over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OMG!'s Chemical PE log....

OMG!

Registered
I have been doing chemical PE for four weeks. I have only been doing my full protocol for the past two weeks.

I have 13 hours so far this week (4 sessions). Today is the last day of my weekly protocol. I am up to 18 mcg of PGE-1, which gives me a pretty reliable 3 to 4 hours.

My daily protocol follows:

18 mcg PGE-1
100 mcg TB4
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
2.5 grams Andractim

1 20-minute hanging set @18 pounds
1 20-minute bathmate session
manual stretching

I have been on this full protocol two weeks. Previous to that I did two weeks of PGE-1 and Andractim only. I have definitely gained girth, about 1/4". I haven't noticed any length gain yet.

Today my cocktail included the following:

18 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4
2.5 grams DHT (Andractim)

Just barely 3 hour erection. Moving up to 20 mcg PGE1 tomorrow. My protocol includes weekdays on, weekends off.

3.5 hour erection today.

20 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4
5 g DHT (Andractim)

Someone posted a comment on the LOT theory on another thread. Many, including me, consider the LOT theory bogus. It only relates to any length gain you can achieve through (suspensory) ligament stretching anyway, which is minimal and finite. Real growth occurs in expanding smooth muscle tissue and especially in breaking down the real limiting factor, the tunica, and forcing it to grow. Without getting the super-tough tunica to grow you will only gain girth. That's why I believe that chemicals are the answer to real penis enlargement.

PGE1, in particular, has two functions. It brings the tunica to its knees, softening the collagen housing of the corpus cavernosa (see attached diagram), forcing it to grow with the internal pressure we feel as pain during a PGE1-induced erection.

The tunica, which I consider the real limiting factor in penis enlargement, has two or three layers of tough collagen (some guys have only two layers, some have three, which is tougher).

So, I believe that if you can figure out the best way to get your tunica to stretch then you will have figured out the secret to penis enlargement. I believe a combination of jelqing, stretching, and chemicals will do the trick.

Understanding the anatomy of the penis, I believe, is very important. Even though it is not labeled in the attached diagram, the tunica is that layer of collagen you see housing the corpus cavernosa. It is also the resistance we experience when trying to push the pin into our units. That's my two cents for the day. Link....

https://www.phoenix5.org/glossary/graphics/penisXsection.gif

Last edited:
Have you used the Bathmate for stretches? How painful are the erections with peg1 same as pumping?

Worse! For me, anyway. Have not tried Bathmate for stretches. All of my stretching is manual, plus I hang two or three 20-minute sets a day. If you're in the mood for some REAL pain try Bathmate shortly after pinning. Excruciating!

Last edited:
Are you jelquing before or after injection when your errection is down ?

Chip

I believe it is better to jelq afterwards, as that is when the tunica is most vulnerable. But sometimes I am still just too damned sore even five or six hours after pinning, so I have to wait awhile.

Haha il wait a while to experiment with chem PE then as the Bathmate on full pump makes me feel like my dicks gonna explode

Three hour erection today. Today's routine....

20 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT gel

About 30 minutes of manual stretching
20 minutes wet jelqing
Three 20-minute hanging sets @ 5 pounds (I did my hanging a few hours after injection and five pounds was plenty to get the stress I felt comfortable with. Normally I hang 18 to 20 pounds. No way I could handle that today. The pain was pretty intense with just five pounds)

I have only been on the full protocol for a week and a half but my girth increase in incredible. Maybe a little length gain. I won't measure until four weeks on the full protocol.

Have you only started hanging? Was thinking of getting the bib hanger as im happy with girth just need some more length

No. I've been hanging for about a year. I use a Captain's Wench that I made myself. It works great.

A little bit (1/2"), flaccid length. That's why I'm trying chems. I put a lot of effort into hanging for little return over a year's time.

I believe that hanging, like jelqing works, you just have to have Mr. Johnson in the proper state of submission, if you will, for growth, which is where the chems come in.

I have just within the past few days begun hanging low weight (5 pounds) for three 20-minute sets a few hours after pinning. You know that point where the erection has subsided yet mild pain is still there? I believe that that mild pain is the tunica having been pushed greatly from the inside out and puts it at its most vulnerable point for mechanical manipulation, i.e., stretching via hanging. Just a theory but I'm all over it. Even just five pounds four hours after pinning hurts like hell! I am used to hanging as much as 30 pounds. NO WAY could I do that four hours after PGE1. I think it would rip my dick off.

Sometimes I look at the shit we men do to try to improve ourselves. I try to look at it from an outside observer's perspective, and I always arrive at the same conclusion....we are some crazy motherfuckers! Maybe we'll be looked upon as pioneers and heroes one day, but today....we are crazy motherfuckers!

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner