over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Ever Peptide GHRP-2 Log

Kev

Registered
100 MCG in stomach tonight. About five minutes later felt my stomach churn. No hunger issues to speak of. Although a little sore at injection site:

Goals:

Lowered BF
Improved endurance
Faster Recovery

I'm sore as hell right now from boxing work outs. If I wake up in the morning and feel better I'll have something to post about. Also going to be taking week by week pics to show improvement.

Thinking about either throwing in CJC or IGF-LR3

Thanks broski. Will definitely be posting those pics. Taking them tomorrow probably.

Played around with dosing a little bit today:

100mcg 6 AM
100mcg 10 AM
80mcg 2pm

Probably will do another 100mcg after workout and before bed

Too much?

About to hit the gym.

Pre W/O

500mcg B-12 (inject)
10MCG Clen
1 Scoop Hemavol
4 Longjax MHT (natty test booster)

We shall see:star-:ars

Last edited:
You're not running it along with cjc? Any reason you're running it solo?

I plan on adding it for the second bottle. But I wanted to see what it would do by itself first. I took some before pics, so when this bottle is done I'll take the pics.Then start CJC and IGF on my lab-rat.

Had an awesome workout tonight. About an hour and a half of nothing but cardio. 20 minutes on the bags, 2 minutes on with thirty second rests. Then the cardio drills. Cranked out those pushups like never before.

Then skills. Felt so good I kept bouncing during the rest periods. Immediately after 5mcg GHRP-2. And hour later eat. Going to dose again before bed. I'll try to stick to three doses tomorrow. But this stuff only has a half life of thirty minutes. So I don't see a reason why I can't do it more than 3X daily.

Quick update

Dosage: Been alternating between 1mcg/kg one day. Next day alternating doses of 1 mcg/kg-2mcg/kg. Going to be playing around with the dosing of GHRP-2 until I find the sweet spot. At the moment it seems like the 1mcg/kg is the most effective for me. But I'm going to play around with it until I know for sure.

Effect: I THINK I've been starting to notice some stuff. The biggest thing is that it is a lot easier to wake up in the morning. Usually I'm the guy who hits the snooze 3-4 times even if I got a good night sleep. Lately even if I'm on like 6 hours I can still wake up when the alarm goes off and have the energy to start moving around. It does make me kind of hungry. But nothing too insane.

Misc: Just ordered 1 bottle of CJC DAC and another bottle of GHRP-2. I now have three 5mg vials to study with. The CJC I'm going to dose at 1mg per week for at least two weeks. If I'm satisfied I'll stick with that. If not I'll study it w/o DAC. Or screw it, maybe even run CJC DAC-GHRP2-CJC NO DAC. Just need to figure out how I'm going to respond first. :rolleyes:

Enjoying the log and the details provided bro. Do you get really light-headed after inj? I just started my 2nd go around with peps..blasted 50mcg CJC/50mcg GHRP-2 and 2min later I had to lie down..

The last run I did 100mcg/100mcg 3x's a day and I got accused of saucin so frequently, it was bad. I'm trying to do straddle the fence of looking natural yet dabbling in GH, Peps & Var.

No I can't say I've ever been light headed but I do get hungry. I'm also not experiencing any of the "hand numbness" people talk about. But then again I'm not on it with CJC yet. And even the CJC I ordered was w/o dac. I'm also not feeling anything noticable as far as recovery time goes.

When I'm done with blasting the CJC DAC. The next order I make I'll try GHRP, CJC NO DAC, AND IGF LR3.

Kev, keep in mind that GHRP-2 has the ability to raise both prolactin and cortisol levels - keep them in check. I typically only use GHRP-2 once a day and that is arnd lunch, which allows me to get some extra cals down ;) the other peps are Hex in the am and IPA the rest, check out my log in my last post I just mentioned how I'm running them. I also have 100 Mod-Grf 1-29 with each...it works out to be about 4 hours in between each admin ;)

Keep going and good luck bro :headbang:

Last edited:
Thanks man, will keep that in mind. I haven't noticed any prolactin sides yet. I know what to look for. As for as cortisol, I'm not sure. IDK what the side effects of excess cortisol are.

In other news:

Just received my order of GHRP-2 and CJC DAC from _______ LLC. Delivery was fast and order was right on point. I'm interested in comparing this GHRP with the other one I ordered from. Going to pin 1mg CJC1295 this week and next. Along with the GHRP-2 3X day.

Will let you know how it goes.

I will be taking pics soon to post. I took them at the beginning and now at the end of my first 5 mg bottle of GHRP-2.

Currently about to blast 1mg CJCNODAC, 1000mcg b-12 (inject), 15-20 mcg clen,then go have a workout.

Will re-post.

Last edited:
I've got to say from the first time since I started GHRP-2. My muscles are now "pumped" with the CJCDAC/GHRP-2.

Progress pics uploaded.
Notice the bruises around the abdomen area. This should be your first clue that this as AFTER 1 week of injections.
Black Pants was first day of cycle. Blue shorts I am wearing right now.

Definitely feeling pumped after throwing in the CJCDAC.

Attachments

• Side by Side.JPG
    Side by Side.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 4,176
Last edited:
I've started pinning in my quad now. My stomach feels like a damn pin cushion. Going to increase the dose from 100mcg of ghrp-2 (1.25mcg/kg) to 120 mcg (1.5mcg/kg) and see if I feel any difference. Pinned it this morning. Didn't notice anything worth mentioning.

Just ordered some IGF-LR3 and CJC w/o DAC. Ergopep is great with delivery so that should be in soon. I'll be injecting the LR3 into my right quad and into my calves. I had several surgeries on my leg and I'm hoping that IGF can bring it back up to par. And then an increase in calf muscularity should take some of the pressure of my knee, which I have also had problems with.

I'm interested to see what all the fuss is about CJC w/o dac. The CJCDAC shocked the hell out of me. And I can honestly say I'll never be running a GHRP without a GHRH ever again. However the constant GH bleed could theoretically cause some problems. Next time I order it (and I intend to) I'm going to pin the whole 2mg at once in the beginning of the month. The dosing for CJCDAC worked out best in a study at 30mcg/kg, which for me works out to be 2.4 mg.

Will continue updating with pictures and progress. Oh by the way. I gained around five pounds. Since the last time I weighed myself. I'm not sure if this is due to the extra food intake from the GHRP-2, water weight or what. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

Quick update:

I feel the CJCDAC's effect wearing off. The pump I would get after injecting the GHRP-2 isn't half what it used to be. I'm going to wait at least another week or so before injecting it again though. A constant GH Bleed can't be good. But it was nice.

Noticed no difference between 100/120 mcg. Usually injecting now at least 4X per day. Sometimes five. At 3-4 Hour intervals. After the LR3 I'm going to try DES1. That way I could use it multiple times per day. I guess that has advantages and disadvantages though.

Still waiting on CJC no DAC and IGF LR3 to arrive. I'm still debating how to use the LR3. Not sure whether I'm going to blast it for a week or drag it out for two or three. If anyone has any input on this let me know.

Once again ergopep delivers. Ordered Friday, recieved order monday.

Going to be dosing 50Mcg everyday for 20 day IGF1LR3 into right quad. Going to take some measurements soon so I can get a before and after size.

Current regimen has definitely evolved. I'm one of those obsessive compulsive people so when I get started on something (peptides) I really GET started.
Regimen for the next three weeks:

GHRP-2 (100) CJCnoDAC (100) every four hours
IGF1-LR3 50mcg once per day

Then first week of July I'm going to blast 3mg of CJCDAC
The rest is to be determined

No measurements yet. Will post new pics at the end of my second bottle of GHRP-2.

Pre Injection:

Right Quad-19.5 in.
Left Quad-19.5 in
waist-35 1/2
Chest- 41

20 min post injection 100MCG 1gf1 LR3 All measurements the exact same.
Going to 100/100 and take measurements

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity