advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Miss Q's ULTRA BURN-FINALLY found something that suppresses my appetite!!!

Miss Q

TRIPLE Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Support
Featured Member
Board Supporter
After a full year of up and down weight gain, I have decided to once again try and get back in shape! I know...I know.... we have heard this story before, but all I can do is keep trying!! I let myself get back up to 160 lbs again which is entirely too much weight/ body fat to be carrying around.

Ten days ago I started taking Ultra-Burn XS, which is a fat burner/ appetite suppressant that I received from Osta Gain. Approximately four day's after starting Ultra Burn I noticed that my appetite was almost non existent, which is truly a miracle since I normally eat enough food for two people in one day...No joke!! :eek:

Seven day's ago I finally got my butt back in the gym, lifting approx 1.5 hrs a day and splitting cardio sessions up in to am and pm, yet I still have to MAKE MYSELF EAT!!. Normally when I'm hitting the gym this hard, I stay hungry and think about food all day, but honestly the opposite has happened!??!!!

Ultra Burn Log - I will start logging my workouts/food each day so I can hold myself accountable.

Starting weight 10 day's ago - 160lbs
Weight as of this morning - 153lbs BABY!!!
Height 5' 7"
Bodyfat- I might get that done in the next week or so, as I like to see the numbers change because it makes me :)
Goal- thinking around 135 -140 lbs but honestly I will go by the mirror and what other ppl say ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, I might have to try this, I'm ALWAYS so hungry!! I'll be following your progress!

After a full year of up and down weight gain, I have decided to once again try and get back in shape! I know...I know.... we have heard this story before, but all I can do is keep trying!! I let myself get back up to 160 lbs again which is entirely too much weight/ body fat to be carrying around.

Ten days ago I started taking Ultra-Burn XS, which is a fat burner/ appetite suppressant that I got received from Osta Gain. Approximately four day's after starting Ultra Burn I noticed that my appetite was almost non existent, which is truly a small miracle since I normally eat enough for two people in one day...No joke!!

Seven day's ago I have finally got my butt back in the gym lifting approx 1.5 hrs a day and splitting cardio up in to two sessions- am/pm, and yet I still have to MAKE MYSELF EAT!!. Normally when I'm hitting the gym this hard, I stay hungry and think about food all day, but honestly the opposite has happened!??!!!

Ultra Burn Log - I will start logging my workouts/food each day so I can hold myself accountable.

Starting weight 10 day's ago - 160lbs
Weight as of this morning - 153lbs BABY!!!
Height 5' 7"
Bodyfat- I might get that done in the next week or so, as I like to see the numbers change because it makes me :)
Goal- thinking around 135 -140 lbs but honestly I will go by the mirror and what other ppl say ;)

Cool sounds like a good product, good to see you back on track.

Awesome, I might have to try this, I'm ALWAYS so hungry!! I'll be following your progress!

I'm telling you Anthro, it's crazy what this has done for my appetite. I have gone from eating huge portions three times a day + shakes + snacks, to drinking maybe 4 protein shakes a day and eating main meals that include a small protein source, veggies and a few carbs. I will keep you posted my friend!!

Attachments

• Ultra1-500x500.jpg
    Ultra1-500x500.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 2,350
Congrats on the progress so far! I'm excited to follow this.

The only thing that has ever really worked for me is Adipex. Have you ever taken that? If so, how does this compare? I'm interested...

I'm happy you are back Mrs. Q.

My comment having read along with you a good bit is to seek moderation. I couldn't believe how hard you trained at some points and how much you tried to dial in your diet.

Find a manageable place between contest prep and staying out of the gym. It's a long term groove that you seek.

Last edited:
2 girls one cup completely supresses my appetite

OMG, I need that!

Pulling credit card out now...I am not big on thermogenics, but would really like to supress some appetite (and I am sure there may be some thermo effect here, but you didn't mention it, so it must not be overwhelming?)...Hmmm, I don't find it on their site...Odd! Maybe it's new and you are a beta user?

**Nevermind - found the link on Osta's signature!

Well, I will definitely be watching your log, as I am on the same path and we're probably about the same size right now by height and weight! I wish you the best, and it seems like you are already on a great path! Momentum is everything!!

Karla

Last edited:
Glad to c u back logging Mrs Q!!! Stay focused and keep your eye on the goal girl, you've got the support in Q and this board to make sure you maintain the course, but the ultimate one is you, now go get it!!!

:spam:
Cool sounds like a good product, good to see you back on track.

Thank you sir. I am going to start Revamp soon for my adrenal glands and the Ultra Burn should be okay to take along with it. In fact I have already started feeling better!

Congrats on the progress so far! I'm excited to follow this.

The only thing that has ever really worked for me is Adipex. Have you ever taken that? If so, how does this compare? I'm interested...

Thanks Ms.Randa!!:) I'm pretty excited as well because normally I am a food eating machine!!

Yes, I have tried Adipex/Phentermine in the past but It didn't do much for my appetite. It did however make me cranky, on edge and irritable, so I had to stop it pronto!! I believe Adipex is a stimulant that is similar to an amphetamine and Ultra Burn has only natural herbs listed as the ingredients. So far I have have had no noticeable side effects and it's going on 11 day's. The directions say to take one capsule a day with food, so I usually take it mid day. Here is the list of ingredients : XianXian Cao, Jobsters, Artemisia Dracuncutus, Psyllium Husk, Bamboo Shoot, Lotus Leaf

How long were you on Adipex? Did you have any side effects??

By the way I think you need to have a little chat w/ your boyfriend about his foul post in this thread!! HA..HA!!!;):D

Great supplement here! Looking forward to your log.
:headbang:

It sure is!!

I'm happy you are back Mrs. Q.

My comment having read along with you a good bit is to seek moderation. I couldn't believe how hard you trained at some points and how much you tried to dial in your diet.

Find a manageable place between contest prep and staying out of the gym. It's a long term groove that you seek.

Thanks Tricoach, I am too!!:)

YOU SIR are correct, about seeking moderation this time around. I think you have posted this to me previously and of course I did not listen!!:rolleyes:

My problem is this- I tend to go all out on everything I do or I don't do it at all and that is how I end up in trouble!! Funny you mentioning moderation because this past Wednesday I admit I over trained - 60 mins cardio in the am, lifted 1.5 hrs of back in the evening and then followed that up by another 1.40 mins of cardio (a girlfriend got to the gym as I was leaving and talked me in to staying) so.....on Thurs I did one hr of cardio and skipped the gym!!

Now...are you the Featured Member of The Month yet???:sleep:ng-

Last edited:
Now...are you the Featured Member of The Month yet???

Nope. I'm not Mr. TC yet. You may still call me TC.

But I will let you know when the new, more respectful salutation applies. I am still among the common, unwashed masses.

But even after my status is elevated to FM, I promise to all that my horrendous personal hygiene will remain as always.

Soap is for sissies.

Nope. I'm not Mr. TC yet. You may still call me TC.

But I will let you know when the new, more respectful salutation applies. I am still among the common, unwashed masses.

But even after my status is elevated to FM, I promise to all that my horrendous personal hygiene will remain as always.

Soap is for sissies.

What the H*ll is going on?!? Maybe someone should get in contact with the head honcho around here but I know that someone won't be me!! :actio:-sm:;)

Soon enough....soon enough!

Good to see you back at it... Great log.

Thank you sir!:)

2 girls one cup completely supresses my appetite

LOL - I thought it was two guy's and a cup?? I guess there are two versions out there for us to enjoy!! I think I saw a clip of that last year, but for some reason I have blocked it out of my memory bank!!cheeky-sm Thanks for the reminder Jrod...

Pulling credit card out now...I am not big on thermogenics, but would really like to supress some appetite (and I am sure there may be some thermo effect here, but you didn't mention it, so it must not be overwhelming?)...Hmmm, I don't find it on their site...Odd! Maybe it's new and you are a beta user?

**Nevermind - found the link on Osta's signature!

Well, I will definitely be watching your log, as I am on the same path and we're probably about the same size right now by height and weight! I wish you the best, and it seems like you are already on a great path! Momentum is everything!!

Karla

Hey Karla, glad you got the link! Did you order it yet?? I'm telling you, it's almost scary how well this product is working. I have tried all kinds of appetite suppressants and fat burners in the past and NOTHING has worked this well. I am honestly shocked. I will post what I ate yesterday (a little bit later) but besides drinking a ton of protein shakes I really didn't eat or desire much food at all.

I see you mentioned eating healthy in your log but are you struggling with hunger? By the way...as far as the heat thing goes I do get a little warm right after I take it, but it's not bad at all!!

Glad to c u back logging Mrs Q!!! Stay focused and keep your eye on the goal girl, you've got the support in Q and this board to make sure you maintain the course, but the ultimate one is you, now go get it!!!

Rock - Thanks! As you say... it is nice to have all the support from you guy's and girl's on this board, but you bring up a good point....IT IS ULTIMATELY UP TO ME!!:yeahthat:

Last edited:
Thanks Ms.Randa!! :) I'm pretty excited as well because normally I am a food eating machine!!

Yes, I have tried Adipex/Phentermine in the past but It didn't do much for my appetite. It did however make me cranky, on edge and irritable, so I had to stop it pronto!! I believe Adipex is a stimulant that is similar to an amphetamine and Ultra Burn has only natural herbs listed as the ingredients. So far I have have had no noticeable side effects and it's going on 11 day's. The directions say to take one capsule a day with food, so I usually take it mid day. Here is the list of ingredients : XianXian Cao, Jobsters, Artemisia Dracuncutus, Psyllium Husk, Bamboo Shoot, Lotus Leaf

How long were you on Adipex? Did you have any side effects??

By the way I think you need to have a little chat w/ your boyfriend about his foul post in this thread!! HA..HA!!! ;) :D

I was on Adipex on and off for a few months. I would only take 1/2 a pill a day, then every few days, and then back to every day if I felt bloated. lol. I was way too inconsistent with it, but I hated the way it made me crash. My OBGYN set me up on it. Once, I lost 14 pounds after a few weeks. Then, I lost like 22 or something. It also made my face break out really bad. I never got to where I took a whole pill in one day, so I probably could've lost more weight. As much as I loved losing the weight, I hated the way it made me feel. I still have a few pills left that I haven't taken... usually take one for busy days or roadtrips. Lord knows they give me awesome energy... for a few hours at least.

As far as Jrod is concerned... can't take him anywhere. :)

Yup Randa.....crash and burn!!! Not worth it!

Friday-

AM-Woke up and jumped on the treadmill for 60 mins of fasted cardio and then finished up with ten mins of stair sprints up and down 3 story's of stairs.

Breakfast - protein shake- used my protein that has some carbs

Noon- protein shake

2:00- Took 1 capsule of Ultra Burn and then ate 3 whole eggs with a cup of sauteed spinach, mushrooms, and grated parm cheese, 1 tablespoon of natty PB

5:00- protein shake- used my protein that has some carbs

Evening workout - 1.15 mins of chest/ no cardio.

Drank a protein shake immediately after w/out.

2 hrs later- cup and half of green beans

3 hrs later -protein shake

Last edited:
I'm already sold... trying to place an order now. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear