day 3: took my dosage 8am/11pm. The weather was in the 90's but i was indoors and with my air conditioner on. I felt the heat from eating carbs at lunch and dinner. No workout was done as it's my off day.

Bread and mash potatoes don't sound
like a diet bro, veggies and steak is all good. But then again DNP makes you burn carbs... Post b4 and after pics and keeps us posted on your progress

I find that lower carbs make the heat much more tolerable especialy at night , i eat 25g carbs per meal the first 4 meals of the day then cut them out after then

Bread and mash potatoes don't sound
like a diet bro, veggies and steak is all good. But then again DNP makes you burn carbs... Post b4 and after pics and keeps us posted on your progress

The bread was half a slice and i did not finish the mashed potatoes.

I find that lower carbs make the heat much more tolerable especialy at night , i eat 25g carbs per meal the first 4 meals of the day then cut them out after then

Today i will be on lower carbs to try it out. I stop eating carbs before going to bed. I am not doing 500mg today but dropping it to 250mg. My face gets warm and it feels like i am getting sunburned. I have experienced this in the past and lowering the dosage + washing my face constantly with cold water throughout the day helps. I woke up at night with sweating and that's with a fan on! I like to put the fan by the window and allow the cold air to be pushed into my room.

Last edited:
Day 4: Took my cap around 11pm. Lowering the dosage helped with the sweating side effects. Had a decent chest workout today! Workout lasted about 30minutes.

Day 5: took my dosage @ 10am and 11pm. 500mg today and kept myself indoors. Sadly i was not able to workout and had no carbs for dinnner other than lettuce, tomatoes and onions. I feel fine and no sign of hard breathing.

Day 7: Took my 250mg yesterday split in 14hrs interval making it to 500mg. Today i took 250mg 7am and will take my other dosage around 10pm. I also noticed i was itching last night around my chest area. I took antihistamine pre-bed and woke up with no redness. i will start taking anti-histamine from now on.

question

thanks for the log
have you checked your blood pressure or body temp?

Day 12: I am doing 250mg and seeing how my workouts go. I find myself getting tired easily on 500mg/day. Hopefully i can do more cardio and have a bit more energy. I hate the low energy on 500mg/day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131