over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth or Death!

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
This will be my first log here at PM. As I lay in bed last night trying to fall asleep it dawned on me that I need to write everything down with an audience to keep me accountable. Any and all input is MUCH appreciated, good or bad. I need for you all to keep my head on straight; it’s easy to lose a grip with all the bullshit associated with our narcissistic goals and before you know it you’re doing shit you never thought you would ever do. At the same time I realize I need to take risks to get where I need to be. I just need to be at the happy medium, if there is such a thing… I guess we will find out..

I’m going to be as thorough as possible, leaving no stone unturned. This is still in the planning stages. I anticipate 2-3 weeks before I begin (I’m currently just waiting on my rips to be delivered) but I’ve been critically thinking about all of this for a long time now. I’m dieting down until the rips get here.

Here is my current “diet” (as simple as it gets)

M1: 2 low sugar oatmeal packets in milk with 2 scoops whey

M2: Regular fruit flavored chobani, 1 apple, mixed nuts, and 2 scoops whey or liquid egg whites

M3: 8 oz ground turkey with rice/pasta

M4: Same as meal 2

M5: Whatever my woman makes, usually some sort of combo of chicken, fish, or beef with mixed veggies and potatoes/pasta/rice/bread, or out to eat

M6: 2 scoops whey and almonds

My current training is a 5 day split at the moment with cardio here and there. I’m taking it easy before my blast so I’m fully rested up. My body needs a break…

I’ve been on test c and npp, I ran out of gh about 2 weeks ago. Last I stepped on the scale I was 236, down about 10 lbs in just 3 days on this “diet”. I’ll post pics sometime soon. All of my gauls goodies are here so next week I will switch out the npp with tren ace and throw in some mast prop and continue to try and drop a few lbs before I begin.

Alright enough about all this- let me get into the good stuff.

The Big Picture

Total Blast length: 24-28 weeks, depending if I cruise for 4 weeks in-between

This will be cut down into 2 week increments. I will take pictures, weight, and evaluate every 2 weeks. The plan is to increase food intake and possibly dosages of compounds at every 2 week mark. Growth at all costs.

My overall goal is 40-50 lbs while keeping body minmal. If I start at 230, I don’t want to stop a single pound short of 270…

DIET

As I said, this will change throughout. Initial aim is 75 grams protein and 75 grams of carbs per meal. Fat will vary. I’m staying away from fats because they make me extra full. That’s the last thing I want…

M1: 3 packets flavored oats (sugary kind) or pop tarts, 3 scoops whey

M2: 2 fruit flavored chobani yogurts, 1 can pineapple juice, 75 grams of protein from whey and egg whites, handful of mixed nuts

M3: 8 oz lean meat, 1 scoop whey, 1 cup rice, fruit/juice

M4: Same as M2

Workout: Intra: 20-30 oz Gatorade, Post workout: 2-3 cups choc milk

M5: Whatever my woman makes or eating out

M6: 75 grams of carbs from juice/fruit along with egg whites and mixed nuts

M7: when I wake up to piss around 3 am, 2 scoops whey

Totals: 500 pro, 550-600 carbs, 60-80 fats

Calories: 4940 (ish)

The only thing that I plan to change as the diet progresses every 2 weeks is carbs (as long as I’m not getting too fat) along with the slin (see below). 500 grams of protein per day is more than enough imo so I see no need to ever have to increase that.

SUPPS

IF I were to be living in a place where AAS was legal this is what I would probably be doing in combination with this diet.

2 grams Test C

700mg - 1 gram Tren Ace

400mg Mast Prop (strictly to help with estrogen)

7.5 ius rips per day

10 ius humalin-r with meals 1, 3, and post workout

GHRP-6 (appetite) –no idea how I need to run this yet

Test and slin will increase.

The plan is to increase the slin every 2 weeks; initially in quantity (up to 15 ius per shot) and eventually in frequency (4-5 shots per day).

You guys must understand that I don’t have the best genetic response to AAS or I wouldn’t be using these dosages. Luckily though I get very FEW sides. Also, I didn’t just pull these numbers out of my ass. I’ve talked to multiple elite guys on this board to determine what is needed for my goals. Guys who have walked the walk… I’m not going to say names because I promised I wouldn’t, but let’s just say one in particular is top 3 physiques on this board. The recurring theme I keep hearing with these guys to get to 300+ lbs and relatively lean (my eventual goal) is high test (3+ grams), tren (whatever you can handle before sides become too harsh, I was told up to 250mg per day), GH, and lots of slin. In the end it’s all individual but with all of these guys the general idea is the same and very basic (HIGH test, quality GH, 30-100ius of slin per day, and lots and lots of food). And for anyone who may wonder, none of these guys follow GH15 ;)

Could this be done with smaller dosages? Hell yes! There’s no debating that, so no need to go there… I understand I could do this for the next 10, 15, 20 years and reach my goals with smaller overall dosages. But that’s not my plan. I will not let myself be obsessed with this stuff forever. And who’s to say what’s worse? Running lower amounts for 15-20 years or doubling up dosages for 8-10 years and maintaining? Regardless, this is the path I feel is best for my individual goals at this point in my life. I want to reach my goal and get out. And by get out I mean maintain what I can while being as healthy as possible, with a few cycles thrown in to keep things fun and interesting. ;) I will always lift and eat right, but the drug use MUST be kept to a minimal later on in life. I plan to have much greater, more rewarding things (family) to focus on. Right now I can be young and dumb J

TRAINING

Magnum style, 4-5 days a week. High intensity volumizing (is that even a word?) focused workouts.

Overall priority is SIZE SIZE SIZE, I need to fill out my tall frame. Growth is needed in ALL areas.

Specifically though, I really need to focus on bringing up arms, hams, and calves.

Cardio will be done 3x per week for 30 minutes (mainly for health reasons and to keep appetite as high as possible).

I will lay out my routine more specifically later on.

Well that’s it for now. Hopefully I’ll get some of you to follow me and keep me posting and accountable. When I competed for the first time 1.5 years ago, PM was probably the only reason I kept moving forward. The support from you guys gave me all the motivation in the world.

cant wait to see the progress. getin after it for sure. hope it goes well for u. im jealous...lol. id be ther right now if i could afford it thats for sure.:headbang:

cant wait to see the progress. getin after it for sure. hope it goes well for u. im jealous...lol. id be ther right now if i could afford it thats for sure.:headbang:

Thanks bro. If I don't see some real results happen with all this then its physique for me lol

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

In for this shit. Like your posts your physique is good and you have the determintipn Please keep this updated.....starting pics?

I appreciate your honesty on doses and am intersted in seeing what these High intensity volumizing workouts are like.

Well you got my attention, I want to see how this goes for you, GH will be a big player IM sure.
Looking over your diet, is there going to be any addition of good fats? I think it may help with the overall goal.
Maybe I missed it when I read through the post.

In for this shit. Like your posts your physique is good and you have the determintipn Please keep this updated.....starting pics?

Thanks my man, I will get a fresh set of pics up for sure the day before I start all of this if not sometime in the next couple days.

I appreciate your honesty on doses and am intersted in seeing what these High intensity volumizing workouts are like.

Have you ever read magnums posts on here? He had a hell of a thread going a couple years ago outlining his training ideas. I"ll dig it up and post it for you.

I'm also considering hiring John Meadows after the first 3 months of this. I used to do Mountain Dog training with my old lifting partner and we loved it, so working directly with John would be amazing.

Well you got my attention, I want to see how this goes for you, GH will be a big player IM sure.
Looking over your diet, is there going to be any addition of good fats? I think it may help with the overall goal.
Maybe I missed it when I read through the post.

Ajdos! I was hoping you'd see this and chime in. I really do appreciate your input man so don't hold back. If you think I'm a skinny, lazy, drug dependent dumbass kid then you better make sure and tell me. :) Like I said, I need people to help keep my head on straight and you're one of the guys to do it.

As far as fats go, I have them in the form of mixed nuts (almonds and cashews) in meals 2,4,6. Also there will be a good 15 grams of animal fats in the ground turkey in meal 3 and same with what my girl cooks (always some sort of meat) as well as all the olive oil she uses to cook with.

Do you think I need more than that? Like I said, I'm trying to keep the fats low because they tend to make me feel full. I HAVE to find a way to keep myself hungry at all times. Its what has been limiting me these past few months. Eating when hungry just doesn't cut it for me... But at the same time forcing myself to eat doesnt work either. I get insanely fat. I have yet to find that middle ground... I"m hoping with the GHRP-6 and slin I am hungry enough to get the food down with no issues and continue to increase it... Let me know what you think I should do on the fats.

Last edited:
Fucking hell :D I love your honesty and if you want it go for it. We all know it is unhealthy to do this and that. Your intelligent and know all the risks so there you go. What annoys me are the guys who practically worship certain people and go on about diet and training and hormones being supplements. All this whilst the guys they worship are on 2-3g test, loads of tren, eq, gh, insulin 4-5 times daily etc etc. I respect guys like you cos your honest and don't bullshit.

I am looking forward to this. My intial thoughts are anything other than death is a result... only playing :D Just slowly progress with things... especially the slin. I say that with no experience though. I have slin on the way and it will be my first time :D You make me want to up my game... I am on 1 amp of test eod and thats it haha. I need to sort myself out and up things as I want to mutate like you do.

I was also thinking what ajdos said about the fats. But you know your body so do what you think it is best. Personally I would add in some EVCO and EVOO. I would have whole fruit everytime instead of juice for meal 6. I don't know how close your post workout meal is to training but I would look at adding in some more intra/post nutrition as that is key imo.

I plan to add in a high cal drink of 200g carbs and 60g protein during training but I know many can't do that. Even if you just have more than the choc milk post training. Although if your meal is soon after your gtg. I usually have a post workout meal of something like chicken, white rice and honey etc... or a footlong subway :eek:

Either way just do what you think is right... just thought I would add a few suggestions. I will check in to see how you are doing. Goodluck with everything matey.

Last edited:
Thanks my man, I will get a fresh set of pics up for sure the day before I start all of this if not sometime in the next couple days.

Have you ever read magnums posts on here? He had a hell of a thread going a couple years ago outlining his training ideas. I"ll dig it up and post it for you.

I'm also considering hiring John Meadows after the first 3 months of this. I used to do Mountain Dog training with my old lifting partner and we loved it, so working directly with John would be amazing.

Ajdos! I was hoping you'd see this and chime in. I really do appreciate your input man so don't hold back. If you think I'm a skinny, lazy, drug dependent dumbass kid then you better make sure and tell me. :) Like I said, I need people to help keep my head on straight and you're one of the guys to do it.

As far as fats go, I have them in the form of mixed nuts (almonds and cashews) in meals 2,4,6. Also there will be a good 15 grams of animal fats in the ground turkey in meal 3 and same with what my girl cooks (always some sort of meat) as well as all the olive oil she uses to cook with.

Do you think I need more than that? Like I said, I'm trying to keep the fats low because they tend to make me feel full. I HAVE to find a way to keep myself hungry at all times. Its what has been limiting me these past few months. Eating when hungry just doesn't cut it for me... But at the same time forcing myself to eat doesnt work either. I get insanely fat. I have yet to find that middle ground... I"m hoping with the GHRP-6 and slin I am hungry enough to get the food down with no issues and continue to increase it... Let me know what you think I should do on the fats.
I would definitely look to make sure you get enough omega 3's they are important as hell especially when running gear, but also for a number of other important reasons.
BP, cholesterol, brain function, anti inflammatory, and insulin sensitivity which with your slin and food intake will be a must.
I always take a fish oil supplement I try to get something that has close to a 1000 mg of total EPA/DHA.
Currently I have one that is 600 EPA, and 250 DHA, theres a ton out there.
Also coconut oil I like adding in a couple table spoons throughout my day I usually add them to my shakes.
Your diet is real clean but I think a little extra fat would go a long way.
Have you also considered r-ala or metformin at points to keep slin sensitivity high?

I forgot to mention alittle bit of extra fibre wouldn't be bad but if your fine without it then great. However it would also fill you up abit as you know. Even just some bran through the day would work.

I started getting the fish oil (no caps) as it is much higher dosed. I agree this is a key supplement for anyone. Fish oil and multi vit are key in my eyes.

I remember you stating you never take AI's so I can assume the 400mg mast is the only aid you will use? Will that be the same even if you increase the test even more?

How is your bp on cycle? Do you think it will be ok with all the water from the test, gh and insulin etc. I am sure you want all the water for strength etc. I find 4g (2g am/pm) vitamin c is great for helping lower water when using gh/peps etc.

Anyway have a good weekend matey. I would love to see that training info from Magnum ;)

Loved reading through that!

Will definitely be following this closely :)

JD,
I have come back and read this a few times now. It will be interesting to see where you end up at the end of this run. Just out of curiosity, not to put you on blast, just sparked my interest a bit, but how long have you been using gear and what were your prior total mg doses when you cycled? Just wondering if you worked your way up to these dosages or this is totally new ground for you? I will definitely be following this and I wish you the best on reaching your goals bro.

WoW!...... This should be an epic log. I hope it all turns out well. I wanna see some mutation dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I'm interested in seeing how it goes because I've comtenplated doing the same thing.

Fucking hell :D I love your honesty and if you want it go for it. We all know it is unhealthy to do this and that. Your intelligent and know all the risks so there you go. What annoys me are the guys who practically worship certain people and go on about diet and training and hormones being supplements. All this whilst the guys they worship are on 2-3g test, loads of tren, eq, gh, insulin 4-5 times daily etc etc. I respect guys like you cos your honest and don't bullshit.

I just dont understand it man... We've talked about this before so you know my thoughts lol.

Just last week when I made the mistake of speaking about GH15, I had one guy (behind a random username btw) bash me for using 700mg of tren in the thread. I took it to PM and he proceeds to tell me that what I need for my goals are 3 grams of test, 10 ius of GH, and 100 ius of slin per day. Then he says "but I would never admit to that on the open forum."

I had to laugh on that one.

I am looking forward to this. My intial thoughts are anything other than death is a result... only playing :D Just slowly progress with things... especially the slin. I say that with no experience though. I have slin on the way and it will be my first time :D You make me want to up my game... I am on 1 amp of test eod and thats it haha. I need to sort myself out and up things as I want to mutate like you do.

Start slow with the slin man. You really gotta learn your body when it comes to that stuff. Going hypo really sucks.... I honestly hate taking slin. It makes me feel like shit overall.

I was also thinking what ajdos said about the fats. But you know your body so do what you think it is best. Personally I would add in some EVCO and EVOO. I would have whole fruit everytime instead of juice for meal 6. I don't know how close your post workout meal is to training but I would look at adding in some more intra/post nutrition as that is key imo.

I plan to add in a high cal drink of 200g carbs and 60g protein during training but I know many can't do that. Even if you just have more than the choc milk post training. Although if your meal is soon after your gtg. I usually have a post workout meal of something like chicken, white rice and honey etc... or a footlong subway :eek:

You definitely bring up a good point on post workout nutrition. I like simple... Chocolate milk seems to have worked just as well as anything else I've tried before. I hate powdered carb drinks to be honest... But maybe I should re evaluate this. Maybe a weight gainer type drink afterwards? The only thing is I will be eating within a hour after working out and I need to be hungry. I'd rather have room for my girls cooking than slamming a shit ton of calories and not being hungry when it comes time to eat with her, ya know?

Either way just do what you think is right... just thought I would add a few suggestions. I will check in to see how you are doing. Goodluck with everything matey.

I replied in bold :)

I would definitely look to make sure you get enough omega 3's they are important as hell especially when running gear, but also for a number of other important reasons.
BP, cholesterol, brain function, anti inflammatory, and insulin sensitivity which with your slin and food intake will be a must.
I always take a fish oil supplement I try to get something that has close to a 1000 mg of total EPA/DHA.
Currently I have one that is 600 EPA, and 250 DHA, theres a ton out there.
Also coconut oil I like adding in a couple table spoons throughout my day I usually add them to my shakes.
Your diet is real clean but I think a little extra fat would go a long way.
Have you also considered r-ala or metformin at points to keep slin sensitivity high?

Thanks for the suggestion buddy. I used to take lots of fish oil but ran out and just never got more. Funny you mention EPA and DHA, my dad today just told me about the one he takes which is 700 EPA and 250 DHA. I'm picking some up online tonight.

I'll be honest, I didnt plan to take any metformin, I've read quite a bit about it but do you think its necessary?

I forgot to mention alittle bit of extra fibre wouldn't be bad but if your fine without it then great. However it would also fill you up abit as you know. Even just some bran through the day would work.

I started getting the fish oil (no caps) as it is much higher dosed. I agree this is a key supplement for anyone. Fish oil and multi vit are key in my eyes.

I remember you stating you never take AI's so I can assume the 400mg mast is the only aid you will use? Will that be the same even if you increase the test even more?

How is your bp on cycle? Do you think it will be ok with all the water from the test, gh and insulin etc. I am sure you want all the water for strength etc. I find 4g (2g am/pm) vitamin c is great for helping lower water when using gh/peps etc.

Anyway have a good weekend matey. I would love to see that training info from Magnum ;)

Tons of great points brother. I do need some sort of fiber supplement. I'm hoping for something that doesnt fill me up though. I need to look into some sort of pill I could take.

I plan to take enzymes to help with digestion. I think that in combination with some sort of fiber supplement would really work wonders. I need to get the food in, digested, and out as fast/efficient as possible so I have more room to get more food in.

As far as mast goes, I may up the dose to 500mg later on but I wont go anything over that. And you are correct, I dont use any sort of AI's.

The only time BP has ever been a problem for me is while taking dbol and the one and only time I took Man Powers t3 (which is believe is either not t3 or insanely high overdosed). I can take test and tren at decently high dosages and have zero issues. Its always been 130/65.

And thanks for the vitamin C tip, I've read many guys say it helps with water but have never personally tried it myself. I will be adding that in for sure!!

Thanks Elvia, definitely a ton of things to think about.

Loved reading through that!

Will definitely be following this closely :)

Glad you're following Mark.

JD,
I have come back and read this a few times now. It will be interesting to see where you end up at the end of this run. Just out of curiosity, not to put you on blast, just sparked my interest a bit, but how long have you been using gear and what were your prior total mg doses when you cycled? Just wondering if you worked your way up to these dosages or this is totally new ground for you? I will definitely be following this and I wish you the best on reaching your goals bro.

Hey Mike, I hope you continue to read this, I'd love to have guys like you in here to give me input. And bro, dont worry about putting me on "blast". Ask me anything, really.

Started using AAS when I was 20. The typical 500mg test e 12 week cycles with dbol here and there. Then I added in tren e at 200mg. Never really upped dosages too much. At 23 I decided I wanted to do a show. It was the first time I had ever touched 1 gram of test in the offseason (by itself).

In the prep I had my eyes opened to a lot of different things. What drugs were needed and what was typical... Way more than what I was ever used to. Multiple compounds and loads of fat burners. Test, deca, mast, eq, tren ace, winni, halo, etc all within a 20 week period.

I've gone up to 3 total grams in the past...

I've never used 2 grams of test before though, so that is a first.

As far as slin, I've played with it a couple times for 6 -8 week periods. I learned I have no problem handing 15 ius 3x per day.

I took 10 ius of rips for a few weeks but couldnt afford to keep running it that high. My typical dose last blast was 5 ius... Only been messing with GH for the past year.

It's mainly the combination of all of these compounds at once that is going to be new ground for me.

as i say get big or die tryin

Not exactly my mentality man... Not one bit actually. My "growth or death" title was just for shits and giggles.

WoW!...... This should be an epic log. I hope it all turns out well. I wanna see some mutation dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Hey fox, I hope we see LOTS of mutation. I'll be doing everything in my power to make that happen.

I'm interested in seeing how it goes because I've comtenplated doing the same thing.

Well hopefully it'll work well enough to make you want to do it for yourself. We will see...

Definitely will be following along as it looks to be a good thread if you keep it updated and detailed.
Only $0.02 I could offer is maybe don't get stuck on just using cyp and tren the entire blast and maybe switch out compounds from time to time. I know that has worked well for me and others in the past. Also, with the Slin and high GH you might considered running a low dose of t3, I didn't see that mentioned anywhere above.

Definitely will be following along as it looks to be a good thread if you keep it updated and detailed.
Only $0.02 I could offer is maybe don't get stuck on just using cyp and tren the entire blast and maybe switch out compounds from time to time. I know that has worked well for me and others in the past. Also, with the Slin and high GH you might considered running a low dose of t3, I didn't see that mentioned anywhere above.

I agree the three have a great synergy when used together.

Ever since manpowers t3 messed me up so bad i never attempted to get any more.

But if anyone knows of a good sponsor with legit t3 I'm all ears

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear