YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thatblokes LOG to his first show (october) part 3, the final chapter, contest time

thatbloke

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
okay so had a few dramas in life, cant go into detail but basically got a few stresses and things to deal with in my life atm

i will update this LOG as promised and do my show at it has been my goal, despite going through abit of a ruff patch atm

here we go

Stats:
5'10
weight: 250
bf% not sure, ill estimate 13-14% just to be safe as i dont like understating

Goals: get into contest shape

Anabolics Regime
for next 2 months,
i inject mon, wed, fri, sun, totals for the week add up to

750mgs Sustanon weekly
600mg Treneblone eth weekly
300mgs: masterone weekly

HGH: first time ever using it, im using a board sponsors GH (not going to say who for now, and dont PM me asking),

if its good/not good i will let yous know, you can trust my opinion as anyone whos seen me on this board knows i have no agendas or affiliation with any sponsor and living in Aus i actually cant order directly from a sponsor on this website as it gets seized anyways, so dont ask me which sponsor sent me stuff, they didnt

ill be doing 8iu daily, split AM/PM, i think this is the way to do it and a good starting dose to see how legit and good this GH stuff is

Insulin not sure whether i should use this, i was thinking 10iu in the morning with breakfast, and 10iu with wateva other carb meal during the day, but since insulin does blunt our fat burning i have no idea whether this should be used wen dieting, i have the short life 3 hour insulin if that helps

ill probably make an annoying noob thread in the beginners section asking how to use HGH and insulin so yous can all laugh at me

Ancileries
Remistril (antihistamine sleep aid) half tab before bed to sleep
Zopliclone (sleep aid, scripted) half tab before bed
Letrozole .1mg EOD
Finasteride have on hand, not sure whether to use it or not really though
Cabergoline on hand, i do tend to get a little leaky nipples from tren so prob use 1 .5mg tab a week
Ritalin: 5mg daily for next week (studying for exams)
Baby aspirin: prob start taking this in a a week
T3: wont start this for another 2 months, will do 3 days 25mcg, 3 days 40mcg, repeat

Supplements
AAKG powder before workout, love a pump
fish oils: 6 grams a day
Nialor (niacin) 3 a day
Whey protein powder, watevas cheap, i go through boatloads of this during the day as my main protein source as its cheaper then eggs or chicken, im a university student and not made fo money so although it may not be as good as chicken breast or eggs its cheaper as i have a small casual sales rep job with a protein company so i get 4.5pounds of whey for like $30

Last edited:
DIET

basically nothing to strict atm

5 meals a day

Carbs 250 grams total. always in breakfast, 100 grams, either lunch or dinner will have the remaining 150 grams split or portioned some way

Protein: im thinking 350-400 grams daily, last time i dieted i was doing 300-350 daily and i felt i might have lost some muscle as it wasnt enough

Fats: are just kept low, i dont avoid them, i just wont eat fast food, deep fried, a block of chocolate, etc etc

usual meal plan looks liek this

Breakfast: cereal (2-3 cups of wateva) , litre skim milk, 2 1/2 scoops whey protein

Lunch: could be either low carb:

Just whey protein shake 3 scoops

or

2-4 slices wholemeal bread, with 2 1/12 scoops whey

Post workout: 3 scoops whey

Dinner: based on lunch, if lunch was low or higher carb, dinner is the opposite

low carb dinner: 4 whole chicken breasts

higher carb: 3-4 steaks, with maybe rice, pasta, or simple subway footlong with 4 times double meat

Before bed: 2-3 scoops protein, might try get some casein if i can find a cheap one

and before anyone says anything yes i know not a very impressive diet, ill fix things if i need to, basically what your looking at is my diet without my usual daily 700 grams of carbs and 100 grams of fat

Last edited:
illl post my usual workout up later, going gym now, and gotta pick up the gf after it since shes cooking me dinner tonight :)

that reminds me, i forgot to defrost the chicken breast :banghead:

Hey ThatBloke good detailed start to your log, Ill be sure to read in on this thread as it goes further.
On another note I hope your personal life clears up and gets better.

Hey ThatBloke good detailed start to your log, Ill be sure to read in on this thread as it goes further.
On another note I hope your personal life clears up and gets better.

nws mate

thankyou for the regards, for obvious reasons being a public forum i cant go into detail but thankyou for your support

Okay so today

bodyweight: 249

Trained: Chest

Workout

Incline press
375X5
405X3, dropset315X8
315X10
335X9
255X22

Machine chest press
8 sets, 9-15 reps each set

IMO for the first 5 weeks of your contest prep, do the insulin. but then cut it out when your trying to get down to ridiculous condition ( 3-4% bf)

a few question's aswell:

are you working your way up to 8 i.u. ed of gh??

Is ritalin good and does it have sides?

how can you use so much tren and not be driven mad by the sides?

are you doing an ECA stack or clen to help with cutting?

IMO for the first 5 weeks of your contest prep, do the insulin. but then cut it out when your trying to get down to ridiculous condition ( 3-4% bf)

a few question's aswell:

are you working your way up to 8 i.u. ed of gh??

Is ritalin good and does it have sides?

how can you use so much tren and not be driven mad by the sides?

are you doing an ECA stack or clen to help with cutting?

okay makes sense, would be nice to get a little muscle building effects from some slin or atleast have my first experience with it

no im not working my way up, started straight at 8iu ED

im using the Ritalin as a study drug for exams (still a student), as a drug for performance enhancement its a very good strength booster, appetite suppressant, and energy booster,
i might consider using it come 4 weeks out from my show for its appetite suppressing and energy boosting effects as it works extremely well, id compare its energy boosting effects to a mild amphetamine, with less buzz

side effects, 1 hour after consumption you will sweat a little more, thats about it

the psychological side is that it tends to effect your personality becoz you become so focused, basically everything you do you treat as a task, from cooking, work, driving home, taking a poop, or doing an injection, or sitting on the computer or having a conversation

which if ya think about it, wen things like taking a poop, sitting on your computer or having dinner become tasks you do have a odd personality, and by the end of the day your so wrecked becoz you felt like uve done so much, wen in reality you havent lol

basically id call it the 'get stuff done' drug, if youve ever got a hectic or busy day ahead of you with no sleep, 5mg ritalin split through the day will get you through everything and more like a breeze

i do get tren sides, i sweat my bed sheets out every night so wen i wakeup there drenched,
sleep i have sleep meds (zopliclone and restavit) that help me get to sleep so insomnia is no longer an issue
its winter atm in aus, so the heat tren makes you feel actually just makes the cold climate more comfortable

as for the aggression and rage, i feel it defiantly, but it really has no effect on my character, im a very relaxed guy who kinda has a view on enjoying every moment of his life, so for my from my own personal values and beliefs i just never really get angry

aslong as my trensomnia i managed i can handle tren, its wen i get trensomnia that i start turning into a cranky zombie, i wouldnt use tren without a sleep med as im very prone to the insomnia, 400mgs a week is enough to turn me into someone who sleeps 1 hour everynight if lucky

tren does give me a degree of anxiety, which doesnt bother me, i kind alike ti coz it gives me thinking, only time it annoys me is if it keeps me awake and gives me insomnia, sleeping disorders from anxiety are genetic in my family, father and my grandfather both suffered from it, and i did to before tren use

i should also mention ive used tren that often, that being off tren actually feel s worse then being on tren these days

no ECA, i live in aus, almost impossible to get affordably,
i dont believe in clen, i think its a drug that got hyped up long ago from its effects on animals and has taken years later for people to realise its benefits arent worth the damage it does

just my personal beliefs

Trained Biceps today

bodyweight: 249

Notes: my left frontal shin is still swollen, i tripped over about a week ago while overseas, after it rained, and i landed on a edge of a set of stares, so its been swollen ever since

although its healing up and swelling is going down

also got up at 4:30am for 2 exams i had today, so pretty tiered when i went gym at 6oclock

sides: water retention, alot of bloat

body does however look a little different, kinda looks bloated/watery but the skin feels tight and wrapped around the bloat, quiet odd

Workout

Cable rope hammmer curls, one arm
80X14
90X9, dropset 60X6
70X14
50X20

Standing one arm cable curl
70X9
50X13
60X10

tomorrows legs, looking forward to it

ooo and todays diet

5am: litre skim milk, 2 scoops cereal, 2 1/2 scoops whey

12pm: 3 scoops whey protein

4pm: 3 scoops whey protein

9pm: 800grams of chicken breast (measured skin on) so prob 700 grams

12pm: prob have 2 more scoops whey

Ritalin sounds liek the dogs bollocks.

might have to get in the doctors and expalin how im not concentrating in college or at work., see if i can get on a script.

do you believe in more volume training or more HIT/yates training?

seems like you do a shitload of sets but hardly any exercises.

Ritalin sounds liek the dogs bollocks.

might have to get in the doctors and expalin how im not concentrating in college or at work., see if i can get on a script.

do you believe in more volume training or more HIT/yates training?

seems like you do a shitload of sets but hardly any exercises.

lmfoa if ya can get a script go for it, defiantly worthwhile, and unlike adderal its not addictive, a few times use and u wont wanna use it unless u really gotta do something or lift hard

i believe in HIT, everything i do is HIT

as for volume im more a moderate volume type guy

okay so past 2 days workout

Body weight: 245

Notes: feeling tighter, carrying a fair bit of water though

Sides: apart from usual water retention not much else

im actually hoping to notice some sort of normal HGH side effect, havent noticed any sides like the swelling fingers, numb hands, or carpel tunnel people talk about

Side Note: my joints have been feeling great lately and improving, i have tendinitis in my elbow and today training skullcrushers i pushed through my skull crushers like my tendon was golden, very odd, and it wasnt something irregular, my tendon defiantly felt stronger, and obviously i lifted very well with my tendon feeling great

Yesterdays workout

Legs

machine leg press
4 sets, 12 reps

One legged linear leg press
3 sets, 12-15 reps

Seated Hamstring curl
2 sets, 8 reps, dropseted for 7 reps

Todays Workout

Skull crushers (straight bar)
100X30
110X18
121X15

cable push down (straight bar), 2 second positive and negative
70X15
80X12, dropset 60X4

cable push down, v bar, 2 second positive and negative
60X12
60X14

also on a side note

gonna make a docs appointment next week for a blood test for usual cholesterol, etc

gonna ask him to have my GH and IGF values checked to see how legit my GH is

with everything going on lately on this board, you just gotta be sure

ill inject 5iu 1 hour before blood test to get a accurate measurement

so approx 2 weeks we should have the result

Last edited:
so back workout today

felt pretty wrecked since got 5 hours sleep, then spent 6 hours studying hard, 3 1/2 hours in exam, so by tiem got gym was pretty wrecked but keen to train

Notes: had a really good pump today, surprising for how low my carb intake is

Sides: water retention getting worse but still remaining tight somehow

Body weight: 243

Workout

one arm lat pull down machine
3 sets, 15-12 reps

v bar pull down, cable
3 sets, 10-12 reps

machine low row
5 sets, 8-14 reps slow negative with big stretch

Machine alternating row
3 sets, 8-10 reps

Shrug machine
3 sets, 12-15 reps

machine lateral raises
2 dropsets, 7 reps, dropseted with another 6 reps

one arm cable rear delt extensions
2 sets, 10-12 reps

Body weight: 242

Notes: still watery but looking much leaner, surprised i can see my abs so visibility and distinctly with this much water

i also seem to be growing while getting leaner, quite rare for me at this bodyweight, but ay, not like om going to complain

first time doing abs in awhile also today, i honestly felt more of my hips and legs stretch more then what i felt my abs

Sides: water retention with bloated face

Workout

Calves

standing calve raise machine
748X14
770X14
700X16

Seated iso lateral straight legged calve raise
5-6 plates a side, 15, reps
4 plates side, 20 reps

superset
40 weighted crunches legs raised
30 lyign leg raises
20 double crunches
20 jackknifes

superset
15 hanging pikes
15 jackknifes
20 double crunches

Nice log bloke, hope things are getting better for you brotha!!

Nice log bloke, hope things are getting better for you brotha!!

thanks mate, not entirely yet but im sure slowly they will

todays workout

bodyweight: 242

Trained: chest

Notes: felt depleted today but still very full in the muscles appearance wise

didnt get much sleep last night, went bed late, got up early for work so today was standing at work not in the best fo moods watching the clock tick past

also copped a parking ticket dammit, so there goes half my days wage :banghead: owell, shit happens

joints are feeling amazing, pressing 405 and wrists felt good as gold, usually they feel like there going to snap with 315 and i gotta wear wraps around them

Sides: just alot of water retention around the face, waist is shrinking, almost down to last link on my belt as where i usually am wen lean, but for some reason this cycle even with the bloat im still remaining very tight around the body even with the water which is odd coz usually wen im bloated from test my waist and hips is very soft and bloofy, but atm its tight :) guess icant complain

also today had intense shoulder pumps wen pressing

Workout

if anyone wonders, i usually rest 4-5 minutes between each set for chest, reason is becoz this is just what i find works for me and allows em to train with high intensity

incline press
warm ups, 100X1, 220X1, 315X1
405X4 PB on low carbs and sleep deprived
335X10
315X9
315X7
255X15

Machine chest press
8 sets, 12-15 reps

Last edited:
cant doa full front double bicep holding a camera phone, i do apologize

Attachments