over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

saps AMG Gear Log - TNE & Var

saps

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Gear arrived today.
For anyone who doesn't know AMG has selected four of us to make these logs and he has given us various compounds to run.
**broken link removed**
The plan is to run the TNE @ 1ml [100mg] ED, 3 25mg var ED. I also got a vial of test-e which I probably will add in at 50mg EOD which is my normal cruise; nothing significant there.
Part of me wants to take the TNE twice a day but I have an erratic night work schedule so pinning every 12 hours is not something I can ensure. I will likely just do it once daily in the afternoon an hour before training.

Tomorrow I will have my latest bloodtest results. I just took one today before I knew my stuff was arriving. Last test was just a month ago but it showed me with high test levels since I was blasting test. This new test will be after being off everything for nearly a month.
Pics will also be up tomorrow or Friday whichever day I start this endeavor.
I'm planning on videoing some of my training some of the time. AMG didn't ask for this I'm just thinking it will add to the presentation. Besides as a former PL I'm less impressive physique wise but can lift some decent numbers.

This is my first time using TNE, hope its as painless as they claim :eek:

Looking forward to the log. Was thinking of trying some TNE for preWO soon so this is coming at a great time.

Gets me excited for mine to drop! I'll be following along brother and stop in my log when you can to!

Will you be sharing with us your diet and training schedule?

Gets me excited for mine to drop! I'll be following along brother and stop in my log when you can to!

Will you be sharing with us your diet and training schedule?

Definitely the training. The diet I suppose I can but that is a much looser goose here

OK just got my labs back and wow did I make some massive HDL gains from just a month ago. I guess being completely off everything is much better than even low dose cruising.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
So to set the context. I was taking 200mg of test-e ED [so 1400 a week] at the end of August. Last pin was August 29 or 30. Blood test was yesterday the 26th. So just looking at my test levels we can see assuming the test was accurately dosed is that it does take about a month to get back into normal levels. Now some might call 673 low-ish for any of us self made trt low dose cruises. But that is about where an hrt doc would try to put you. E2 I guess is high-ish but that's maybe because I didn't really use an AI the past month. I think I took one hit of exemastane.
I guess that's enough for here. I'll expand on this some in my blood test thread but this is enough for here.
Before pics and gear commencement coming tomorrow.

I will be following matey. Goodluck with everything :)

Kinda having second thoughts about one pin a day versus two for the TNE. I'll start with just one but I might switch if that has me in flux too much. I'm running such a low dose of the test-e in comparison I don't wanna be too much all over the place.

Yeah bro good plan. Start at one and see how you feel. Everything Ive ever read is that TNE is seriously the shit! So I will enjoy watching this cycle buddy! :headbang:

Yeah bro good plan. Start at one and see how you feel. Everything Ive ever read is that TNE is seriously the shit! So I will enjoy watching this cycle buddy! :headbang:

Right back at ya. I imagine yours starts anyday now too ;):cool:

OK just put my 1st ml of TNE in my tricep and I can confirm it is completely painless... so far. Further I pushed this thru a 28G slin pin [for those that don't know I do all my pins thru slin pins and have for years now] I'll admit it took longer to push than say my test e but it went thru. In an hour I head to the gym, camera battery charged.

the thing i don't know about tne, does one even need pct after?

Say you did 100mg every day for 5 days a week. If it doesn't last in the system long enough, shouldn't you get the benefits without shutting down like ester testosterone? Or... Because it doesn't last long in the system,does this mean its not as beneficial as ester attached test, as far as gains?

Would this be just a prework out test without worrying about cyclings or pct?

or

Would you get benefits of ester test when injected more than once a day to get gains faster and be out of the system faster with faster pct?

(of course I'm just wondering if that is the case or not)

I've used tne and have read what people have to say but i still have question.

OP, I ask this because it seems like you're using tne for its benefits without messing up your cruise low dose. Is that right or am I assuming?

the thing i don't know about tne, does one even need pct after?

Say you did 100mg every day for 5 days a week. If it doesn't last in the system long enough, shouldn't you get the benefits without shutting down like ester testosterone? Or... Because it doesn't last long in the system,does this mean its not as beneficial as ester attached test, as far as gains?

Would this be just a prework out test without worrying about cyclings or pct?

or

Would you get benefits of ester test when injected more than once a day to get gains faster and be out of the system faster with faster pct?

(of course I'm just wondering if that is the case or not)

I've used tne and have read what people have to say but i still have question.

OP, I ask this because it seems like you're using tne for its benefits without messing up your cruise low dose. Is that right or am I assuming?
I'm using TNE mainly because that's what AMG gave me for my trial I could have also received Bold base or Nandy Base and it'd be the same thing in terms of my dosing protocol. Yes its true once I cease this 6 week blast I will remain on my low dose cruise and as aforementioned I do have the low dose test e still in the equation

Here's day 1 vids.
WOW is all I can say for the immediate power of TNE. The past two weeks on my lat pulldowns I worked up to a top weight of 260 and was only getting like 4 reps; some of that was getting use to the seat adjustment but even then 6 was probably all I had in me. I then had to drop down to 220 to get my desired 12-15 reps. As you will see below a much different story one week later and on the first day of TNE
So this was my last warm up 220x12
Pulldowns to sternum medium neutral grip 220lbs [warm up set] - YouTube
This is 260x12 [eight more reps than last week]
Pulldowns to sternum medium neutral grip 260x12 - YouTube
Hammer rows 225x12 [3-4 reps more than last week]
One Arm Hammer Rows 225x12 Right Side - YouTube
One Arm Hammer Rows 225x12 Left Side - YouTube

Couple comments:
- Yes I do lean back a bit on the pulldowns. Again I am pulling all the way to chest/sternum so its necessary plus as is the key for any exercise I feel it best this way. Plus when the weight is 40lbs more than me its going to happen.
- Same with the Hammer Rows I sit way up on the seat so that I can pull the handle to my hip not mid back or something. If I look herky-jerky again that is more than my bodyweight I'm rowing so some sway is going to happen.

My full workout was:
Pulldowns: 3 warm up sets, 4x12 @ 260 [again was doing 260x4 or 220x12 last week - go AMG TNE], one set @220
Barbell Rows 225x20 2 sets[I couldn't find a good way to film these but I do these very exaggerated on the stretch]
Hammer Rows 180x10, 225x12, x10, 180x12
Then I did some FST7 stuff for the first time in my life so 7 sets of Free Motion rows 100x10 30 sec rest between sets. This was different and I suppose something I will experiment with more. If you don't know FST7 is basically a bunch of pump sets at the end of a bodypart workout.

Not sure when I'm training next either could be Sat Sun or Mon. I'm battling a bit of a sickness so I gotta balance resting up versus hitting this TNE like a monsta.

I won't be filming every workout but several times a week I'll film a few sets here and there. All vids do go as high as 720p on you tube so enjoy.

I thought there was a way to embed the vids so they could be played right in this post but maybe they changed that. Anyway its just a click away.

I'm using TNE mainly because that's what AMG gave me for my trial I could have also received Bold base or Nandy Base and it'd be the same thing in terms of my dosing protocol. Yes its true once I cease this 6 week blast I will remain on my low dose cruise and as aforementioned I do have the low dose test e still in the equation

sorry to interupt your log but are you talking about bne? and nand base? no way? who is this amg, imust know

sorry to interupt your log but are you talking about bne? and nand base? no way? who is this amg, imust know

Sponsor, check the sponsor section and yes he has tne bne and nne. Top notch guy and products

Haha yes that's what he's talking about. Can't wait to see what I get! Man reading about the immediate effects of TNE just made me so pumped! And damn bro killing it in those vids!

Go Saps

Nice calves, too.

Wanna see some heavy @ss squats Bro!

MT

Just did my second TNE pin and this time it went in as quick as test e would have. I used my delt this time. Have to see how tomorrow goes in terms of speed of inject.
Anyway, heading to gym in an hour for some random stuff. I normally don't train on Saturday but with this TNE I wanna do some stuff.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws