over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP with anabolics short log

collinb

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If it were legal this is where I imagine I would be and what I would be doing.

6 weeks into Test E blast of 600mg.
Did a 4 week kicker of 20mg Dbol.
Didnt gain a shit load of weight off dbol withe the dose I ran (kicked it up to about 30 the last week) and ran an AI a bit.

So now I am about to hit a DNP run for 2 weeks of the final 6 weeks of my cycle. This is how I plan it:

1-6 Test E 600
1-5 Winny 50 ED
1 DNP 250 ED
2 DNP 500 ED

Going to ramp up DNP the second week, keep carbs low and only ingesting them in the morning a few hours before my workout.

Right now Im sitting at 6'1" 225 lbs. About 12-13% BF. No thanks to the past few weeks with holiday and birthday. First DNP run, and diet is tightened back up. Will post pictures Monday and do probably EOD picture updates or at least 2 times a week. Will post daily weight ECT.

I see lots of DNP logs around but few with progress pics or incomplete logs. Want to make on with pictures showing results, and hopefully lookin for tips and such along the way!

On dnp you don't want to keep carbs too low

Alright, Ill drop fat a bit up carbs and keep protein the same. I wasnt sure whether to lower carbs or not since people recommend both sides. Just dont wanna heat up too much if I keep carbs higher ;)

I've run it both ways. Carbs up has always been the way to go.

I've run it both ways. Carbs up has always been the way to go.

I prefer no carbs. Night sweats are 1/8th as bad and easier to deal with cravings.

My first DNP run it took me about 5-6 days at 400mg to start feeling like I was heating up.

I prefer no carbs. Night sweats are 1/8th as bad and easier to deal with cravings.

My first DNP run it took me about 5-6 days at 400mg to start feeling like I was heating up.

How much did you lose in your run an for how many days?

Im going to keep carbs high in the morning then drop them halfway through the day and keep it minimal fats and carbs and high protein. Dont wanna intake carbs later in the day and end up hot towards night. My room gets cold as hell at night which I hope will hlep the sweats!

Im going to keep carbs high in the morning then drop them halfway through the day and keep it minimal fats and carbs and high protein. Dont wanna intake carbs later in the day and end up hot towards night. My room gets cold as hell at night which I hope will hlep the sweats!

lucky you. I some how always end up getting the hottest rooms and my roommates always end up being a bitch and keep the house at 78. I fucking hate my room and house

Started yesterday forgot to post it. Just 250mg felt warmer that night nothing bad. Just took 2nd pill today, starting to feel hot after a bit of carbs during breakfast, nothing bad though no sweats yet. will post pic in a bit.

ull be fine with low carbs on 250mgs

wen ya go up to 500mgs, id say 2 or 3 days in u might wanna up ur carbs to moderate, and lower the fast

or u could just do 500mgs for 2 weeks, and keep carbs moderate throughout, ur choice

Quick pic update. Day 3, at about 223 right now virtually the same as before just a pound or two down in the morning. Still at 1 pill, going to stay at 1 till Saturday or Sunday, I am going to a semi formal event with the girl Friday night, don't wanna get too hot while out dancing haha...Look like a pig sweating it up. But heres a quick snap of where I am at. Right now my goals are to get under 10% and stay under 10%. I feel ill be wasting efforts if I bulk over 11% or go higher at any point.

Pic is from last night after dinner, feel a bit bloated as I increased my water intake by alot this past week, probably 1.5-2 gallons a day now...peeing every 30 minutes haha

Attachments

• 20121204_065700.jpg
    20121204_065700.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 10,803
Also this friday plan on having 1-3 drinks spread over the night, I know you shouldnt drink on DNP thats why Im keeping the dose at 250 a day, and only having one or two beers. From everything I have read, the dehydration will hit you hard, but Im going to be plenty hydrated through the night and day so not too concerned about it. Will let you guys know how I feel with the low dose and a night of a few drinks.

1-3 drinks you should fine. Are you going to do any bloodwork, bp, or temp readings?

Blood work planned in 3-4 weeks as I finish cycle, and temp taken when feeling hot. Safe lots of fruit today and carbs and protein little fast...in class right now heating up bad lol my temp this morning was 98.2. Not bad at all.

do yourself a favor and add in some fresh pineapple and a v8 every day. These will help you feel better and stay healthier why the dnp is running it's course.

do yourself a favor and add in some fresh pineapple and a v8 every day. These will help you feel better and stay healthier why the dnp is running it's course.

sliced pinapples and apple and banana for breakfast this morning, goign to start getting V8 soon

220 on the scale today, been keeping ratio of Macros about 33% each maybe a little more carbs than others and less fat. Feeling warmer later in the day and can see a bit of the effects

Ate a bunch of carbs in fruit and juice this morning after my 4th pill, Went ot the library and lasted 10 minutes before sweating and having to leave. Jesus im burning up on just 1 pill, temp is fine and in normal range too.

How much did you lose in your run an for how many days?

About 12 pounds in like 3 weeks. That was with a bunch of cheats since I couldnt control carb cravings.

Lost about 4-5 pounds in one week this past summer strictly sticking to 0 carbs.

Weight loss was before and after (after dropped water weight).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws