over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roman's TB-500 Log.........

Times Roman

Registered
Well mates!

The TB-500 showed up today, and 14 mgs are in hand. The injection protocol will be as follows with weekly injections :

Wk1 - 5mg
Wk2 - 2.5mg
Wk3 - 2.5mg
Wk4 - 2mg
Wk5 - 2mg

Injection will be SubQ, although there are whispers out there that some are going IM.

Not sure, so will be pinning on a relatively empty stomach. Will do some more research to see if this is completely necessary, but until then, empty it is!

Biggest complaint I have is my right rotator cuff.
Next, is a mild/moderate case of tendonitis in my right arm
Next, is some mild knee pain on the right side.

I will be evaluating the efffectiveness of this peptide based on how well I was able to resolve these issues. Not expecting miracles, just some moderate relief.

Cheers!
---Roman

Last edited:
1st 5mg injection went smoothly. Pinned SubQ

There were no noticeable flushes as you might find with Niacin, GABA or other peptides

The term "Mates" should be reserved for Brit and Ozzie usage

Is TB500 supposed to be pinned directly to the injured area?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I've pinned it w/ a 1/2 slin pin into injured/sore areas. Seems to work. Im pretty lean tho so if your carrying more fat you'd prolly wanna go with a 5/8 or 1 inch dart

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

It's all pretty new to me, and not too many I can seek out for advice. I was told SubQ was the way to go, and it wasn't site specific.

None of the other peps I've cycled with were site specific, and all SubQ, so hopefully, TB500 is the same.

I've pinned it w/ a 1/2 slin pin into injured/sore areas. Seems to work. Im pretty lean tho so if your carrying more fat you'd prolly wanna go with a 5/8 or 1 inch dart

I've heard of some pinning IM but not in the injured area. What injury were you carrying, your protocol, and how how long before you saw relief?

Roman I bet by the end of your third week you revise your statement on not expecting miracles with tb500, good luck

Roman I bet by the end of your third week you revise your statement on not expecting miracles with tb500, good luck

That would be VERY nice! But I've learned over the years to not expect too much, so that if I do get dissapointed, then not too much either. So we shall see...

btw...

No noticeable differences after 24 hours. I know, very early, but isn't that the whole point of a log? Keeping a regular journal?

YES !

and please
keep us posted

SUBSCRIBED!

I just got my TB-500 ordered, should be here soon...

Will watch closely...

Just finished ergo tb500 2mg eod for 20 days. Injury healed. Most impressed.
Good luck with yours:headbang:

Just finished ergo tb500 2mg eod for 20 days. Injury healed. Most impressed.
Good luck with yours:headbang:

Very impressive!

Rotator cuffs bothering me. I'm a side sleeper and trying to change that habit. Some of the relief there, when it comes, could be from both.....

Btw mate, what type injury were you healing, if you don't mind me asking?

That would be VERY nice! But I've learned over the years to not expect too much, so that if I do get dissapointed, then not too much either. So we shall see...

btw...

No noticeable differences after 24 hours. I know, very early, but isn't that the whole point of a log? Keeping a regular journal?

Myself and most others seem to start noticing effects once you have around 8-10mg of the product in you whether that's a week or three weeks whatever. Once you hit the 12-15mg zone significant healing usually has taken place and by 20mg most are literally doing cartwheels of joy for the relief they've found. Now most people take 2-5mg a week and so there probably is a time factor as well. Otherwise someone could take 20mg all at once and then complain to me the next day that they're not healed. But given your dose protocol I'd $ that you are singing the praises by week 3

lol, I had (still have) the same problem with both my shoulders, I have to sleep on my back every night (luckily i don't snore), If your going to sleep on you back, make sure you have a pillow or something under your knees (so you don't hurt your lower back).

i had to laugh. I snore. (unfortunately). At first, i thought you were going to say if you are going to sleep on your back, make sure you have a pillow or something...

....over your face!

(my woman would second that nomination!!)

Day 3

Shoulders not so sore.

I've been trying to force myself to sleep on my back, so I'm going to say the reduced pain is due to this, and not the tb-500. too early, right?

Oops! take back the "shoulders not so sore" bit. Military press at the gym today, and damn!

shrugs were fine, butterflies were a little stiff, but generally ok.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131