over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dieting: Shredded by August 5th

halflife

Registered
I’ve always been 'more' of a endomorph/slower metabolism than the norm - put on muscle with lower cals/but need to diet at looow cals. I’m a complete science nerd – I live for science education, a 4 year degree in biomed field and masters and just started working on a ‘professional degree.’ So I’m busy but very focused on school and getting my physique to where I want it. I won’t compete in the next 6 years, so my main goal it to look good and maintain what I have until I can dedicate a lot more time to getting large correctly.
Anyway, structurally I have horrible genetics my clavicle is the size of my waist ha. I’m dieting; my goal is getting street shredded by August 5th.

Weight: 184
Goal: Looking diced by August 5th (not stage diced but muscles separated – good healthy more physique look – I don’t have the time right now to grow like I need to w/ 75-85hours week studying/classes). Never been much lower BF than I am now. I’m thinking loss of 25lbs (but of course won’t be only using scale – mainly pics)

My pics are so bad (for my personal expectations) I am going to post two and one in black and white. They aren’t the best poses to gauge progress by but I will post the other ones later once I have better ones to compare I PROMISE!!!

I usually follow more of DC's principles off season. But I recently switched to more Phidias' (inspired by Hernon's), I've done it many times and like it - more frequency so I get in gym more/get heart rate going etc.

Once again criticism is welcome on pics/diet/training - I'm not looking to be on stage for at least 6 years (after professional school) so not looking for stage type critiques. But you can tell me I'm a fat ass and my chest sucks :p

Attachments

• DSC04341boardpic.jpg
    DSC04341boardpic.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 2,652
  • DSC0434BWBoards.jpg
    DSC0434BWBoards.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 5,357
So point of this thread is to keep me accountable - I'm pretty good self motivator. But posting pictures up vs just looking at yourself in the mirror everyday makes a big difference in ones ability to evaluate true progress. I will be posting AT LEAST once a week - but goal is once every other day (we'll see). Pics I plan on posting ONCE a week<need to keep myself accountable on this one.

test-e:150mg/week
tren-e:400mg/week
t3: 40mcg/day (will bump up 25mcg every 2 weeks probably)
no clen - can't study with it in my system 10mcg and I'm shaking.

And the most important part diet (once again I grow off 2400 cals) and I'm a person that LOVES routines, so I generally eat the same thing every meal, I like it and it's what keeps me consistent w/ all the hours in the library.
meal 1: 1 cup oats, 2 scoops whey, 1 tbsp SF syrup
meal 2: 200g chicken breast, 1/2 can green beans, 1 tbsp ketchup
meal 3: 200g chicken breast, 1/2 can green beans (if not hungry AT ALL- won't eat)
PWO- 30g carbs, 30g whey
meal 4: 200g chicken breast, 2 Ezekiel bread, 2 pieces of cheese, 1 tbsp ketchup

Plan to have 2 hours of high carb low fat cheat once a week (not stuffing myself) - will play by ear tho.

Been on this a week all good so far. I have a plan on what to decrease/increase as progress halts.

I also follow the 'eat when hungry' when dieting - except for breakfast and PWO.

Last edited:
I'll post my workouts later, it's pretty much just like phidias' (old member, I miss him so :( ).

Lower volume, quick, higher freq. I lift 4 days a week. Right now I do 30 minutes of cardio PWO (HR 125-135 high incline, sometimes do stair master before for 10 min). This will adjust (diet will too) as I stall. Fasted cardio will be implemented eventually for off days.

Really OLD pics.
First: 2007 after a year or two of working out - trying to figure stuff out.
Second: 2009 took 8 months off between pics (car accident injuries)

Nothing special just what I started with.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
So point of this thread is to keep me accountable - I'm pretty good self motivator. But posting pictures up vs just looking at yourself in the mirror everyday makes a big difference in ones ability to evaluate true progress. I will be posting AT LEAST once a week - but goal is once every other day (we'll see). Pics I plan on posting ONCE a week<need to keep myself accountable on this one.

test-e:150mg/week
tren-e:400mg/week
t3: 40mcg/day (will bump up 25mcg every 2 weeks probably)
no clen - can't study with it in my system 10mcg and I'm shaking.

And the most important part diet (once again I grow off 2400 cals) and I'm a person that LOVES routines, so I generally eat the same thing every meal, I like it and it's what keeps me consistent w/ all the hours in the library.
meal 1: 1 cup oats, 2 scoops whey, 1 tbsp SF syrup
meal 2: 200g chicken breast, 1/2 can green beans, 1 tbsp ketchup
meal 3: 200g chicken breast, 1/2 can green beans (if not hungry AT ALL- won't eat)
PWO- 30g carbs, 30g whey
meal 4: 200g chicken breast, 2 Ezekiel bread, 2 pieces of cheese, 1 tbsp ketchup

Plan to have 2 hours of high carb low fat cheat once a week (not stuffing myself) - will play by ear tho.

Been on this a week all good so far. I have a plan on what to decrease/increase as progress halts.

I also follow the 'eat when hungry' when dieting - except for breakfast and PWO.

Might want to ditch the canned green beans for either fresh or frozen...

**broken link removed**

Might want to ditch the canned green beans for either fresh or frozen...

**broken link removed**

I think it's a very valid concern if the infiltrations weren't so common not only in our foods but water, counter tops, air, car interior, etc. I did a very short month long internship with the FDA in their Office of Science and Engineering Laboratories after my first degree - shits everywhere and they are spread too thin, under funded, and too corrupt to fix anything. Thanks for looking out.

One thing I do 95% of the time that DC method taught me is write down all weights on lifts and try my hardest to beat the log book. That concept of DC is so important to gauge your intensity I've found. I will be forever grateful to Dante for that.

Tonight:
incline smith (35 degree) 1 r/p set (like DC)
seated cable cross from bottom 2 working set 30 sec rest
cgbp hernon style sets x3
skull crushers with cable seated 1 r/p set
DB laterals seated 1 r/p set

3 rope abs ss w/ 3 seated calve

15 min stair climber
25 min treadmill

First time doing stair climber - it's brutal. I was around 60-65 for 15 minutes, I'm sure that's pitiful. Ha. I'm not sure what the normal level is that people do.

Last edited:
Dont be so hard on yourself man, you look great

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dont be so hard on yourself man, you look great

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thx. Self criticism/expectations is what motivates me the most honestly in all thing in my life. I think a lot of others are the same way. But you know us 'bodybuilder' types - we are extremely (if not too) critical of our selves. Thanks again.

Just to keep it interesting, and easy to keep track of how many days it's been for those reading and me, I'm going to do like a count down thing for each update.

So I'm 12 days into diet. 60 days left (not that I'm going to stop there - just a goal date to look towards and will evaluate where to go from there on that date).

Today's work out went good, did 15 min stair master on 58 and then 15 min on treadmill (gym closed so couldn't finish).

>>I have never taken MT-II before until today. I've heard about the nausea feeling it leaves but I underestimated it apparently. I took 500mcg at 1pm and it's 1am right know here and I'm still feeling the nausea. After cardio I was dieing, I just laid in my car for 10 minutes burping up water. As a result, I am going to do like most recommend: take it RIGHT before bed and I'm going to start out at only 250mcg. If anyone has any other tips let me know (empty stomach? or full? etc.). I'm sure it will get better.

After talking to someone I respect a lot when it comes to diet/training through private message - I have decided to change my last meal to a 8oz 90% fat ground beef meal to get some extra fat in there and diff protein source.

I'll update weight tomorrow. And I'll post about the POS ear buds I bought.

Nice log brother. I'll be following along

Thanks. Views make me more accountable.

13 days into diet. 59 days left. Off day from gym.
Weight in AM: 179lbs. Looking better too, mainly cause the drop of bloat/water due to dropping carbs a good amount from what I was doing before diet.

Thanks. Views make me more accountable.

13 days into diet. 59 days left. Off day from gym.
Weight in AM: 179lbs. Looking better too, mainly cause the drop of bloat/water due to dropping carbs a good amount from what I was doing before diet.

Awesome mate..

Keep up the consistency.. You have the right frame of mind.. Nothing too drastic, and remain focused on your goal.

You can always make changes as you go..

Best of luck with it..

Awesome mate..

Keep up the consistency.. You have the right frame of mind.. Nothing too drastic, and remain focused on your goal.

You can always make changes as you go..

Best of luck with it..

Thanks. (note I'm not focused on scale weight as much as pictures)
My goal is 2-3 lbs per week. After I don't loose anything after seven days I'll evaluate and tweak things (lower carbs and up protein slightly or adjust cardio by 5-10 min.

But from just looking in mirror my delts are more defined and abs coming in -- but pictures will tell the truth when I put them side by side. I WILL POST UPDATED PIC BY SUNDAY.

Last edited:
bump

good log

clen fucks me up also
crazy headaches

hows the tren treatin ya

good log

clen fucks me up also
crazy headaches

hows the tren treatin ya

it has an enanthate on it's molecule so it has fully saturated my blood probably about a week ago. I like it. I've used ace, which I like the feeling and slightly less water on ace - but the frequency of injections isn't worth it to me. I have never had any sides from tren (No BP issues, night sweats, sleep issues, etc.)

This is the first time I've kept test below 500mg - WOW I love it. I'm the type that bloats especially my face. No bloat on 150mg.

Also MT-2 is going better than before. I dropped down to 250mcg at night right before last meal and 20 minutes before bed (so not such bad nausea). Also am taking anti-histamine 30 minutes before. All this is working like a charm to keeping sides of it non-existent. The tanning's visual effects will be extra motivation.

And yes clen, even at 25mcg and after two week of waiting for sides to die down, interferes way too much with cognitive abilities (shaking, head aches, etc.). I already take low dose methamphetamine, last thing I need is another stim.

Thanks for asking!

Last edited:
A lot of people I see dieting start doses of gear (not just t3 clen etc) low and then start increasing and peak at the end of diet. But I don't plan on doing that because I don't see a reason for it unless peaking for a show or something. But as mentioned before T3 will be modified. Also after trying two different sources of T3 I'm glad I finally found a source that I am confident it's actually doing something.

Last edited:
Updated Pics. I haven't been taking these the same time of day. From now on I will take them in the morning. But all of these were taken with no pump and not right after meal etc.

But here is day 1 and day 8ish. I did get a bit of a tan from reading outside (red in some areas).

I will update weight tomorrow (also things I have changed/how things are going/what I'm thinking so far/etc.) but I'm pretty sure there is a 7-8lb difference between these pics. Pics will be probably every other week now since progress will slow slightly due to no more big water changes. Oh and forgot to mention in first post: I'm 5'6".

But things look decent after 8 days.

Thanks for following, really appreciate it.

Attachments

• DSC04343.jpg
    DSC04343.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,817
Last edited:
Also here is my back from day one. Back lifts have always been something I'm naturally strong at. Some have told me it has decent potential. I dunno.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members