over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

400mg Test + 2.5IU GH + ACVR2b + MYO HMP + GW-501516

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Currently cruising on 400mg of test (will drop down to 200 in the future) +2.5IU GH mornings.

This Starts 7/9/12 so Today!

Here is the cycle I will be adding in

Week 1 - 250mcg MYO-HMP (once every other week) + 20mg GW per day
Week 2 - 20mg GW ED
Week 3 - 250mcg MYO-HMP (once every other week) + 20mg GW per day
Week 4 - 20mg GW ED
Week 5 - 250mcg MYO-HMP (once every other week) +500mcg ACVR2b ED
Week 6 - 250mcg MYO-HMP (once every other week) +500mcg ACVR2b ED
Week 7 - 250mcg MYO-HMP (once every other week) +500mcg ACVR2b ED
Week 8 - 250mcg MYO-HMP (once every other week) +500mcg ACVR2b ED

If I like the GW I will add it into the second phase. I loved ACVR last time I ran it. Supposed to be 1mg per week... But I only noticed its results on days I pinned it.

Physique as of late has gone to shit honestly, lots of stress/travel/running (do not do a shit load of running! You will loose alot of weight and not look great haha)

Quick Picture this morning, unflexed. Weight 232.25 on empty stomach. I am usually around 245. Sort of embarrasing for me to put this one up haha, haven't looked this shitty in a long time!

Attachments

• IMG_2039.jpg
    IMG_2039.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 2,210
pmcchris

that is a very unique combination/cycle you've put together-i will be following your progress with interest.

imo your physique is light years ahead of the avg working/professional class dude.

just my opinion-losing some water weight would probably make you feel better about yourself?

i have followed many of your posts/threads bcuz of the 'military' edge to your writings and the stresses one is exposed to from 'combat active' military experiences.

imo there are two types of stress-good stress and bad stress-the trick is to hold on to the good stress and reduce the bad--easier said than done-yo?...lol.

soldier on bro-respect,
cavdude

bump

chris
you dont look like shit bro
at all

cycle looks awsome

my buddys rat ordered some GW from MP

interested in what you are feeling on it
increased endurance?
fat loss?

his rat is gonna start at 5mg a day

Update Day TWO

Weight was exact same this morning on empty stomach.
Trained back yesterday, legs today.

No noticeable changes yet.

Blood sugar does seem to drop though noticeably after taking the GW.

And shit, whatever its suspended in BURNS the fuck out of your mouth!

In regards to the diuretic bud, shouldn't need. With all the cardio I've been doing/missing meals I've been hitting up shit fast food lately here and there for quick calories. Cutting that out completely.

Last edited:
Seriously, I've never drank rocket fuel before, but know I know what it tastes like.

You should see some impressive effects off of this mix. What GH are you using?

Seriously, I've never drank rocket fuel before, but know I know what it tastes like.

You should see some impressive effects off of this mix. What GH are you using?[/QUOTE

RIPS been using since February.

Strangely enough low blood sugar crash today when taking the GW

You should see some impressive effects off of this mix. What GH are you using?[/QUOTE

RIPS been using since February.

Strangely enough low blood sugar crash today when taking the GW

I haven't gotten the blood sugar crash yet from GW, but I'm only on day 3...kind of dreading it

Sorry meant to say NO blood sugar crash today.

Taking all 20mg at once

Just got back from my run of the day (3 miles today) off days are more cardio. On days are 1/2 mile high pace...

Cardio endurance seems to have tanked.

Also sweat is a "pinkish" color to it now. Attached is a picture of my shirt, hard to tell as I shake a good deal and iphones have shitty cameras.

Laid down in bed naked after words, big light pink blob on my duvet now from the sweat

Attachments

• IMG_3200.jpg
    IMG_3200.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 932
Just a heads up, I just realized the dosage of GW that you're taking and it seems pretty high. Theres a board member on here that had a log going on another board that stated more than 10mg of GW was almost too much for him. He was getting hypoglycemic and having nosebleeds at 20-25 (although the nosebleeds may have been from the myostatin hmp). All told he was happier with the results at 5-10mg ED. If you're just starting with it might want to back off to 10mg until you feel the effects. Im only taking 5mg and am pretty impressed.

Last edited:
Just a heads up, I just realized the dosage of GW that you're taking and it seems pretty high. Theres a board member on here that had a log going on another board that stated more than 10mg of GW was almost too much for him. He was getting hypoglycemic and having nosebleeds at 20-25 (although the nosebleeds may have been from the myostatin hmp). All told he was happier with the results at 5-10mg ED. If you're just starting with it might want to back off to 10mg until you feel the effects. Im only taking 5mg and am pretty impressed.

I've always gone pretty crazy with my dosages :) I'm the idiot that runs 2 grams of tren with 200mg of test pretty frequently until this past year haha!

For some reason drugs always require much heavier dosages for me to even notice them. I've woken up during surgery now three times and that is with 25%+ more compound than the anesthesiologist was going to initially run

No worries, much appreciated bud. What are you noticing from it so I know what to look for? Also taking all at once or splitting up?

I'm taking it all at once in the AM.

What I've noticed is muscle recovery is a lot quicker, I dont get the fatigue after sets or periods of activity. I have more energy during the day and my endurance is getting better. I'm seeing this during lifting and Muay Thai training (the recovery during this is great). Pretty amazing stuff so far.

I'm currently running just 250mg Sustanon EW and 2IU Elitropin Blacks ED with this.

Interesting, first day I took it in split dosages and did notice increased energy. I actually wound up staying up a good deal later than normal and had issues sleeping through the night. Other than that haven't noticed anything (besides the blood sugar drop).

Maybe a few more days?

Yeah, give it a few more days. I've heard the recovery kick in anywhere from 2-10 days. The sleep should get better once the GH starts kicking in, but a natural sleep aid will help. I take an OTC called Happy Dreams that has GABA, HTP, Melatonin and it knocks me right out.

I've noticed that I sweat like crazy in the gym since starting (shows the body is heating up). BTW I weighed myself this AM and I've dropped 4 pounds in a week with no change to diet or routine. Half of it is probably water but hot damn! If you're not trying to cut you're going to want to throw in some extra cals.

Update Day TWO

Weight was exact same this morning on empty stomach.
Trained back yesterday, legs today.

No noticeable changes yet.

Blood sugar does seem to drop though noticeably after taking the GW.

In regards to the diuretic bud, shouldn't need. With all the cardio I've been doing/missing meals I've been hitting up shit fast food lately here and there for quick calories. Cutting that out completely.

Try putting the GW in a small amount of water in a glass and knock it back like a shot-still tastes like shit-but not so much

haha yah squirting in mouth in the syringe immediately followed by some gulps of water is helping.

Forgot to weigh myself today on empty stomach. After two meals I was at 237.5 though.

Minor blood sugar crash again today but other than that nothing to report. My hamstrings are usually a little sore after my long runs. No soreness today though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131