over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JJ's 2012 Mutation/ Redemption Log!!!!

juicyjay

Registered
Hey brothers, some of you may know me, some may not. Well I compete as a middleweight, weighed in at 167.2lbs last Saturday at my recent national qualifier. I placed 10th in the open middles, fainted from dehydration, smoothed out like crazy, flattened out, and looked like crap lol. I will be logging AAS, gh, slin, meals, etc. My goal is to compete as a shredded and MUCH larger light heavy next year, no more middles for me. Time to MUTATE!!

I just started riptropins at 10iu daily, 5am and 5 before bed daily. This is my first time using gh. My last bottle of rips was last night though, so as of this morning I have switched to Jintropins, also 10iu daily in split dosages. As for the slin, I just started 10iu of Humulin-r, almost 2hrs ago. This is my first time using slin, so I set my alarm at 2hrs post-inj, to be sure I have my shake containing 50g whey, 10g bcaa, 10g creatine, 10g glutamine, and 50g karbolyn. The humulin will only be used 4x per week pre-workout. I will outline the exact plan for that tomorrow, as today is an of day. Today, I'm just seeing how my body reacts to the slin, and how many carbs I need, considering I started on the low end at 50g per 10iu of humulin.

AAS is just 350/wk prop, 50mg dbol daily, and 10mg superdrol taken only on workout days. This will change obviously, but I want to assess what the gh and slin are doing by themselves, so using a bunch of gear, would make that more difficult. I will post my official starting weight tomorrow, as well as a pic taken pre-tan and pre-carb up the night before my show. That will be my "before" pic.

cant wait to see the mutation brotha.. I think you should include diet and training aswell ... would be very good insight.. first time insulin/gh will be huge gains if done correctly theres a ton of knowledge on this board use it wisely

Side Tri 6 weeks out:

Untitled-3.jpg
Front Lat Spread night before the show last week, no tan yet, no carbs at all, and as you can clearly see, I dieted too hard and lost muscle :(
frontlat81012.jpg
Rear Lat Spread 2 days after the show. Bad angle, and my left lat needs to be widened, but whatever, you get the idea :)
Untitled-5.jpg

Those are my official "starting" pics, and as you can see in them, I progresively get SMALLER :banghead: I dieted away muscle, no doubt about it. I will NEVER do keto again. I am an ectomorph, my body NEEDS carbs and calories, EVEN whule dieting. I was eating cheat meals every other meal in the very first pic, with no carbs in my other meals. I then swicthed to full keto, and the following pic was the result, terrible. Now it is time to get HUGE and totally change everything in terms of how I look. I'm already back up to 195lbs and look nothing like I did in any of those pics THANK GOD!!

I did not take the humulin-r today, as I still don't have a sound protocol that I like yet. I;m hoping to start tomorrow. I HAVE been using 8iu(4iu am/4iu before bed) of the jintropins though, and let me tell you, I already LOVE them! :headbang: Gear will be prop at 750/wk, deca at 600/wk and 50mg daily of dbol, and 10mg superdrol taken 1hr pre-wo ONLY. So those are my starting pics and 195lbs is my starting weight, so LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!

cant wait to see the mutation brotha.. I think you should include diet and training aswell ... would be very good insight.. first time insulin/gh will be huge gains if done correctly theres a ton of knowledge on this board use it wisely

I will include training and diet bro, for a full log of everything, every step of the way. :headbang:

Yesterday's workout: Bear with me on these workouts for a little bit, as I just did a show a week and a half ago, and this was my first workout since the show. I did keto, t3, clen, etc, and dieted away some muscle for sure. Now I need to get it back and WAY MORE!!

Chest, Delts, Tris

Inc. DB Bench Press - 90's - 10,6,0 = 16 total (need to get used to stimulating the different muscle fibers that DC training requires here. Still got over 15 though, so i'll be using 95's next time.)

Cable Crossovers Widowmaker - 60x20

Smith Military Press - 140 - 6,3,2 = 11

Cable Side Lateral Raises Widowmaker - 30x20

Reverse Cable Curls - 160 - 8,6,3 = 17 (will go up to 165 next time)

Overall this was a great workout, all muscles trained are nice and sore today. I got a SICK pump and literally blew up during training. I looked bigger last night while training, than I did before I started my prep. I need to make this continue and take full advantage of the primed state my body is in right now, primed for GROWTH! :headbang:

8/21 - Bis, Forearms, Back Width, Back Thickness

Seated DB Curls - 50's - 8,5,4 = 17 (will use 55's next time. 8,5,4 are with EACH arm, just to clarify lol, i'm not THAT weak haha.)

Machine Curls Widowmaker - 70x18 (couldn't get 20, but next time I WILL!)

Pinwheel Curls - 50x10 (wanted to hit at least 12-15, but it will happen next time.)

Rack Deads - 405x10

Rack Chins - 70 - 8,5,4 = 17 (will go up to 75 next time.)

Another good workout. It felt SO good to do deads again. However, I was doing 540x6 1/2 way thru my prep, so I need to geatly get my strength back up on that. My firearms and back were PAINFULLY pumped, I mean it literally hurt. I coudln't even bend my arms lol, I LOVED it!

Morning Weight: 193.7lbs

Diet: Well, I stayed up too late and slept in way too late and missed meals. So I did my best.

Meal 1: 2 scoops Whey Isolate and 2 cups lactose free, fat free milk

Meal 2: 12" buffalo chicken sub and a "regular" order of cheese fries

Meal 3: 2 chicken quesadillas with frank's hot sauce and my famous homemade salsa :)

Meal 4 (post workout): 2 scoops Whey Isolate, 2 cups lactose free and fat free milk, 10g dymatize bcaa, 10g gnc glutamine, 10g ON creapure, 2 scoops(50g) Karbolyn

Meal 5: Turkey, american cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, ranch dressing, on 2 slices ezekiel bread with 1 cup applesauce

Not a meal, but I went a little hypo while watching a movie, so I drank a mountain dew and ate some lemonheads candy. I pinned 10iu humulin-r post-wo at about 8:45, immediately drank my shake(meal 4), then 1hr later ate meal 5, and at 12 I started getting symptons of going hypo. This to me, was a surprise. No big deal as I addressed it quickly, but I didn't expect it since I had the shake and the meal not too long before. Any thoughts? My insulin sensitivity is low maybe? I'm just trying diffrent things here, as I hate shakes, I prefer whole food meals. I also do not know if pre or post-wo slin is better for me, since everyone's body is different. I'm thinking about trying it pre-wo next time, obviously with different meal timing and an intra-wo shake. I also pinned 4iu jintropin along with the slin, as I know that too affects blod sugar.

Last edited:
Supplement Plan:

Test Prop 750mg/wk
Deca 600mg/wk
Dbol 50mg/day
Superdrol 10mg pre-wo ONLY

Humulin-R 10iu post-wo, OR pre-wo, OR 5iu am and 5iu post-wo, need to experiment more.

4iu jintropin am then 4iu jintropin post-wo on workout days. On non-wo days it is pinned right before bed.

.5mg adex every other day

1200mg Red Yeast Rice 2x daily, with one dose pre-bed as that is when your body produces the majority of its natural cholesterol

1.8g Omega-3 daily in divided doses

81mg chewable aspirin

150mg COQ 10

1,000mg Milk Thistle Extract and 4 Liv52 Double Strength tabs daily

25.2g Cranberry Concentrate Capsules daily in divided doses

Humulin-R Plan:

Still undecided for sure, but I am open to suggestions.

Right now it is 10iu post-wo.

Immediately after pinning that and the gh, drink a shake consisting of 10g dymatize watermelon bcaa, 10g ON creapure creatine, 10g l-glutamine, and 50g Karbolyn. I drink that then immediately drink 54g ETB(eat the bear) cinnamon bun flavored Whey Isolate(BEST tasting and digesting protein i've EVER had!) mixed in 2 cups of lactose-free and fat-free milk. I'm not lactose intolerant, I just almost always get heartburn from any protein i've ever had eventually. I thought lactose free milk might help, as it is very easily digested. Sure enough, it's working great so far. There's 8g protein and 13g carbs in 1 cup btw. So my post-wo shake after slin, has 76g carbs. An hour after the shake, I have a whole food meal with lean meat or steak(sirloin) and 1 cup complex carbs, but I will be increasing that to 75-100g, most likely 100g. 2hrs after that I will have a similar meal, but with 60g carbs or so. Suggestions?

how old are you

how old are you

26, i'll be 27 this winter. Made the mistake of starting late unfortunately. Been training seriously for 5.5yrs. Went from 5'9" 120lbs, to 5'9" 175lbs naturally, and 2yrs ago decided to do my first cycle. My heaviest has been 213. Did my first show in Novemeber of 2010, took 2nd in the novice middles and 5th in open middles. Took time off to add size, well my prep coach had me on nothing but 250/wk of test with 2 cycles of dbol at 30mg, and needless to say the size came, but very slowly. Took 10th at my show on the 11th, and need to put on some serious mass, hence my new routine I have laid out here. I need more drastic measures. This is my dream, and if i'm going to do it and try my best, i'm going to actually do what it takes and give myself an honest shot at it. I'm only getting older. I get bloodwork every 3 months no matter what. Health is great atm.

Last edited:
you need to take a few years and put on muscle

then think about competing again....
unless dieting, busting your ass, sore where you cant walk
for days after legs, and just overall aggonizing pain is fun to you...

but if not???...and you really want to try and take this somewhere???
instead of trying to collect the most 3 dollar trophys you can fit on the
mantel at home.......then take at least 18 months and put on some muscle.

the potentional IS there

:cool:

you need to take a few years and put on muscle

then think about competing again....
unless dieting, busting your ass, sore where you cant walk
for days after legs, and just overall aggonizing pain is fun to you...

but if not???...and you really want to try and take this somewhere???
instead of trying to collect the most 3 dollar trophys you can fit on the
mantel at home.......then take at least 18 months and put on some muscle.

the potentional IS there

:cool:

I could care less about trophies, I want to be competitive on the national stage. I also want to just qualify for nats at least, so that I can accomplish more than where i'm at right now. At the same time, why care so much about qualifying, if I know I won't actually compete at a national show until I feel i'm ready anyway? It's just 1 more stepping stone I would cross ya know?

I do appreciate the advice tenny, really, and I agree. I don't plan on competing again for at least a year, that's why I have this plan set up for my off-season. This is just the beginning though. Would you change anything in my cycle knowing my goals in mind? Compounds used, dosages, etc? I want to just put on as much pure mass as I physically can from here until I compete again next year, probably next fall. How about diet? I'm basically eating 8-10oz protein every meal, 12oz any time I eat stake just because I love steak, a LOT of carbs in the form of sweet potatoes, pasta, white potatoes, ezekiel bread, fruit, cheat meals often like pizza, grilled burgers, fries, etc. I have shaes, but not many just because I believe whole foods are much better on all fronts. I KNOW my body and I KNOW I need a LOT of calorically dense foods to grow, as well as protein. But since carbs are protein sparing, I also know that 12oz meat at every meal would be overkill. What do you think?

Today was an OFF day from the gym. Diet was sub-par unfortunately, becuase I didn't get up until 11am :eek:

Meal 1: 2 scoops whey isolate, 2 cups fat-free, lactose-free milk mixed with cinnamon toast crunch cereal, 30min after pinning 10iu humulin-r. Drank 500mL grape juice immediately after pinning to raise BG levels initially, since they were already low from sleeping.

Meal 2: (2hrs post-slin) 12" buffalo chicken sub with low fat cheese, lettuce, and ranch dressing on a 12 grain grain sub roll with 20oz organic all natural lemonade.

Meal 3: 8oz. parmesean crusted sirloin from Olive Garden with 5 breadsticks, a salad with ranch dressing, and spinach and atrichoke dip with small, thin bread slices.

Meal 4: 2 scoops whey isolate with 2 cups lactose-free and fat-free milk and 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese.

Notes: My wife has been telling me all day that i look so much bigger than I ever have, and i'm "swole" lol. She said my biceps look very big and round, my delts look round, and my chest looks huge. I didn't know she picked up on that(swole) from me and would actually every say it haha. Needless to say, I lol'd. All is going VERY well thus far!! Tomorrow is leg day, so I gotta KILL IT!!

8/23 - Quads, hams, calves

Leg Press - 18 plates x 10
Leg Extension Widowmaker - 90x20

Seated Leg Curls - 130 - 9,4,3 = 16 (135 next time)
Standing Leg Curls Widowmaker - 45x15 (didn't hit 20, but will next time!)

Toe Presses - 410 - 20,10,8 = 38 (yea, I had trouble walking after these lol)

Ok, so you'll notice real light weight with leg extensions. I have some patella isues with my knees. SO what I do is go as slow as physically possible on both the positive and negative portions of every rep, and at the top of the movement I SQUEEZE as hard as I can and hold it for 3sec. I also do widowmakers on my hamstrings, because they are a lagging body part. I train DC "style," but i've modified it to suit MY needs more. Hence why you see I train chest, delts, and tris twice per week. I need to bring up my chest a lot, and this will help. I do the 3 way split. I used to do the 2 way split, but I think the 3 way will help me out a lot. :lightbulb:

Official Starting Off-Season Cycle

Sustanon - 500/wk

Test Prop - 250/wk (going to increase sust to 750 and drop the prop after 5 weeks so the sust has time to fully do its thing. a transition so to speak.)

Deca - 600/wk

DBOL - 50mg/day weeks 1-8

T3 - 12.5mcg/day

Jintropins - 10iu/day

Humulin-R - 10iu before breakfast and an additional 10iu post-wo on workout days only.

Arimidex - .5mg every 3rd day

If I can't make some MAJOR improvements with this, then I need to quit, PERIOD! Kind of basic, but i've never used deca before, and there's some great syngergy with what i'm using, so we will see the results as time goes on.

Meal 1: (30min post-slin) 2 scoops whey isolate with 2 cups fat-free lactose-free milk and 1 cup cinnamon toast crunch cereal.

Meal 2: (2hrs post-slin) 10oz free range chicken breast, 1 cup sweet potatoes, 1/2 cup organic applesauce.

Meal 3: (15min post-slin and post-wo) same as meal 1, but instead of the cereal, I had my post-wo slin shake of 10g creatine, 10g bcaa, 10g glutamine, and 50g karbolyn.

Meal 4: (2hrs post-wo and post-slin) tuna, low-fat mayo, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, pickles, low-fat cheese, on about an 8" 12 grain sub roll

Meal 5: Same as meal 4.

Meal 6: Same as meal 1, minus the cereal, but added 1 oikos greek yogurt. (oikos is 10x better than chobani just fyi)

Tody and tomorrow are off days from training. Yesterday was supposed to be chest, delts, and tris again, but I had to help someone move, with bascally no notice. Needless to say I was pretty pissed. :banghead: Chest, delts, and tris WILL get ANNIHILATED mondayh though!!!!!

Things to note so far about the cycle, diet, etc. I'm getting bigger already, I can see it and the scale says so also. My muscles look very full all day long, my strength is starting to come back faster than I expected, after prep. I didn't expect that so soon, so that's good. No negative things to note other than being bloated in the midsection later in the day, but that's expected with 10iu gh, slin, and a lot of carbs, so whatever.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws