over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thatblokes Summer Diary

thatbloke

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
well since im a log junkie and to lazy to keep a journal or personal diary, i thought id just log what i do for the next 3 months here on PM, i basically have no sense of privacy anyways, so thought id log everything

that way you all can chime in if you feel like it, laugh at my stupidity or failures, etc, etc, or jus feel like trolling my log by posting spam

this is basically gonna be like a diary, itll have training, anabolics, my girlie rants, discussions about my boring days, tales about my better days, and anything else that comes to mind,

feel free to ask wateva ya want, or chime in your opinion about anything

so anyways for those who dont know me

Stats
Height: 5'10
Weight: 101kgs, or 222 pounds
bf%, dunno but its less then 10% atm, how long for? who knows with the way i eat
Facebook status: in a relationship
Normal Status: on a break from university, got a double degree in Accounting and Business, majors in organisational managment, economics, Human resources and Marketing (from a semi completed post grad diploma), and with all that im waiting until march so i can start my next university course (Master of teaching) co after all that i realized i wanna be a school teacher :banghead:....... owell

so basically i got 4 months until i start uni again, doing some part time work here and there for 2 supplement companies but work isnt consistent, looking for more work atm but all i seem to be able to find atm are full time jobs as a labourer working construction, which is great money, but in all honesty hot aussie summers and working hard labour for the next 4 months just isnt attractive, so looking for work elsewhere atm

anyways enough about my meaningless life direction

How post comp has gone:
im 2 weeks post comp atm, had a nice rebound, even though i only started the binge eating probably 4-5 days ago, for some reason after the comp my appetite shit itself for about a week and half, couldnt eat if i tried

now ive gone from 206 pounds (comp weight day) to 222 pounds, although i weighed 207 pounds 5 days ago..........., an eaten about 4.5k of cals everyday for the last 5 days, so ive jumped 20 pounds in 5 days, however i have to say 5 days ago i went through wat id call one serious glycogen supercompensation or something, for the past few days my bodys jus sucked up the carbs i eat and my muscles look like theyve doubled in size and my pumps are so incredible i feel like my blood is on fire, feels great, although alot of water retention defiantly came with it

Goals:
my goals are a little more relaxed this time, i really jus wanna relax and enjoy life abit, so im obviously gonna bulk, nothing serious, i jus gonna aim to put on muscle, to to overly concerned about fat gains, water retention etc, i jus wanna eat and enjoy training, and enjoy doing a proper bulk over the next 3 months, ive never bulked that long so im curious to see where itll take me

overall im hoping to put on 20 pounds in the next 3 months, but its not a target, if i reach it well done, if i dont well then i guess i dont, im not gonna force food down to hit it, and im not gonna cut back food if im getting there to quick (unless im starting to look like a muffin), but anyways ive got a girlfriend (basically a future wife) so reality is even if i put on a little fat it doesnt really matter coz im still getting some at the end of the day anyways :headbang:

Last edited:
Planned training:
M training style is going to be a little different this time round, im going to really jus focus on size, and jus forget strength, which is gonna be difficult coz ive always trained with some form of strength in mind, so this log you wont see my previous 700 pound deadlifts, or regular 355 incline presses for reps, it might be boring 255 pounds presses for 15 reps etc, but we shall c how things go, but size if the pure focus, not going to let my ego ever take over or effect my training for the next few months

my split is as follows, i really like this split atm, dont think ill be changing it, if i do might try cut it back by one day by putting calves with another body part

Chest
legs
Biceps
Triceps
Back, rear delts
calves, forearms, side delts, abs

not going to give any specific workout details now coz they do vary according to how i feel, so ill just log my workout details as i go along and you can watch for changes

The anabolics regime:

so basically this si how its gonna go

im still waiting for the gear to clear my system from my comp, gonna give it another 2 weeks

Next 2 weeks plan:

AAS: none
DNP: im going to run 250-500mg of crystaline dnp daily starting when it arrives (should be in a day or 2), im doing this just to drop a little fat and prevent any fat gain while i wait for the gear to clear my system for the next 2 weeks, and so i can continue and enjoy my lazy eating habits for the next 2 weeks (yes i know bad but dam pancaked are good and im not over them yet)

also doing it to make me sensitive to the food i eat, that way when i discontinue the dnp i will get like this time a great supercompensation effect lwhen i start my bulk, and ill also start my bulk as lean as possible, that way even if i do gain some fat during my bulk its not that big of a deal since i started out lean and the fat gain is less pronounced then it would be then if i started out my bulk with a higher bf%

Peptides
Mod grf: 100mcg, 4 times a day throughout bulk
ghrp-2: 100mcg, 4 times a dat, throughout bulk

After the DNP run:

Starting doses for Anabolics (for 6 weeks):
500mg sustanon weekly (frontload 1 gram)
400mg trenbelone weekly (small frontload 400mg)
600mg boldenone weekly
Peptides as outlined

these tend to be the dosages or sus and tren i tolerate quiet well and respond to well, the boldenone is something im trying for a change as an alternative to injecting just more sustanon coz i dont wanna deal with that much water retention from the sus

after 6 weeks is when i will bump up the doses, the way im going to increase the does is by increasing my dosages by 100mg every week starting week 6, so 1 week i may increase the bold by 100mgs, another week the sustanon, the following week the tren by 100mg, etc etc, i found i like this a little better coz every week i feel like im getting a small kickin , and i dont tend to get the nasty sides i would usually get from bumping up my gear doses

Plans in 6 weeks:
ill be 4 weeks into my blast and im going for a holiday to thailand for a month, while im there ill still be going gym and eating away, while soaking u the sun and lifestyle, i was also considering on doing for the first time HGH while im there since ive accepted im not going to be using it in australia, obviosuly no plan set in stone to do HGH while im there as im there for a holiday, but im considering on using the stuff for the month while im there, only thing stopping me is considering whether a month of HGH is worthwhile using or just blowing my money, some say its worth it, others say its not, i guess we will c when the time comes, other factor is if i can justify the cost coz dam the stuffs expensive

Plans at 10 weeks
gear doses are starting to increase now, and stick to training and eating

DIET

Pretty simple, this is my starting point, will adjust accordingly
Protein: 350 grams a day
Carbs: starting point 350-400 grams a day
Fats: 80-100 grams, been liking my fats lately, might be a bit to high so it might come down slightly if i feel it is

dont ask what i eat, its basically anything to make up my macros at this point, but as i stat the bulk and get over this post comp junk out phase im going through ill clean my diet up

Last edited:
Bro you crack me up.... probably the only guy who would use DNP in his off season... on top of what it put you thru last time.

That last week of your pre-contest log had me in tears each day to see your new munted status on the stuff haha

Bro you crack me up.... probably the only guy who would use DNP in his off season... on top of what it put you thru last time.

That last week of your pre-contest log had me in tears each day to see your new munted status on the stuff haha

lol yea i know, but i cant dispute results, besides id like to tinker with it to see if i can learn and experiment with it to learn better ways to use/handle the stuff and achieve results, atleast this time i dont have a deadline so i can play around with it abit and find what works

but LOL yea i cant dispute the munted status, coz fml i was a munted bastard, my girlfriend jokes about it now, she rekons she can tell when im on dnp becoz i have a dnp face,
she describes it as a fascial expression of someone walking around with there cheek bones and eyes slouched or liek gravity is pulling them down, with there mouth half hung open to the side without them realizing it, while they stare into space

she also jokes about how when id seen her, id ask her what she did for the day about 8 times in one night without realizing id asked her the same question 7 times in the past 4 hours, LOL, funny how i can joke about it now

Awesome Bloke, will be keeping track of your updates.. :headbang:

Like your last log Ill be dropping in to check it out buddy

If your dnp same strength as last time I'd run it eod. That shit sounded overdosed to hell lol

Quick Q I'm cruising for 8 weeks after my contest, been on 600 tren 400 mast.
Was gonna cruise 100 test 100 mast but my goal jus to maintain sub 6% bf. you think I'm better off running 100 tren instead and using up the tren I have left? I'm thinking il stay leaner on tren than mast and might as well use what's left

If your dnp same strength as last time I'd run it eod. That shit sounded overdosed to hell lol

Quick Q I'm cruising for 8 weeks after my contest, been on 600 tren 400 mast.
Was gonna cruise 100 test 100 mast but my goal jus to maintain sub 6% bf. you think I'm better off running 100 tren instead and using up the tren I have left? I'm thinking il stay leaner on tren than mast and might as well use what's left

ive gotten my dnp from another source this time, after my last run im pretty confident they were overdosed majorly since i had another friend try use the remainder i had left and couldnt tolerate 1 cap after 4 days, and he commanly used 400mg of crystaline dnp when he diets, so im trying another source for crystaline dnp capsules this time, which i feel should be dosed correctly, never thought id be looking for a source whos dnp capsules were a little more milder LOL

if your worried about loosing your conditioning post contest id probably cruise on 150-200mg tren, and 150mg test, you have to remember that ur gonna loose muscle post contest due to having less gear in you, so if you dont wanna loose muscle and maintain ur conditioning you cant cut ur doses back to severly, although 100mg of tren will help i can assure you it wont be enough to hold ur muscle and conditioning if your use to running 600mgs of tren

obviously its probably not the healthiest option, so get some bloodwork done, but i can assure you ull need 200mg of tren to hold ur conditioning, especially that conditioning im sure youve grown to love of the feathered/dense legs, tight obligues and seperated delts, all that will require 200mg of tren to maintain its sharp dense look, you might be able to retain the muscle but without having the tren in you, you wont keep that hard feathery look tren gives you

of course u dont have to take my word for it, u can always cut ur doses down to 100 test/100 tren, and within 3 weeks ull be coming back telling me ur legs look soft again even if your still 6% all becoz the tren dose isnt high enough

Tbh I haven't grown any muscle last 16 weeks all the tren has allowed me to do is cut very aggressively.

Tbh I haven't grown any muscle last 16 weeks all the tren has allowed me to do is cut very aggressively.

lol well then more the reasont to think how much it really is allowing you to retain muscle while you diet, and give ya an idea what would happen if ya came off it lol

okay so yesterday jus trained some back

had a pretty good workout, stuck to jus focusing on quality reps, took some vids aswell with my mate so ill upload them as soon as he sends them to me

Lifes Notes: copped food poisioning last night, i had some left over chicken breast schnezel from last night sitting on ym stove id saved for dinner, but younger brother thought half way through the day hed make parmigana out of it to give himself an elegant dinner, midway cooking it i came downstairs and asked him why he was cooking my dinner, so he turned the oven off and left the chicken schnezel with sauce and melted cheese in the oven, that night after gym i came home, opened the oven and it was still humid and water sitting at the bottom of the oven, but me being me didnt make anything of it, ate 4 schnezels, then drove to my gf house and wat started into 1 visit to the toilet turned into 6 more, cramping stomach, nauseas and wanting to vomit

fortunatly didnt vomit, spent last night curled up in a ball in my bed clenching my stomach with the aircon o coz i had one hell of a fever running and high temprature, but woken up thismorning feeling pretty good, had some cereal and its upset my stomach a little but nothing serious and has settled within the hour, so thankfully didnt turn into something to serious

i left 3 schnezels i didnt eat still in the oven, and knowing my brother he will probably decide to eat them today, im contemplating now whether or not to tell him............ hehehehe

bodyweight: 231, still rebounding nicely lol

workout

lat pull downs, v bar
200X13
210X12
190X13
200X13

Chinups
9Xbodyweight
10Xbodyweight

Alternating machine row
5 sets, 6 1/2-5 plates a side, rep range 10-15

yates machine row
2 sets, 12 reps

Machine chest assisted row
100X13
110X12
90X15

reverse flys
2 sets, 12 reps each

one handed standing cable reverse extensions
2 sets, 15 reps each

Last edited:
okay so today was pretty cruisy

jus did some calves and side delts

Notes: food poisioning wore off by lunchtime today so i was able to eat again

Workout

Standing calve raises (slow, big squeeze on contraction)
340X15
320X14
280X17
260X17

reverse calve raises machine (no idea what its actually called,)
2 sets, 15 and 20 reps

Side lateral raises machine
3 sets, pyramided 10, 12, 14

Diet

Breakfast: honey wheat cereal, skim milk, protein shake (2 scoops)
Lunch: 4 slices sesame seed bread, 2 crumpets, 1 wholemeal muffin, all heated in microwave with hazelnut nutella on them, protein shake (2 scoops)
Post gym: BCAA drink, protein shake (2 scoops)
Dinner: chicken breast (around 400 grams cooked) stirfry with vegies, 4 crumpets with melted nutella ontop
before bed: protein shake 1 scoop

Anabolics
peptides 4 times today
1cc tren acetate, 1cc masteron, 1cc test prop, all 75mg/ml,

Life Dramas
looking for somewhere to rent in thailand atm for my holiday, struggling to find anything available in a descent area with 2 bedrooms thats under 2 grand for the month rent, starting to think i shouldve booked this earlier lol, owell ill find something eventually

Last edited:
Bloke- Q was asking about your recent contest pics, are you still planning on posting them??

Bloke- Q was asking about your recent contest pics, are you still planning on posting them??

hell yea, still trying to get them off my mates memory stick, hes got one of those old phone memory cards 64g, technology that never took off, so were trying to find a dam photoshop or computer with a drive thatll accept the dum thing

got a few comp pics, probably good to show how lean i was, but how i couldnt carb up and was holding water from the dnp

Attachments

• most muscle comp.jpg
    most muscle comp.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 502
and this was one of my problems, lower back water, odd coz ive got striated glutes here but lower back is hanging coz of the water

Attachments

• lat spread comp.jpeg
    lat spread comp.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 510
o and if people are curious, contest weight was 220 pounds

the day after i weighed 207 pounds

yea thats how much water i held on the day, owell, you live and learn from ur mistakes, im kinda glad i made the mistake coz it taught me alot about my body and how it responds to different drugs

okay s today was a nice workout, felt pretty good

Bodyweight: 230

Trained: Chest

Notes: feel asleep twice today after having meals, this has been happening alot to me lately, i dont know why but everytime i seem to eat lately i become very sleepy for about an hour and wanna take a nap, today had nothing on so after i ate and sat at ym computer i basicaly feel asleep at the comp and snoozed and hour, happened both after breakfast and lunch

Workout

Incline bench press (touch and go, 3 second positive and negative)
315X6
315X5
315X4, dropset 220X8
220X10
220X12

Machine chest press (slow negative, squeeze triceps on flare
7 sets, 12-15 reps,

Diet
Breakfast: honest wheat cereal, litre and half of skim milk, 3 scoops protein powder shake
Lunch: 4 wholemeal muffins, nutella spread ontop, 2 scoops protein powder shake
before workout: 2 wholemeal muffins, 2 wholemeal crumpets, nutella spread ontop, 2 scoops protein pwder shake
Dinner: 3 chicken breasts with creamy mushroom sauce, 400 grams steamed vegies in the sauce, 4 scoops full cream vanilla ice cream, 1 sticky date pudding

Side effects ; carrying alot of water retention atm, probably due to the peptides and that ive cut out my A.I now that im going back to cruise doses, so jus gonna tolerate the water for now i think until my test levels fall within the next few days

Anabolics
peps regime, (ghrp-2+mod) 5 times today

Last edited:
got another good session in today

Trained: legs

Notes: got a good pump, nice and full muscles, felt good, only shit thing is i keep neally doing my groin from how deep i do my leg presses, so gotta be more careful there, neally did my groin 3 times today, managed to feel my groin going at the start or very end of every set so luckily was able to stop before i pulled it, came dam close though

Workout

One legged iso lateral leg press (slow negative, pause at stretch)
7 3/4 plates X16
8 3/4 plates X13
7 3/4 plates X14
7 3/4 plates X13
6 3/4 plates X17

Leg extensions (squeeze contraction 3 second negative)
2 sets, 16 and 20 reps

Lying hamstring curls (explosive up, 4 second negative)
120X20
110X16, dropset 90X5

Diet

Breakfast: honey wheat cereal, litre skim milk, 3 scoops protein powder, 100gram tint ben jerry cookie dough ice cream
Lunch: 6 muffins with nutella spread, 2 scoops protein powder shake
Dinner: pasta with sauce (700grams extra lean mince in bolagainese pasta sauce, 7 egg whites, 100 gram kidney beans, handful chowmein noodles becoz i like them better then spaghetti)
Dessert: 450gram ben jerry cookie cream ice cream, 2 scoops protein powder shake

Anabolics
Peptide regime 5 times today

Life notes:
spent the day looking for accomodation for my holiday, dam everything half descent is booked, gonna spend tomorrow after grandmothers birthday lunch searching more me thinks

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner