over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WK2121's AMG Log (test e, BNE, Halo)

workhard2121

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey everyone,

AMG was kind enough to let provide me with some goodies to log. I will be logging his test e, BNE, and halo.

Out of all of the compounds I have ever used I actually have never touched BNE and Halo. I am super excited for this and will be keeping everything here for you guys to follow along.

I am currently sitting at about 220lbs and I'd say 10-12% bf as always. Showing abs is a constant year around for me as most know. I will be focusing on a clean diet with a cheat day sat/sun depending on plans with the significant other. I usually eat my clean meals everyday and add in McDonald's and such, but I am focusing on kicking out those foods on the regular. They are detrimental to my progress in this sport and health wise in the long run.

I will be following the workout regiment I've been using for about a month now, focusing on moving heavy as possible while feeling the contractions.

Monday-

Chest:

Chest press: 4 x 8-10 reps
Incline bench press: 3 x 8-10 reps
Incline flys: 3x 8-10 reps
Triceps

Ches press with closely grip: 4 x 8-10 reps
Dips: 3 x 9-12 reps
French presses: 3 x 8-10 reps

Calves:

calv raises, standing: 4 x 12-15 reps
calv raises, sitting: 3 x 12-15 reps

Tuesday-

Back:

Chin-ups with closely grip: 4 x 8-11 reps
Cable lat pulldown, closely: 3 x 8-11 reps
Rowing (cable), closely: 3 x 8-11 reps
Rowing (cable), wide: 3 x 8-11 reps
Rowing (barbell): 4 x 12-15 reps

Wednesday

no training

Thursday-

Quads:

Leg streching: 4 x 8-10 reps
Squads: 3 x 8-10 reps
Leg press: 3 x 8-10 reps
Adductor maschine: 3 x 9-10 reps

Friday-

Shoulders:

Neck presses, standing: 4 x 8-10 reps
Side raising: 3 x 8-10 reps
Side raising (body parallel to floor): 3 x 8-10 reps

Biceps:

Curls (barbell): 4x 9-12 reps
Scott Curls: 3 x 10-12 reps

Calves:

calv raises, standing: 4 x 12-15 reps
calv raises, sitting: 3 x 12-15 reps

Saturday

Hamstrings

Legcurls: 4 x 8-10 reps
Legcurls (with one leg): 3 x 8-10 reps
Legcurls, sitting: 4 x 8-10 reps

I have been researching the same peptides for about 2/3 months now and will continue that. Ghrp6/cjc no dac 100mcgs am and pm. I am keeping everything consitent so I can really give an honest and accurate take on AMGs products.

For this cycle I plan on running the test e at 500mgs per week. He provided me with one bottle of that so itll be 5 weeks of using that. I will run the BNE at 100mgs per day, 50 am and 50 pm. One of those will be prior to my workout. I will run BNE for 6 weeks changing dose so it runs out at the 6 week mark. I also have 100 nice halo tabs to run, and will start at 20mgs per day and go up if tolerable. These will be run for 4 weeks of the cycle.

I will provide my blood work results once I get my home Internet and computer running again. Thanks guys and hope to see you along for the journey.

WORKHARDREP

I took my first dose of test e (250mgs), BNE (50mgs), and halo (10mgs) this morning. I will split the BNE and Halo into 2 doses a day.

I read BNE can be very painful but AMGs went in very smooth with no discomfort. That was about 5 hrs ago and now it's just normal soreness in my delt, but it is a little warm feeling. I will keep everyone posted on this.

I hope to go down to 7/8% body fat this cycle before I go into my winter stack. I want to start at a lower bf and stay as healthy as possible from here on out.

BNE can be a leave a bit of a sting post injections, You could go to 50mg a day actually. Some have found no discomfort with this approach as the compound is a real beast. I use it mixed with tne and feel like an animal in the gym.

So if it feels harsh, cut the dosage down some, you'll still get a big bang for your buck.

The warm feeling is just the compound, I wouldn't worry about abscess or infection, I've had the same thing with it. Some times you have to go through just a little pain for the awesome gains but this is bodybuilding, always some sort of pain. :D

Haha right on hellbilly! I did 2 seperate injects of 50mgs and a little sore, but like you said bodybuilding takes a little pain sometimes.

I keep reading these results are awesome so I can't wait.

Great log so far. I will be following... curious how you find the halo and bne. Goodluck with everything :)

Thanks E! Man I'm pumped for this myself. I've always wanted to use halo just never got around to it.

This should be good.

Make it happen brother

No doubt. I should have access to a computer today to get blood work up. Internet is all messed up here for some reason and have to wait Friday for a technician to check it out.

So I can honestly say I love BNE... Strength increase feels instant for my subject on this stuff. Today on my back workout my subject felt pumped beyond belief and just a feeling like superman. Hard to explain, but I'm sure most know what I mean.

So I scheduled my second set of blood work and it is on the 1st, mid cycle. Once the laptop and Internet get up and running I will have the first set posted and get mid and post after that for you guys. I'm interested to see what mid cycle results show me. :)

Hey guys I just decided to get a pic from my phone for blood work cut off the estrogen result, but it's blurry anyways so I will list everything out anyways.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349916113.203235.jpg

Test serum came out at 665
LH came out at 6.2
FSH came out at 2.0
Estradiol came out at 38.4

Overall everything came back in good ranges. I actually expected my test to be higher, but not disappointed. This was from the 28th of september. As I said I have my next one planned and will have one post cycle.

My subject feels pumped all day. He's getting much stronger and veins are coming out much thanks to the halo and BNE. Of course the test e hasn't kicked it.

I will get a better pick up once I get my laptop running and can scan the results guys. Damn phone can suck!

BNE is still smooth as always for my subject. My gorilla is feeling very strong. He may take tonight off from the gym as he is a little exhausted today, but well see after his next meal.

I'll be following this.. I'm currently on AMGs BNE also.. started with 100mg a day and it was too much.. flu like symptoms and stuff. backed down to 50mg a day and all is well.. Strong, vascular, and full. I'm 16 days in did a week at 100mg.. also taking EQ so i'm using the BNE as a kick start.. good luck bro!

Thanks brother. My subject is loving it. A little tired and he does have that sick feeling a tad, but it is passing.

My subject is always lean and very vascular, but veins across the biceps and tris are coming out even more. Chest vascularity has also increased. Very impressed. The halo is def good too. My subjects blood pressure has increased which is a tell tale sign, but he always has bystolic on hand for that since he sometimes has blood pressure problems, runs in my gorillas family.

So my gorilla has experience minor pip after his last delt shot of BNE/test e, but all is well. The halo is def strong and I will start giving my subject more liver support supplements. He can tell they are legit and effecting his liver as he instantly can experience a decline in appetite on any orals that put stress on his liver.

I'll keep everyone posted :)

WH How are you quantifying the Halo? More reps, increased weight on sets?
Any pics or vids forthcoming? I'm keen on your Halo results though like all of us on multiple compounds it will be tough to isolate what is doing what.

Keep it going.

I can see the changes in the mirror very noticeably for my subject and his gf keeps saying how much bigger he looks. She's a pretty good judge on this and brutally honest like me, so she doesn't say things to make my subject feel good.

Also my subjects training partner keeps saying "damn what are you on", etc. vascularity increases are insane. Strength for my subject is always pretty high, but the BNE does make him have a slight sick feeling. Also he has been on his low cal week, but strength has stayed steady. For all leg exercises his strength has gone up though.

I will try to get a pic or two, just depends on a few factors job related. My gorilla will let me know about that though.

He's sitting a few lbs heavier this am yet certainly leaned up a good bit. Very noticeable in delts and abs.

Last edited:
So pulled my back yesterday destroying some squats. But it's minor and some heat and meds helped out.

Went in today and killed some shoulders, arms, and calves. My workouts are simple and I'm trying a different approach. I won't go into details as the guy helping me is a trainer and I don't want to give away some of his secrets.

Veins in my subjects back are starting to come out which is a sick ass sign something is def working. He does tell me the BNE has a little pip like states before, but nothing to right home about. He says its gone by the next days morning/pre workout inject. He has added 3lbs it looks like and is noticeably appearing leaner. I will report back with more details later.

Here was a pic from a couple days in. I will do side by sides later on.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350529020.566688.jpg

Yesterday was a day off. Was pretty sore. Today will be a chest/back day. Hoping to see some strength increase on all the major excercises.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear