over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MLG massive log in detroit.

bigRussian12

Newbies
OK guys hear it goes. Im starting my log on ALL (MLG). I love these guys. Im from detroit, i will post my befor pics, and diet tomm...... I will be runing 750mg sustanon for 10 weeks and 750mg of test cyp for 15 weeks, also 100mg tren ace eod for the first 8 weeks and 400mg tren e weeks through 1-12, and 75 mg dbol a day, split in 3 doses of 25mg (am) (evening) (pm). This will be a bulker for me.I will even have mini videos of me in the gym, showing the diff in vascularity and size, week by week.:headbang:.............no sissy shit........any questions please feel free to ask.

That's hardcore bro! So 1500mg of test and 800mg tren every week?? I'm subscribed for sure bro. MLG is top notch

MLG..PICS in AN HouR

thanks for the support guys..im heading to the gym now, i will post pics soon after i get back..i am fresh 4 weeks of 750 test e mg 600mg deca and 50 mg dbol from mlg...and ready to start looking even more like a freak...i sweari have never looked so good,intill i started using mlg,simply pure and potent.and hardcore:headbang:..you wont find no pussy shit here...

Definitely subscribing, I've pretty much only used MLG gear for the most part. How long did it take you to notice size and strength gains from the Dbol?

Shit, i broke the dbol in my mouth and took it.(TALK ABOUT INSTANT BLOOD PRESSURE SURGE AND AGRESSION!)...IT TOOK ABOUT 3 DAYS FOR THE PUMP,i tride walking up the staris in my school and had to take breaks cause my calfs were so pumped the pain was agonizing,and i could not even hold the phone to my ear cause of the painfull pump,i had to keep switching hands,intill i got fed up, and said jeeze mom i got to go love you by lol...true story...also about the 4th day girlfriend said what has gotten into you,you are so agressive...muhahaha mlg dbol thats what i was thinking..i put on 15 lbs last run with it and that was only 50mg a day! this time im gunna be doing 75mg!.....i have pics ready from gym, and my diet log, just waiting for my girl friend to post it up for me lol..im still learning this whole pic ,upload, copy past process.....if your looking for good products to be massive or insanely ripped look no further than the hard core brand of (MLG)...TIME TO BE A FUCKING FREAK!:headbang:

I never saw results so fast when I first ran mlg tren at 700mg a week. Hope you enjoy the run bro!

I've only been on dbol at 50/day for a few days now and getting bicep and forearm pumps just sitting in an excavator lol

I did do back/pull day yesterday AM....awesome stuff!!

Subbed!!

Lol I think mlg gave this cat a bunch of stuff to run a log, yet he gets the gear and does not follow through.

Lol I think mlg gave this cat a bunch of stuff to run a log, yet he gets the gear and does not follow through.

MLG is well respected and doesn't need to give out gear . Anything is possible .
They have good gear and service .

Would like to see pictures tho .
1500 mg test is big .

Detroit gyms do yield monsters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131