over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Log

littlefoot

Registered
I'm just going to start it tomorrow. 4th cycle on DNP although this is crystal, I've only used powder before...haven't done a cycle for over two years.

Taking DNP 250mg for 5-10 days, 500mg for 10-20 days (BUT no longer than a 25 day cycle, as I don't feel it's worth going on it at higher dosages for that long).

Will also be taking:

-Multivitamin
-Vitamin C & E
-Fish Oil & EFA Blend
-NA-R-ALA & NAC Blend
-Test Booster/AI
-Fat Burners (1 stim, 1 nonstim)
-Green Tea Extract
-Potassium/Selenium/Magnesium at low doses as needed
-Calcium Pyruvate as needed

I'm 6'2 around 190lbs, looking to make one last cutdown before my winter bulk (probably planning on running an oral only cycle for now).

Diet will be IF, lower in carbs (but not low), higher protein, moderate fat. Hopefully IF can also curb the side effects. I have V8 juice on hand, as well as a fantastic True Nutrition protein Blend. Got a bunch of Diet Juices (Blueberry, Cherry, Cranberry, etc...plenty of vitaminc C and potassium with some sodium, sweetened with splenda and 2g sugar & 5 calories (although 2g of sugar would dictate 8 calories but what are you gonna do?) per 8oz serving) as well, so I'll definitely have the hydration covered.

Probably going to dose the 1 cap in the mornings...when I go up to 2, I'll probably split up the doses (1 in morning, 1 at night) in order to hopefully alleviate side effects as well. I might do 2-3 days at 3x/day at the end, but I'm going to do that based on results, temperature and how I feel, so I won't push it.

Weight training will be 3x/week instead of 4. I'll be doing my usual lifting routine during this time, although I'm going to take it a little easier in the gym and focus on getting more bodyparts in (more full body style) with short cardio (20 minutes of low intensity, high incline treadmill) at the end. I'll also be continuing to use a bicycle as my main method of transportation (I average 2-3 miles per day) and my job is very active. Hoping for some awesome results!

Getting a thermometer asap (I can get them at work). Still have an AC in the bedroom, as well as two fans. Bringing changes of shirts to work. Got some good anti-perspirant/deoderant as well.

After the cycle is done I'll cut the carbs low and take a few OTC diuretics (starting when I'm about 5 days post cycle) and see how it goes before the winter lean bulk begins.

Any last minute advice before I begin?

Day 1

So I could actually feel this (D's Crystal 250mg) from the first dose this morning, about 30-45 minutes after. I remember this feeling from the powder, but I never remember it kicking in so quickly. Perhaps that's the crystal?

No real side effects so far. My temp went up from 97.8 to 98, but this could be for any number of reasons like temp fluctuations throughout the day for example.

But wow, I can already feel my breath being just a bit heavier, the warmer feeling during urination. No lethargy yet, no extreme temperature difference as noted above.

Crazy crazy. I will update tomorrow night or so. I won't comment on weight loss (not even going to weigh myself yet) until a few days in. Based on my reaction today, I may have to extend the 250mg/day dosing protocol past the 5 days, and definitely shorten the amount of days that I'll be on 500mg...and if I notice a lot of incremental differences in how I feel and my temp, I probably won't even bother with the 750mg for 3 days. Might just keep it to a 20 day cycle, 10 of 250mg, 10 of 500mg, but we'll see.

Day 2

Bloating has definitely started, noticeable in my abs specifically. Temp held steady, but sweating increased. Breathing is a little heavier and the lethargy has increased, I'm yawning a fair amount.

Man, DNP sucks

But after it's over, we'll see if the results justify the discomfort. It has before, hopefully it will again.

Day 3

By the way, I started on the 24th and am updating every morning about the following day.

So lethargy is really setting in now BUT I also haven't been getting enough sleep. That has actually nothing to do with the DNP, I'm very comfortable and find it easy to fall asleep, but I've been getting out of work late and haven't been having my large IF supper until 10-1 :eek: I need to work on this, because I don't want to double up on the lethargy.

Sweating up again. Breathing, pretty heavy. Don't want to do anything. Thankfully I don't have to work after Saturday for a few days.

Still haven't weighed myself...I don't feel the need to at this point, lbs on the scale are tricky with the fluid retention.

My appetite is actually down. Like, a fair amount. It's like the feeling of being too warm can make you feel. Usually DNP makes me feel extreme hunger cravings. I'm sure it will at some point.

My temp is actually down to 97.2-97.4. Not too shabby. Symptoms still a little heavy for me to consider upping the doses as I had previously planned, I don't want to force it.

I did have a question. For those who've done a few cycles, how much time did you wait in between cycles, and did you personally notice DNP being more effective or less effective or as effective when waiting either a longer amount of time or a shorter amount of time? I was thinking of running an oral only cycle (2 months) and 1 month of PCT, and then maybe jumping into a short cycle post PCT (5 days 250mg, 10 days 500mg) before taking a break. What do you guys think?

is this d-hacks dnp :D

best way most guys i no using it is 1 cap morning 1 cap before bed.. keep carbs lowish around 50-70grams tops, and high pro, low fat. the low carbs keep the heat down = makes you able to run it longer. most guys have reported the longer you run it the better the results!..

i like low dose for 12 weeks + at 250mg/ed.

so your only on 250mg now mate? if so do not up your dose until your at least 4-5days in...me and most other's cant really handle the heat on 500mg/ed its just to much. if you do decide to go on 500mg/ed split the dose morn/night. dont take the full 500 in 1 go unless you want extreme heat!.

Last edited:
I'm always curious to see other peoples results. I've found on longer cycles it's hard to judge how lean you actually are due to the bloat, especially in the abdominal area. Good call on the extra shirts at work, it's a pain but worth it.

I'm going to be doing dnp with a eca stack for 6 weeks pretty soon and the eca will help with the lethargy due to the caffeine and ephedrine

250 mg dnp ed
100-200 mg caffeine ed
25 mg ephedrine ed
81 mg aspirin ed

I'll be following this and by the time you're done that is when I'm starting mine

Good luck! :headbang:

is this d-hacks dnp :D

best way most guys i no using it is 1 cap morning 1 cap before bed.. keep carbs lowish around 50-70grams tops, and high pro, low fat. the low carbs keep the heat down = makes you able to run it longer. most guys have reported the longer you run it the better the results!..

i like low dose for 12 weeks + at 250mg/ed.

so your only on 250mg now mate? if so do not up your dose until your at least 4-5days in...me and most other's cant really handle the heat on 500mg/ed its just to much. if you do decide to go on 500mg/ed split the dose morn/night. dont take the full 500 in 1 go unless you want extreme heat!.

Nah this is Dinitrio's.

When I up the dose, I'm definitely going to split it into two doses. I can't even imagine the prospect of 3 caps/day even for a short few days, so I think for sanity's sake that I'm going to hold off. I think an extra 7-10 days of 250 would probably be more effective anyway.

I plan on running it for about 20-30 days max right now. I feel like I'd rather do shorter cycles, more frequently. I definitely want to be off of it by Thanksgiving/Christmas because of A. High carb foods (don't want that heat) and B. Beer.

I'm always curious to see other peoples results. I've found on longer cycles it's hard to judge how lean you actually are due to the bloat, especially in the abdominal area. Good call on the extra shirts at work, it's a pain but worth it.

Yeah. I honestly never need deoderant, I simply don't produce odor unless I've just worked out (and I always shower and use soap/body wash) but I need it on DNP.

I'm going to be doing dnp with a eca stack for 6 weeks pretty soon and the eca will help with the lethargy due to the caffeine and ephedrine

250 mg dnp ed
100-200 mg caffeine ed
25 mg ephedrine ed
81 mg aspirin ed

I'll be following this and by the time you're done that is when I'm starting mine. Good luck! :headbang:

Sounds great man, post the link in here if you get started before then, I'll definitely follow! I would definitely also include at least a few antioxidant supplements in your arsenal. Now, I've read that the aspirin needs to be higher in order to achieve the desired effects, but that means more stomach issues. This could be broscience, but you might want to google that just to be sure. Regardless, I can see why people use ephedrine while on cycle. Breathing gets heavy and difficult.

Day 4

Rest day. THANK GOD.

So tired, so lethargic. To be fair, lack of sleep from my schedule and 12 hour shifts would make anyone feel this way.

Last night I checked my temp, and it was down to 97.2-97.4. My appetite was also crushed. I was so tired however, that I fell asleep without eating. Which on IF, means that I didn't eat at all :eek:

I really want to avoid this going forward, it's awful.

It caused me to have really vivid nightmares about Pete Carroll, coach of the Seattle Seahawks getting me fired from work because I called him a homosexual. (Yes, this is one of the strangest dreams I've ever had, even for me :p )

Checked my weight just for a larf. Down to 178, but I'm assuming this is because of the lack of food and probable dehydration, so I won't put any stock into this number.

Rest day. THANK GOD.

So tired, so lethargic. To be fair, lack of sleep from my schedule and 12 hour shifts would make anyone feel this way.

Last night I checked my temp, and it was down to 97.2-97.4. My appetite was also crushed. I was so tired however, that I fell asleep without eating. Which on IF, means that I didn't eat at all :eek:

I really want to avoid this going forward, it's awful.

It caused me to have really vivid nightmares about Pete Carroll, coach of the Seattle Seahawks getting me fired from work because I called him a homosexual. (Yes, this is one of the strangest dreams I've ever had, even for me :p )

Checked my weight just for a larf. Down to 178, but I'm assuming this is because of the lack of food and probable dehydration, so I won't put any stock into this number.

Damn, ~12 pounds. Now that you have all the water off, I'll be interested to see what kind of sustained weightloss you can keep up.

Damn, ~12 pounds. Now that you have all the water off, I'll be interested to see what kind of sustained weightloss you can keep up.

I think the water weight should come soaring back with food intake. But the results should still be excellent.

Day 5

Upped the dose two 250mg, 1 @ 8AM, 1 @ 10PM.

Mmmmm didn't like it. Leave it to DNP to remind you how much you miss feeling comfortable. Felt hotter although temp was steady, I actually felt quite a bit of nausea and cramped up a bit. Bloat is a definite, but weight loss appears steady despite it.

I actually remember feeling better on powder. I used to get P's capped powder (100mg per cap) and would start out at 100mg for 3 days, 200mg for 4 days, 300mg for 7 days, 400mg for 7 days and call it a cycle, or max out at 500mg for a short 2 days or so. I remember the feelings of DNP would creep up on you slowly and you'd be wondering for the first week if what you were taking was legit until BAM! There it was. I like that better haha, I'm not one of those who believes that "if it hurts, it's working."

The odd thing is that my appetite has been CRUSHED the last two days, very unusual on DNP. I'll continue to monitor this, but if it continues and I can't get much food down, I'm going to lower the dose and see how that is. If it continues after that, I'll stop the cycle completely, give my body a break, and limit it to lower dose/shorter duration cycles.

Maybe 250mg EOD is something to try for longer durations or 250mg ED and then take another cap (so a 500mg dose in a day) a few times per week. Has anyone ever tried anything like that? Kind of keeping the levels steadily a little higher than the 175mg of DNP (in a 250mg crystal cap) but not too high?

Also, sleep was OK last night, but the discomfort was annoying. The temperature was fine, it just doesn't equate to sleep very well when you pop a capsule, and then an hour later consume a bunch of food like IF requires. Should I take my morning dose of 250mg and then take a late afternoon dose to offset this?

Upped the dose two 250mg, 1 @ 8AM, 1 @ 10PM.

Mmmmm didn't like it. Leave it to DNP to remind you how much you miss feeling comfortable. Felt hotter although temp was steady, I actually felt quite a bit of nausea and cramped up a bit. Bloat is a definite, but weight loss appears steady despite it.

I actually remember feeling better on powder. I used to get P's capped powder (100mg per cap) and would start out at 100mg for 3 days, 200mg for 4 days, 300mg for 7 days, 400mg for 7 days and call it a cycle, or max out at 500mg for a short 2 days or so. I remember the feelings of DNP would creep up on you slowly and you'd be wondering for the first week if what you were taking was legit until BAM! There it was. I like that better haha, I'm not one of those who believes that "if it hurts, it's working."

The odd thing is that my appetite has been CRUSHED the last two days, very unusual on DNP. I'll continue to monitor this, but if it continues and I can't get much food down, I'm going to lower the dose and see how that is. If it continues after that, I'll stop the cycle completely, give my body a break, and limit it to lower dose/shorter duration cycles.

Maybe 250mg EOD is something to try for longer durations or 250mg ED and then take another cap (so a 500mg dose in a day) a few times per week. Has anyone ever tried anything like that? Kind of keeping the levels steadily a little higher than the 175mg of DNP (in a 250mg crystal cap) but not too high?

Also, sleep was OK last night, but the discomfort was annoying. The temperature was fine, it just doesn't equate to sleep very well when you pop a capsule, and then an hour later consume a bunch of food like IF requires. Should I take my morning dose of 250mg and then take a late afternoon dose to offset this?

Are you doing an 8 hour eat window? Do you get any stomach issues from taking it in the morning (I'm assuming without eating)? I always take it just after food, otherwise it is uncomfortable. Also, crystal is going to have a small peak 2-3 hours after you take the pill, so if you are taking a cap, then eating an hour later, you are going to be much hotter than eating, then taking a cap after imo.

Also, I thought you were going to stick with 250? That is the problem with caps filled at 250, 250 seems manageable, 500 is too hot to show up on a job, and 750 is playing with fire. If you are looking for something that is a good in between, I would try to space 250 as close to 18 hour hours apart as possible. So morning and night day one, then midday day two, morning and night day three, etc.

I honestly think crystal caps are better capped at 175, so you can take 350mg to get a good manageable burn, 525 for intense burn, and 175 or varying days 175 350 175 etc to do a slow and steady run.

Are you doing an 8 hour eat window? Do you get any stomach issues from taking it in the morning (I'm assuming without eating)? I always take it just after food, otherwise it is uncomfortable. Also, crystal is going to have a small peak 2-3 hours after you take the pill, so if you are taking a cap, then eating an hour later, you are going to be much hotter than eating, then taking a cap after imo.

Also, I thought you were going to stick with 250? That is the problem with caps filled at 250, 250 seems manageable, 500 is too hot to show up on a job, and 750 is playing with fire. If you are looking for something that is a good in between, I would try to space 250 as close to 18 hour hours apart as possible. So morning and night day one, then midday day two, morning and night day three, etc.

I honestly think crystal caps are better capped at 175, so you can take 350mg to get a good manageable burn, 525 for intense burn, and 175 or varying days 175 350 175 etc to do a slow and steady run.

More like a 6 hour window. I am feeling stomach discomfort in the mornings, but this is prior to DNP ingestion. Perhaps I should scrap the IF and have some greek yogurt, efas, a protein shake and the DNP in the morning?

I'll think about your dosing protocol for sure.

honestly man i think your over thinking this

DNP will make you loose weight, and alot of it, ur diet is only there to help minimize side effects and muscle loss, thats it, a 500mg a day it really doesnt matter how much you eat (to and extent)

im not sure why ur doing IF, especially considering dnp ability to make ya go hypo and the lethargy it gives ya from not eating any carbs

IMO, cut the fats down a little, eat carbs throughout the day (weneva suites you) i liked breakfast, lunch, and post workout for both energy and least side effects, at ur bodyweight 200-250 grams of carbs can easily be consumed without much (if any) of ur weightloss, and of course eat ur protein sources

id personaly be taking all ur dnp before bed or after dinner (provided theres no carbs in ur dinner) if i was you, ull be amazed at how much better you feel during the day and afternoons the following day

honestly man i think your over thinking this

DNP will make you loose weight, and alot of it, ur diet is only there to help minimize side effects and muscle loss, thats it, a 500mg a day it really doesnt matter how much you eat (to and extent)

im not sure why ur doing IF, especially considering dnp ability to make ya go hypo and the lethargy it gives ya from not eating any carbs

IMO, cut the fats down a little, eat carbs throughout the day (weneva suites you) i liked breakfast, lunch, and post workout for both energy and least side effects, at ur bodyweight 200-250 grams of carbs can easily be consumed without much (if any) of ur weightloss, and of course eat ur protein sources

id personaly be taking all ur dnp before bed or after dinner (provided theres no carbs in ur dinner) if i was you, ull be amazed at how much better you feel during the day and afternoons the following day

The reason I'm doing IF is because I was already doing IF, and for many months now. I also thought it might not hurt at keeping the heat side effects down.

I'm going to consider the 500mg dosing before bed however, although I tend to have some carbs at night, so perhaps I'll adjust accordingly.

The reason I'm doing IF is because I was already doing IF, and for many months now. I also thought it might not hurt at keeping the heat side effects down.

I'm going to consider the 500mg dosing before bed however, although I tend to have some carbs at night, so perhaps I'll adjust accordingly.

it can but problem is if your consuming ur carbs from IF at night or close to ur DNP time its gonna make it very difficult to sleep and make the burning sensation alot worse,
so perhaps having ur IF sometime away from ur dnp dose is a better method, so if your consuming ur DNP before bed, perhaps having ur IF in the afternoon up to about 2 hours before you consume ur dnp would be the best method

it can but problem is if your consuming ur carbs from IF at night or close to ur DNP time its gonna make it very difficult to sleep and make the burning sensation alot worse,
so perhaps having ur IF sometime away from ur dnp dose is a better method, so if your consuming ur DNP before bed, perhaps having ur IF in the afternoon up to about 2 hours before you consume ur dnp would be the best method

I think that's the ticket.

Day 6

Nothing really to report today. I was comfortable all day. While there is bloating in the abdominal section and flatness in the muscle bellies, you can still tell there is fat loss, especially when looking at the face as well as the lower abs.

500mg isn't bad. At least not yet. I will venture a guess that at some point over the next few days I might begin to feel mighty uncomfortable.

The appetite is coming back! Now I just have to make sure I can control it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear