advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to grow! 30 lbs lean mass in 2 years....

scottswald

Registered
Ok, I did my first competition 3 weeks back and was very flat and could have been a lot leaner but nevermind..... weighed 190lbs at 5' 11''

been eating and filled out and my weight was 222lbs last week

basically lost a load of size on my diet and felt really small on stage

so im gonna take 2 years off to put plenty of size on hopefully coming in 2 stone heavier next time i compete, half a stone of that may be fullness but hopefully 20lbs lean muscle..... ambitious but its good to have a goal.

basically what i have previously lacked is consistancy with my diet so by being honest and posting my days nutrition on here i hope it will motivate me to be consistant.

i'll not be posting pics too regulary but will post my weight periodically.

this is my diet i will be following:

Scottswald's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com

the last meal should be split in 2, it only allows me to enter 6 meals. As you've probably guessed i train between meals 4 and 5. meal 6 is eaten an hour after meal 5.

I was planning on having a 6 week break from AAS after the show so will go back on in 3-4 weeks

I will be having 800mg test and 500mg deca per week split into 2 jabs.

I will also be using 10iu of fast acting insulin with first meal and then 10iu again PWO. maybe a month at a time starting now.

Any quesions please ask...

Good luck!

Have you run slin before? Thats a lot of slin without GH to balance it out. I did something pretty similar years ago, and got pretty soft pretty quick, but my diet wasn't on point. Got very strong (for me) though. Might consider just doing the preworkout slin IMO

Good luck!

Have you run slin before? Thats a lot of slin without GH to balance it out. I did something pretty similar years ago, and got pretty soft pretty quick, but my diet wasn't on point. Got very strong (for me) though. Might consider just doing the preworkout slin IMO

thankyou mate, i have used it before, i used it in the same way as i was planning this time, i found it made me feel bigger and easily pumped and acheived my highest bodyweight while doing so, my diet definately wasnt spot on then either but obviously planning on having it a lot better this time

ok, so i will probably weigh myself every weekend in the morning when im empty and just wearing shorts, i weighed in this morning at 220lbs

i will be having a cheat on a sunday night so i'll weigh myself in the morning before.

need to work on bringing legs up but my main goal is overall thickness

ok, today was my cheat day so here was my food for today:

9am: 120g oats, 6 whole eggs, 1 banana, cinnamon

12pm: 230g lean mince, 120g basmati rice

3pm: 230g lean mince, 120g basmati rice

5pm: 100g corn flakes, 2 scoops protein, 1 banana

8pm: all you can eat chinese buffet (stuffed my face!!!!)

going to try and just eat this with no extra snacks until next sunday night, i manage to get the food in easy but often feel hungry and have a bit extra less clean food. I am curious to see if eating totally 100% clean 6.5 days a week makes me look differant, maybe hold a little less water while keeping fullness? we shall see

i assume it will be benificial todrink excess water after a cheat meal to rid the sodium quicker?

ok, so todays food was good up until the night time as it was her birthday and wanted me to take her out for a meal so we went to the indians

9am: 120g oats, 6 whole eggs, 1 banana, cinnamon

12pm: 230g lean mince, 120g basmati rice

3pm: 230g lean mince, 120g basmati rice

5pm: 100g corn flakes, 2 scoops protein, 1 banana

7:30pm: indians

this only gives me 6 days until my next cheat day so i'm considering skipping it if i feel like it at the time

i was wondering your experiences to if 100% clean eating has a visual impact on you as opposed to just eating a little junk most days?

ok, i'll put a few pics up so you guys can see my progress as i put some size on

I thought i looked a lot better than i did but looked at the pics it turns out i just looked shit, flat and pretty skinny to be brutally honest to myself. when dieting for the comp i lost a lot of weight and even thought i didnt have any abs showing before dieting i felt i looked better and a lot bigger.

these are from somepoint in the diet looking flat and little

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_05582.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

yeah, i know i look small compared to most of this forum but we all got to start somewhere!

this is a recent pic when i was 220

IMG_0565.jpg

i may not be in the condition i was for the show but i feel full and a lot better at this weight

i would appriciate if you guys can give me some critisism please :headbang:

I do know that my chest is my weakest point and the fact that my abs are VERY flat...... i've started working them so hopefully they will get thicker in time

Scott, you def have a lot of potential and good bit of size. Do u do a lot of flat bench?

Rock

Scott, you def have a lot of potential and good bit of size. Do u do a lot of flat bench?

Rock

thanks mate! really wasnt expecting anything nice to be said lol.

i've always done flat bench and only in the last 6 months have i been consistantly doing inclines. my chest never really responded until recently, believe it or not it used to be a lot worse but finally its started growing

just trained chest and tri's now infact:

db incline flies
20kg x 15
25kg x 15
30kg x 14

flat db pressing
25kg x 10
35kg x 8
40kg x 8

incline bb press (felt really weak by this point for some reason and weight was down)
60kg x 10
80kg x 10
100kg x 10

hey, diet was spot on ysterday

feeling very low on energy and full of aches and pains as the gear is coming out of my system....

My comments on your pics: Nice and lean, good base, solid muscle. Most guys would be happy to look as good as you do right now, bud. Keep up the good work. I look forward to watching your progress.

You look good.

Last edited:
Just noticed this. You look good matey. Don't get down on yourself just keep hitting it hard and progressing. I am the same you finally feel ok and get your pic taken then think... wtf... I thought I looked better than that :D

You have a great base to build upon... as the below stated most guys would love to look like you. Looks like things are going well. I am doing a log too so will be following along.

Matey try this for your chest routine some days...

Incline Barbell/DB Press
Decline Barbell Press
Weighted chest dips

I guarantee you will love the results. I just do bodyweight dips but gonna get a belt so I can start doing weighted ones. Declines are new to me too but so far they are great.

I am from the uk too... good to have you here :)

hey thanks people, havnt had internet access so just seen these messages.

Progress has been slow at the moment to be honest, but i havnt used any aas since the show and i am planning on going back on within the next few days. i will be using 1ml of test and 1ml of deca twice a week so that will be just over 1 gram of aas per week.

I have always cycled aas before usually 10 weeks on and 6 weeks off but this time around i will stay on and just change compounds after reading that a lot more gains are kept when staying on.

Just noticed this. You look good matey. Don't get down on yourself just keep hitting it hard and progressing. I am the same you finally feel ok and get your pic taken then think... wtf... I thought I looked better than that :D

You have a great base to build upon... as the below stated most guys would love to look like you. Looks like things are going well. I am doing a log too so will be following along.

Matey try this for your chest routine some days...

Incline Barbell/DB Press
Decline Barbell Press
Weighted chest dips

I guarantee you will love the results. I just do bodyweight dips but gonna get a belt so I can start doing weighted ones. Declines are new to me too but so far they are great.

I am from the uk too... good to have you here :)

hey mate thanks, let me knows when you make a log and i'll keep tuning in! :cool:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws