over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AMG TEST, NNE, TBOL log

ufcguy

Registered
ok guys sorry for the late start had a lot of things going on and havent been able to start . first pin is today
cycle will be 1ml ed of nne, 1 ml test 250 a week, and 40mg of tbol per day
goal is to have a nice recomp and get stronger
ill be posting before pics hopefully later today and also my blood work
my starting test levels before were 537.
im 33 yrs old, 5'7 210lbs around 13% bf
thanks guys and ill be posting after legs later on today

here is blood work, sorry its blurry you will have to zoom in

Attachments

• bloodwork.jpg
    bloodwork.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:
great leg workout. coming off a back injury, so i cant go heavy yet. 275lb for five. which i know is not alot but right now with my back i have to be careful or itll go out on me. seems to be ok so far. no pip at all. injection went smooth. cant wait till it kicks in

Nice bro very interested to see your results with these compounds.

I can't wait to hear about the NNE strength properties! When do you inject NNE? Is it the same as TNE?

ok guys sorry for the late start had a lot of things going on and havent been able to start . first pin is today
cycle will be 1ml ed of nne, 1 ml test 250 a week, and 40mg of tbol per day
goal is to have a nice recomp and get stronger
ill be posting before pics hopefully later today and also my blood work
my starting test levels before were 537.
im 33 yrs old, 5'7 210lbs around 13% bf
thanks guys and ill be posting after legs later on today

i'm thinking of running this same cycle with 50mg inj. D-BOL e.d in about 3 weeks.i'll be following this log.

today i did glutes with the test. but since it is every day i will rotate it probably with a slin pin and see how that works in delts and quads and maybe traps. which i never have done before. we will see

Be watching to see how you like the NE stuff. Welcome aboard to train to the promised land

on way to arms. nothing to report yet except no pip. and it goes thru a slin pin easy after heating up.
looking foward to tonights workout and getting my swole on!

here is my bicep workout from tonight

one arm machine preacher curl. 3 warmups sets 10 reps followed by 3 working sets 8,8,6 reps- first time doing these. i was looking through mountain dog training and gave it a whirl. ill be using these more often

one arm hammers - 4x10 reps to failure worked up to 50's

seated incline curls facing down- 2x8 - face down on the incline bench really isolates my biceps cant go really heavy went with 30's

barbell curls- 3 second negative 3x10 went up to 70- was pretty tired and pumped...if u do a 3 second negative u dont need to go heavy. im sure alot of guys lift heavier than this but i cant lift as heavy anymore..had a torn bicep tendon from mma that seems to limit me still when it comes to biceps. also i tend to fatigue and cramp up a little more than i used to because of it. overall great workout.

Nice workout brother! Your killing it!

If I've learned anything with arms especially bis its TUT trumps slinging heavy weights, very sensible workout

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

ok guys sorry i havent posted. my girl decided to break up with me all of a sudden after three yrs. so its a little hectic and i havent been on.
weight im at 208...im doing really well in the cycle i can already see my traps and shoulders coming in. today i did shoulders

lateral raises 3x10 up to 45lbs dbells. then down to 25lbs for 35 reps then 10lbs for ten reps.
five way raises 4x10
overhead press machine 3x8 all rest pause
rear delt cables 4x20 reps

feeling stronger every day. diet is getting cleaned up now...i guess this has me motivated although emotionally im a wreck. when you give everything to someone and they just take it for granted and walk away. its a hard pill to swallow. thanks for all your support

Damn bro sorry to hear about the break up. Did you even see it coming? People can do some crazy things. Been there.

On another note the cycle looks like it is going great. Stay strong and committed. I know in my toughest times the gym has been my best friend.

No not at all. She recently has gone back to school and she has been super stressed
I came to her bc we both have been super busy and I wanted to reconnect
She ends up breaking up w me. I've been thru this before but it hurts still
I know there are plenty of hot girls etc but its hard to find someone who is ur best friend
So all u florida girls holla lol

If I've learned anything with arms especially bis its TUT trumps slinging heavy weights, very sensible workout

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

What's TUT?

What's NNE nandrolone no ester?

No not at all. She recently has gone back to school and she has been super stressed
I came to her bc we both have been super busy and I wanted to reconnect
She ends up breaking up w me. I've been thru this before but it hurts still
I know there are plenty of hot girls etc but its hard to find someone who is ur best friend
So all u florida girls holla lol

That sucks man, get back out there as soon as possible. Dont come off and let your emotions get the best of you.

i know bro, im keeping my head up. thats all i can do.
todays workout was chest. i dont go very heavy anymore bc i am prone to pec pulls and tears...my chest develops easily.
so i do alot of drop sets and rest pause
ill say this. i did a quad shot with a slin pin. nne about crippled me holy shit.
not sure if its normal but ive def had some pip. im looking great but this stuff can leave u sore.
bodyweight 206- im doing a diet by a friend of mine who does show prep. i started on monday bc i need to keep my mind right with the whole breaking up with my gf thing so this will hopefully keep me busy.
strenght-continues to go up
i can see more muscle in my traps arms and shoulders. im getting more vascular. i have only been on a week and a half so i know ill be really seeing the results soon. plus my diet is on point
meal 1=5 egg whites, 3 whole eggs oatmeal
meal 2 40g whey protein, oatmeal and 1tbsp pb
meal 3-5 oz tuna 33 almonds and a piece of fruit
meal 4 pre workout i large grapefruit and 40g whey
meal 5 post workout 40g whey 60 grams waxy maize
meal 6 5oz precooked steak, a bag of brocolli and i 1tbsp olive oil
non workout days i only do 20g of carbs on my meals 4 and 5 ...they are black beans or something complex

ok guys heres an update . today did shoulders....let me say the nne is some amazing shit for the joints. ive had some real bad issues with elbows, shoulders and knees. and it seems after only two full weeks of it...im feeling so much better and i can actually overhead press again. did 225 seated for 6 today which is great seeing as i havent overhead pressed in a year probably.
im looking fuller and leaner. i can tell its really kicking in now. its amazing how this combo is not putting the weight on but really changing comp in a good way. diet is the same as my last post everyday.
side lateral - john meadows partials 50's 60 reps and drop in half then down to fifteens.
incline side lateral 4x15
plate raises 3x15
rear delt pec deck 4x35 resp
i like the higher reps. its making me much fuller and more shape

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads