over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cycle time

buzzrumble

Newbies
first off im new to this board im 6ft 300lbs 40yrs old ive been lifting for 10yrs im gona be running this cycle starting july first -WEEKS 1-6: 1ml (450mg) Stealth Super Test / 2ml (500mg) Stealth Equipoise / 30mg BP Dianabol Every Day and 10mg Nolvadex Every Day .WEEKS 7-10: 1ml (450mg) Stealth Super Test / 2ml (500mg) Stealth Equipoise Every Week and 10mg Nolvadex Every Day.i also have 12 bottles of syntherol for bis tris and traps my arms are 19in now so i should get great results.......i was also wondering if i should get a few bottles of United States Manufactured MYOSTATIN HMP ...im looking for feed back from you guys if my cycle needs improvement and if so how thanks ...............:de:il-smi

Have you used stealth supertest before? Best clue I can give is these faces in this order... :eek::mad::(:eek:

Seriously maybe I got a bad batch but I have a very high threshold of pain and I couldn't carry on. I have taken test400 products in the past with no issues.

On stealth supertest I couldn't sit down at all. I had to get the bus to work and stand up the entire way :D I then tried it in my right quad and it swelled up really bad. I couldn't lift my leg up more than a few inches so couldn't get up steps. I had to hop up steps.. seriously. Atleast my leg finally looked big due to all the swelling :D I persisted with it but I was getting in trouble in work cos they wondered why I couldn't walk properly and I have an active job. Tried it in my arm and I couldn't bend it for a week. All this with just 1ml shots. I tried baking it and mixing it and in the end I just thought why I am putting this shit into my body. My last purchase of stealth was not good either. I have used stealth alot in the past but won't again. I have a tiny bit of tren a I added on to an order so hopefully that is better... time will tell.

Hey maybe I got a bad batch and you will be fine but just thought I should mention. Let us know how you get on.

Regarding the HMP... not for me to say. It's sounds very interesting and would be worth a go. But personally I would buy some decent gh before that anyday. Gear and GH and you can't go wrong. Although the guys at Ergo are great guys so maybe you should pm one of them and discuss it and maybe you can sort something out.

Goodluck with your cycle :)

first off im new to this board im 6ft 300lbs 40yrs old ive been lifting for 10yrs im gona be running this cycle starting july first -WEEKS 1-6: 1ml (450mg) Stealth Super Test / 2ml (500mg) Stealth Equipoise / 30mg BP Dianabol Every Day and 10mg Nolvadex Every Day .WEEKS 7-10: 1ml (450mg) Stealth Super Test / 2ml (500mg) Stealth Equipoise Every Week and 10mg Nolvadex Every Day.i also have 12 bottles of syntherol for bis tris and traps my arms are 19in now so i should get great results.......i was also wondering if i should get a few bottles of United States Manufactured MYOSTATIN HMP ...im looking for feed back from you guys if my cycle needs improvement and if so how thanks ...............:de:il-smi

Holy smush 12 bottles of syntherol, bet u looking for some serious growth on those arms. good luck brotha !

lol well no pain no gain i have that week off work so ill be able to get the kinks out before i go back and as far as the sentherol ill be following big a protocol
ill be taking pics through out cycle and post.........

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131