advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CREEPING DEATH? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Everyone,

welcome to the wonderful world of puffins. You will be joining patrice in her jounrey to become the greatest puffin alive=-)

But seriously, i am getting my sorry ass in gear to give this another go around. I have decided to go with john meadows for both training and nutrition. I arranged to have a custom program since i am a whiny, moody and needy little thing=-) There really isnt anything cutom, i just asked john if we could discuss food choices and exercise choices since i am picky with food and i have some injuries to both my shoulder and chest area.

I have to say that after speaking with john on numerous occasions now, he is one of the most passionate people i have ever had the pleaseure of speaking to concerning his career. He absolutely loves this sport and hw has spent countless hours fine tuning these diet plans and his training. There is nothing 'accidentally' there in his program!

So after arranging payments and sending john his birthday card( john loves my birthday cards....LOLOL!), he began to send over the information and i read through it. It all made perfect sense and was broken down in a very easy to understand format.

Sadly i had some personal issues come up and was not able to get to the store on sunday and start monday but i did indeed start tuesday.

One of the most interesting things that john turned me onto was a little company called biotest. They make a product exlcusively for john's trainees and really only the trainees he reccommends personally that is very similar to their anaconda product over at TNation. The other cool thing is,because this is released on so limited of a basis, you actually get to speak to the CEO'S assistant. This company is so pasaionate about their product and the quality of their product that it was an absolute please speaking with them. I Ordered yesterday at nooon and i have the productds in hand now.

Of course, the peptides will be from Ergopep=-)

Let me know what else you would all like to hear, i am pretty excited about turning into a baby fucking beast working with john.

Will you be logging this all here then? I'm a little confused by your title.

Very Nice O, but you already are a baby beast:D anyhow Im down to see what all is to come. I know it will be great to learn from and entertainment as always.

I'm glad you are moving in a good direction, but I don't see the connection between the title of your thread and it's content?

Is it some existential moan that we are all slowly dying? Are LDLs slowly closing up your arteries? Or more alarming, did you get married?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 5,835

I'm glad you are moving in a good direction, but I don't see the connection between the title of your thread and it's content?

Is it some existential moan that we are all slowly dying? Are LDLs slowly closing up your arteries? Or more alarming, did you get married?

Creeping death is what john affectionately calls his advanced routine.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Damn bro I love it! I will be following this! Your puffin is going to transform into some pterodactyl!

Last edited:
ooh! Neat got my attention bud!

You still got my phone number? We need to catch up sometime

ooh! Neat got my attention bud!

You still got my phone number? We need to catch up sometime

No but I will pm you mine

Currently taking the Biotest BCAA's and had quite a bit of their Mag 10 before they changed it up. I'm interested in what they have you on?

Will you be logging this all here then? I'm a little confused by your title.

HAHA BUDDY!

I am logging it here thats right. John calls his advanced routine Creeping Death. I am going to go as deep into the knowledge as i can without crossing any lines.

Let me know whaqt it is that you want me to share and i will do my best to answer honestly.

O

Big Dog,
I owe you a pm dont i buddy. I remember you sending me one during my mid life crisis. I wasnt in the right frame of mind atthe time, lets catch back up my friend.

O

That program is called Masochist...

Sounds great. I'm subbed.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Very excited to follow your log, epically as a fellow past hardcore gamer.. Will you be listing your protocols for your test subjects GH and slin as well?

Nearly tore my pec on creeping death... Everything has to be on point or your screwed

Great song.....Creeping Death by Metallica on Ride the Lightning. Oh, this is about training....my bad.

Creeping Death is program 7 and is a 5 day a week program. I am working on my 11th program now.

Anyways, there is a 2nd chest/shoulder day in this program.

The first day is a hard and heavy day and the second one contains no barbell work, and relies on other techniques.

I agree that you need to have everything "on point" with this training 100%. I build these program with the mindset of how can I grow the most muscle the fastest. That means perfect nutrition, and perfect training.

Osiris, you will love Creeping Death. They only get harder after that one, lol.

I was looking at the Biotest stuff the other day but damn the prices for just a 14 serving I couldn't justify paying that much. I'd love to try their stuff but I can make my own from TN way cheaper.

Also you will find your shoulder and pec injuries should go away, hopefully, with Johns training if you go about it intelligently. I have the shoulder arthritis of an 85 year old and a torn labrum on the same shoulder. Right now, afte rclose to 4 years with Johns training my shoulder hasn't felt better and I can do a lot of movements that caused pain and inflammation before. I can even go heavy on barbell bench again, albeit I do it reverse band style to minimize torque on the shoulder joints at the bottom of the movement.

I can't see myself training any other way and I get to see my hard work pay off on stage in a few more weeks.

Progress pics

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351160144435.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351160144435.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,552
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351160165504.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351160165504.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,825

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads