over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin HMP Log - Giving it a whirl

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys,

So i decided to jump back in and try the new USA made Myostatin HMP. Most of you know me and know that i am not going to give inflated claims, or report false information. I basically am going to document with words, and pictures how well it works and what my thoughts are on it.

The experiement is going to run right now for 4-6 weeks with 250mcg of Ergopep Myostatin HMP administered IM every wednesday. I am going to be taking it im in my biceps to see what my thoughts are of the site growth.

As far as training, i have been going 3 times per week and doing something thats sorta a cross between Mountaindog and Big A's gorwth principles for beginners. I am going to drop back and do the mountaindog 4 day program 4 for this. The only areas i will have to modify are chest and shoulders a tad due to injuries but i will stay consistent with the principles and bounce the ideas off john before i run off half-cocked.

Ok, i will cover the other components in separate posts. But let any questions fly.

osiris

Gear

Well, i am pretty basic with gear. All of it will be IP's line, i had tried it a few months ago from IPG and honestly, i cannot find better gear t a better price thats from a more reliable company. So they are who i am going with.

Gear:
750-1000mg test 400( i forget shots so i want to do 1000 BUT i know i will forget a few times and will most likely end up actually making 750:D)
300mg tren hex(Tren Depot from IP)
20mg var ed

Other items:
20mcg clen ed
17.5 mcg t3

Peptides:
250mcg hmp every wednesday
100mcg igf lr3 on non slin days
insulin
100mcg cjc/ipam 10 minutes prior to pre bed gh
GH - 2.5iu pre bed and 2.5iu middle of night (using serostim)

I think that about covers it and i normally dont run ai's or any of that shit but i might if i get watery. The diet will be clean though so i certainly shouldnt.

O

Cardio

I enjoy doing cardio and i feel better doing it so the schedule will be

30 minutes fasted in the am on non workout days
30 minutes post workout on workout days

I normally like to do this arc trainer thing they got where i dont go faster but increase the height of the step

I keep the pace moderate and in the zone for fat burining and cardio health.

To each their own but its easier to get the meals in IMO if you are doing cardio regularly. Plus its soummer and i am around 8% i woud guess and wouldnt mind adding 15 lbs and keeping that bodyfat, sorta a pipe dream right?-=-)

Diet

Well, the diet is pretty basic. Kyle witherspoon is helping me with it, i am a lucky guy to have such awesome friends.

Non slin days:
protein around 400 and carbs around 600....very clean, almost competition like diet

Slin days:
protein around 400 and carbs around 800(a lot of simple carbs and in liquid form)

Meat choices:
grass fed beef
cage free chicken
Tuna
Tilapia
Egg whites for variety

Carb choices:
juices
pie filling
oatmeal
white rice
sweet potato

Nothing rocket science here, just basic foods that work for me.

O

Questions?

Ok guys, i am going to get some pics up later today. What questions if any do you have?

As you guys might know from before, i am an open book. Nothing is off limits and i answer everything honestly. Now if you ask penis size, i am going to exaggerate and lie.....just making sure everyone knows=-)

Life Situation

Well, ui like to include everyone in my life and its going ons. Some of you know i went through a break up with a long time girlfriend.

There were a lot of reasons but chief among them was an incompatibility at a very basic level. She wanted me to be something i am not. I like looking a certain way. I never took time away from my son or the familiy etc for this hobby but it still wasnt enough. I am sure you can all relate but you can only subjugate your wants and desires for so long before you have had enough. Add on top of that, i was never really in love with her, i was comfortable and content but never happy.

The other reason is, that i havebeen in love with another woman for a very long time. She is a bit younger than me, decade, and i lerft her before because of any number of goofy reasons i concocted to sabotage my happiness......i do this fromn time to time. Well, when i decided i was done, i reached out to her and i have an uphill battle we are together. I am able to be myself and am very happy. hell, we are even facebook official....lol. I just learned what that means. Now if you are my friend on facebook, i didnt actually whip her with the chains in the profile pic....completely staged.....we used a leather cat o'nine tails rather than chains=-) Just saying

My son is doing awesome. Will be turning 8 in another month or so and is loving his life here. I bought him a puggle for a pet and he loves the little thing to death. personally i am tired of cleaning up shit but its one of those thigns we do for love=-)

What else do you guys want to know about my personal life? If anything, i am really not all that interesting.

We did spend the weekend in AC and got to see Lil John at Club Mixx in the Borgata, good times. Won a good bit of money and bought myself a nice watch too. (please see above, i am not very exciting)=-)

O

Have you given your research subject his first myo hmp injection yet? If so, have you noticed any changes yet?

Have you given your research subject his first myo hmp injection yet? If so, have you noticed any changes yet?

Not that I have ocd, but I will take it in 1 hour 16 minutes:)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Looking forward to your results, doc O!

Me too buddy. I am feeling small

You and me both. I stopped upper body training and upper body synthol...looking like a little girl lately. Been just destroying legs and nothing else.

Me too buddy. I am feeling small

Looking forward to seeing your results!

I know you said you're around 8% currently, and hopefully will gain about 15#s...

What's your starting weight? (Sorry if you already mentioned and I missed it) ;)

Looking forward to seeing your results!

I know you said you're around 8% currently, and hopefully will gain about 15#s...

What's your starting weight? (Sorry if you already mentioned and I missed it) ;)

I am like 213-215 right now. I would be happy with same bodyfat and 225 honestly

This will be interesting!

Btw, happy for you bro! Glad you are facebook official now haha

Damn O making me jealous with this myo! Have you thought about throwing in the GW at some point? Jj is loving it and I started yesterday. I can say in just two doses energy is up. Ive been off all ass and just jumped back on yesterday... So feeling very small myself lol.

So what does your average day look like diet wise? Say like today? Cuz if your sitting at 8% bf right now I need to match that! My diet is shitty and I need to revamp it going back on. Your physique inspires me and I know much of the community, so if possible, let us know what an average day like today looks like. I know you listed out what food you take in, just would be cool to see times and such. My timing with my food intake has just been when I'm hungry lately. Slightly feeling like a tiny mess lately lol.

On another note it's good to see you followed your heart with the lady. Saw that on facebook. I recently had my ex get pregnant and tell me it was mine, come to find out it was a lie. So I followed my heart and reconnected with a girl I dated when I was 16. Feels great to do what you actually want for the right reasons doesn't it?

I'll be following along and may have to jump on some of the new myo when I have the extra cash and get done this move south!

Looking forward to this buddy! I was getting a little worried about you, but it was great talking to you last week and catching up. I actually like the pic, Gina laughed at it too lol. You should be able to get to 225 @ 8% no prob, you're a BEAST!!!

I am so glad you are tring the new American Made MYO and logging it. I have NEVER taken anything with such an immediate impact on my physique! I posted up my 30 day results with a few pics (tried to hide my biceps so that ashphalt gal doesn't have another stroke LOL). Anyway, it was amazing. 9 lbs added scale wt., 14 lb lean mass gain, and 5 lb fat loss. I hope you like it as much as I do.
You are doing 250 every week, I did the same dose bi-weekly.... Did you come up with this dosing protocal any certain way or did you come accross some research that helped you make that choice? I was going to go to every week shots if and when the gains slow down. Am I missing out on additional beifits in waiting so long in between? The checking account balance helped me choose that protocal, but we may be able to swing it if needed. I can make cuts in other places I am sure.
Good luck my friend, always good to see you active here on PM... I get lonely without you! LOL

Interesting to hear if you get the perpetual pump the rest of our rats/pandas have been getting.

Wow once a week is all you need?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner