over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

purchase peptides mgf + igf des log

SitySlicker1

Banned
Stats: 5'9'' 212lbs bf?

training: 3 on, 1 off, repeat. alternating lower and upper body workouts using lower volume, high frequency training. I always try to finish up with at least 30 mins of light cardio by walking on the treadmill.

diet: I'm almost afraid to admit it, but its extremely clean but on the low end of calories. I have a very low bmr. I've had this issue my entire life, but the plus side is I don't have to eat a lot to gain.

Intra w.o.- 15g bcaa

pwo- 12oz of low fat chocolate milk, scoop of whey iso

meal 1- 1/2 of jasmine rice (or fajita wrap), 4oz chicken breast (or pork tenderloin, round eye beef), 1 cup of broccoli (or squash, zucchini)

meals 2,3,4 and meal 5 if I'm still hungry- same as meal 1.

usually about day 4 of 5 I feel real flat and irritable and load with an extra 300g of carbs on top of my regular meals. I usually do this in the form of dry fruits, rice noodles, or extra jasmine rice.

supps: lower dosed npp and test prop eod, mod grf, ghrp2

For this mgf + igf des cycle, I plan on keeping all variables (training, diet, supps) all the constant as best I can. I want to see what kind of changes I can make with just the mgf and des without skewing the results. However if I feel sick (hypoglycemic) or extremely hunger I will add in some more food and make note of it on here.

Once I wake, I will immediate dose my ghs peptides (mod grf/ghrp2) wait 15-20 mins and pin igf des at 50mcg bi-laterally and hit the gym. Pwo, I will dose the mgf at 100mcg bi-lat into same muscles. I will repeat this every workout which will be 6 times a week, until I'm out. This cycle should be just shy of one month which should give me plenty of time to get up a solid review. I'm not sure what to expect since I will not be manipulating my diet, but I hope to drop 2-3% bf and possible add 1 even 2lb of pure muscle. Its a long shot adding this kind of muscle while in a calorie deficient, but I'm hopeful that these peptides can help me do it.

Last edited:
Im too running des1 pre wo and mgf post, hope to see some nice site growth over the longer term from them. My only difference is im not in a cal deficit and using cjc dac.

Subbed.

Cool Ill be watching this one.

I think you will like this. I did 100 des pre and 200 mgf post. No noticeable fat loss or weight gain though. I also was running ima/mod grf at 100/100 3 times a day. It wasn't till reading alpaha's testing, I switched to 400/100. This was considerably better for fat loss. I also tried the ghrp2/mod grf at 100/100 4 times a day. Personally could not see a difference from the 2, as they both seem to work equally as well. As far as the des/mgf, I did see slow consistant growth on the sites injected. I used 2 bottles of each untill they ran out and would repeat after a 4 week break. Good luck!

Starting tomorrow...

site growth focus will be on bi/tris/shoulders/outer sweep

a couple of measurements taken tonight (no pump)- Arms measured 18.5 and thigh 24.25 inches. (measure tape starts at 10inches. had a few inches missing so I cut it to 10 exactly)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I think you will like this. I did 100 des pre and 200 mgf post. No noticeable fat loss or weight gain though. I also was running ima/mod grf at 100/100 3 times a day. It wasn't till reading alpaha's testing, I switched to 400/100. This was considerably better for fat loss. I also tried the ghrp2/mod grf at 100/100 4 times a day. Personally could not see a difference from the 2, as they both seem to work equally as well. As far as the des/mgf, I did see slow consistant growth on the sites injected. I used 2 bottles of each untill they ran out and would repeat after a 4 week break. Good luck!

This is good to hear! My aim is site growth

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Leg day...

When I woke up, I immediate took some pre workout supplements along with 100mcg of ghrp2 and modified grf. I waited 30 mins and pinned 50 mcg of igf des bi-lat into each outer quad and made my way to the gym.

I got to say, something was definitely there. After warming up, I began to notice my legs swelling up and veins popping out. Half way through the work out I had an incredible pump going on and the vascularity was way more pronounce then it usually is.. The feeling was much like a pump you'd get from a carb load the day before, but without the spill over. I had a hard, vascular dry pump in my legs...pretty awesome!

After finishing up, I made my way home and pinned mgf 100mcg bi-lat once again into each outer quads.

So far so good. The look and feeling I had today was great! Hopefully I can emulate this effect every workout while using there peps.

Day 2...

morning weigh in at 214 (up 2lbs)

added 3 bananas and 2 iso whey shakes onto meals 1-4 yesterday. I felt more hungry and tired yesterday then usually. Seemed to be craving more carbs too, the reason I added in the bananas.

Today, same pinning protocol into each tricep. All upper body workout. I felt like a beast today. Pumps and strength were through the roof. Its hard to tell if this is from the 2lb weight gain or the igf des, but whatever it was, I was really enjoying myself today. Its about 2.5 hrs pwo and I'm feeling tired again. Going to see how this pans out. Not sure if its my body's way of telling me i need more nutrients (carbs) or need more rest.

Last edited:
Day 2...

morning weigh in at 214 (up 2lbs)

added 3 bananas and 2 iso whey shakes onto meals 1-4 yesterday. I felt more hungry and tired yesterday then usually. Seemed to be craving more carbs too, the reason I added in the bananas.

Today, same pinning protocol into each tricep. All upper body workout. I felt like a beast today. Pumps and strength were through the roof. Its hard to tell if this is from the 2lb weight gain or the igf des, but whatever it was, I was really enjoying myself today. Its about 2.5 hrs pwo and I'm feeling tired again. Going to see how this pans out. Not sure if its my body's way of telling me i need more nutrients (carbs) or need more rest.

your going to feel tired, ur IGF levels will be up, des1 made me very tired taken 2-3 times daily but fullness was great but it does add water...also made me very hungry too, people think its only activefor15mins but its around a lot longer than that systematically.

your going to feel tired, ur IGF levels will be up, des1 made me very tired taken 2-3 times daily but fullness was great but it does add water...also made me very hungry too, people think its only activefor15mins but its around a lot longer than that systematically.

Man, I was up to 216.5 this morning. Thats a 4.5 weight gain in two days. :eek: My diet, sodium/minerals, and sleep have all been consistent. Water intake, I usually just gauge by thirst, but I get plenty. It feels like I've been shooting some strong injectable drol or riptropins with this weight jump. I'm very curious to see what the scale says tomorrow.

Day 3...

morning weigh in 216.5lbs (up 4.5lbs)

upper body routine..

Felt and look big today...for me. After the my first set, I knew it was going to be a crazy ass workout. My strength, pumps and endurance were some of the best I've had in a while. I felt i could of gone all day long at a 100%, just awesome! I wore a zip up hoodie today and didn't get to see how vascular I was, but the pump was very evident. i finished up with 30 min of cardio on the treadmill, doing incline walking. It was pretty tough pushing through since I had to stop every 5 mins from the painful calve pumps. :eek: Sum bitches hurt like hell. :D

Day 4

off day...light cardio.

morning weight 218.25lb (up 6.25lbs)

Crazy how much intracellular water I've put on in the last few days. I look much fuller and just as lean as i did at 212. Maybe slightly washed out, but not bad.

Awesome stuff mate, des1 and mgf seem a great combo, ive only taken twice as i foloow a PL'ing routine but fullness is great.

Awesome stuff mate, des1 and mgf seem a great combo, ive only taken twice as i foloow a PL'ing routine but fullness is great.

The power/strength is definitely there, I sure you had to get a nice boost of strength as well. I'm not sure how much to contribute to the extra water weight and/or the actually peptides themselves (still too early), but whatever it is I'm liking it a lot.

Day 5...

morning weigh in at 215.25lbs

Today is probably the best I've looked this entire cycle. I'm looking full, harder with little to no spill over. My workout on the other hand was not so great. It was just one of those day where it took everything I had to get through it without feeling guilty for wasting my time for even going. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll have a more productive workout and feel like a million dollars like I have been.

Last edited:
Great log so far! Love the daily updates.

Day 5...

morning weigh in at 215.25lbs

Today is probably the best I've looked this entire cycle. I'm looking full, harder with little to no spill over. My workout on the other hand was not so great. It was just one of those day where it took everything I had to get through it without feeling guilty for wasting my time for even going. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll have a more productive workout and feel like a million dollars like I have been.

forgot to mention that today was leg day and I pinned the combo in my outer quads.

I've been thinking about adding in just one set of legs with my upper body days. My legs (esp quads) are lagging in comparison to everything else. Starting tomorrow, i will either be doing one set of leg press, squat, front squat, or hack to my upper body routine. I'm going to do this for the remainder of the cycle and see what happens.

Your experience sounds very similar to mine, Ill keep checking in.

Day 6

weighed in at 216. The weight gains seem to be stabilizing, not that that's good or bad, just as long as my bp is good and I feel well, which i do.

upper body routine, followed by 2 sets to failure on leg extension

Nothing new to report except for another day of ridiculous pumps. I wish every workout I had felt this damn good! Loving this stuff.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131