over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

myo log from a little engbulldog

engbulldog

Registered
Ok so I fell into the Myo hold thanks to BIG EVIL42, I will start this log tomarrow with the first inject into the lab rat .I will try to bring to the table weight before after and during the trial. It will be 250mcg bi-lat shots, Pics before and after. the only thing I will not devalge is my ph# since I'm married LOL but I will let the world on pm know I am on TRT per doctors orders @ 200 mg eow of test cyp. I hope the log might help others out and I have read there are a few guys other than Evil doing logs on this subject and I hope these guys will chime in

Thanks agian for your time engbulldog:headbang:

ok Day 1: 125mcg myo inject into rats delts , trained like normal, got a quick deep pump/burn in delts,weight increase 10lbs on shoulder press,also took 100mcg ghrp and cjc(sub q) and yesterday around 11am 200mg test cyp dr. perscribed ... body weight 190.6lbs

meals still have to ask the wife LOL

now I really will try my ass off to give this log 100% as I know there is alot of you that are on the fence about myo so I hope this can and will help you guys out,

after workout the wife wanted to know where the extra bumps came from in my shoulders LOL :eek:

I know I'm really not to indepth into food or training well I have a short window to lift before work (2nd shift) and trying to take care of 15 chickens,2 bullmastiffs, a 2 1/2 yr old daughter and keep up with yard work on 5+ acers tends to be alot but hey thats what I wanted in life so it must be done and yes the chickens do lay eggs that we eat and sell so it saves running to Kroger for eggs LOL

ask away and I will answer any thing ,I will check this log twice a day and post every day while trying MYO:headbang:

Just a quick update before I head into work still have a nice pump going on, been 2 1/2 hrs since I trained them

lunch 10 oz chicken
1/2 cup brown rice
20 oz water

Good to see you posting it up Gibby! I will be following along. I owe you a phone call back, I was super busy last night. We will catch up soon.... I want to help as much as I can in helping you reach your bodybuilding goals. Keep it up bro and stay consistant... remember, diet is like 80% of the game

thanks bro, well the lab rat's delts are super sore today , but still look full and round, did notice a small raised bump on both delts were the injection was placed??Todays morning weight is 191.6lbs, kinda feel like crap this morning kinda like my head is swimming and cloudly!!!!

:Dok just a quick update delts look great thus far the only problem I have is left delt has a knot and kinda looks like an half ass infection or localized growth??? trained BI's today and got a crazy mind blowing pump,kinda like my skin was gonna tear!!! gonna train legs on saturday and see how that goes with the pump, starting to see more viens comming out in delts and upper chest and a few in arms, I think I found the greastest workout enhancer thus far---- MYO

thanks guys engbulldog

and will post picks on sunday and every sunday to let you guys see the results:D

I took mine in ny biceps and they have been constantly pumped since the shot

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

I took mine in ny biceps and they have been constantly pumped since the shot

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

was gonna do it in my bi's but been running seo in them to even them out a bit since there is a 1/2" diff in them.

ok guys it sunday morning and wow I'm still full and look to be a few lbs. heavier, as its gonna be 92 degrees out today I will hit legs and get a few pics up to try and gauge what this wounder drug has done thus far less than a week in ... As many people have seen Big Evil has a log going also and his is by far better written and his amounts of AAS are greater than mine (not saying anything bad about him or what he uses or not) but my log is to show what can happen to a guy who works out in his garage with the bare minium in equpiment and a very low dose of HRT and on a tight budget:eek:

ok guys trying to post the pics from my Iphone and not having any luck, but just to update weight is up 2 lbs after 6 days, thought it might be more but yesterday had a allergy attack and slept for 15 plus hrs so I missed a few meals

I hope the pics come thru and yes I know my left leg is a ton smaller I had an ACL repair on it and trying to get the size back

Attachments

• iphone pics june 12 061.JPG
    iphone pics june 12 061.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 536
  • iphone pics june 12 068.jpg
    iphone pics june 12 068.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 502
here is an older shot before thr acl repair

Attachments

• all pics uploaded on nov 2011 359.jpg
    all pics uploaded on nov 2011 359.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 377
Wow no slams on my shitty looking legs really there has to be someone! Anyways, tomarrow is chest or delta I put up a pic or two to show what's going on up top so hope you guys have a great night

Wow no slams on my shitty looking legs really there has to be someone! Anyways, tomarrow is chest or delta I put up a pic or two to show what's going on up top so hope you guys have a great night

The size difference isn't as noticeable as you probably think, you think it is because you know it's there and think about it. My eyes wernt drawn to it or anything, not instantly noticeable at all, doubt the untrained eye would even notice

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey brother! How's the injection sites looking and feeling today? I will be following along. I'm going on a little myo adventure myself so interested in seeing for sure.

Keep up the log!

The size difference isn't as noticeable as you probably think, you think it is because you know it's there and think about it. My eyes wernt drawn to it or anything, not instantly noticeable at all, doubt the untrained eye would even notice

Same here. I was expecting to see something that stood out immediately, but didn't see that at all.

Eng...you really are your own worst critic! :D

Thanks for the kind words , I'm working my ass off to get the bad wheel back to the same size,took a measurement last night there is a 1 1/2" diff from left to right

Hey brother! How's the injection sites looking and feeling today? I will be following along. I'm going on a little myo adventure myself so interested in seeing for sure.

Keep up the log!

Hey bro, I tried the quad inject ,then trained legs and to say the least it feels like a mule kicked me,legs are pumped and full, might have nicked a nerve since the left quad has aton more soreness but oh well, also did my TRT shot on Monday so I'm sure my legs have a ton of trama going on right now

and sorry guys no pics today, I woke up late and had to help the wife trim up the silkie chickens hair/fur around there eyes so they can see whats going on!!:eek: Now they all have mo-hawks LOL:headbang:

ok here are a few pics from this morning from the Iphone, I look like shit body weight 193.4lbs , legs are looking good today full and the bad wheel filled out and I will state I LOVE MYO!!!!!

Attachments

• bb 012.jpg
    bb 012.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 466
  • bb 013.jpg
    bb 013.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 426
Trying to work on the body fat and bring in the round muscle look that I once had a few yrs ago before my drinking got out of hand after one of my buddies past away ( RIP Jonny Cat ) and now I'm tired of that life and want to step on stage and do some damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws