over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E log if interested/ first time user

davido124

Registered
I am going to be running a test e log on here. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I ordered the gear off a sponsor from here which should be arriving later in the week. I am by no means an amature to bodybuilding. I have been lifting for 5 years and have transformed from fat to in pretty damn good shape. I will post pics later and getting measurements done later this week. I will be starting the cycle either later this week or monday of next week.

The cycle is as follows:
Test e 500 mg (split into two pins 3 days apart)
Weeks 1-12

Forma stanzol is the AI i have chosen. Have used it in the past and has completely suppresed gyno from occuring (actually got rid of the little that i had).

I will be running a cycle support supplement as well fish oils, glutamine and all the basic necessities.

My pct is as follows:
Weeks 14-18
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Hcg from neet2buildmucle. (Cant get my hands on the injectable). I have used this product before with a super harsh PH and it worked wonders in recovery.

Still debating if i want to thrown nolva in the mix for pct. Never tried it but have heard horrible things.

My diet consists of 3000-3500 cals per day. 300+ grams of protein. About 200 carbs clean. Im going to lay out a plan soon so ill post the macros.

My stats are:
Height: 5'10
Weigt: 188 (last time i checked)
Body fat is not high at all. Id say under 10 percent.

Ill be posting exact numbers later in the week when i get all my measurements done before i start.

Feel free to leave any feedback youve had with test e in the past. Hoping for a good experience. Have heard nothing bu praise about this anabolic.

I'll follow.
But, this should probably be in the Beginners section.
Forma Stanzol MAY be ok. I've used Formastane before and it's ok, but I'd get a real AI.

And get some real hCG. JMO.

Look up Dr.G's thread in the sponsor section and use his PCT or close. Saves a lot of guesswork.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

chest is 43 1/2
left arm 15 3/4
right arm 16

Im gonna post pics tmrw of myself and what ill look like at the start of the 12 weeks. My weight as well.

Tmrw will be my first pin. Please if you have any suggestions or recomendations id love to hear them.

That's an excellent beginner dosage. However, I would highly recommend looking at using aromasin or arimidex. I just don't trust any supplements that are supposed to control estrogen related side effects.

I am going to be running a test e log on here. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I ordered the gear off a sponsor from here which should be arriving later in the week. I am by no means an amature to bodybuilding. I have been lifting for 5 years and have transformed from fat to in pretty damn good shape. I will post pics later and getting measurements done later this week. I will be starting the cycle either later this week or monday of next week.

The cycle is as follows:
Test e 500 mg (split into two pins 3 days apart)
Weeks 1-12

Forma stanzol is the AI i have chosen. Have used it in the past and has completely suppresed gyno from occuring (actually got rid of the little that i had).

I will be running a cycle support supplement as well fish oils, glutamine and all the basic necessities.

My pct is as follows:
Weeks 14-18
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Hcg from neet2buildmucle. (Cant get my hands on the injectable). I have used this product before with a super harsh PH and it worked wonders in recovery.

Still debating if i want to thrown nolva in the mix for pct. Never tried it but have heard horrible things.

My diet consists of 3000-3500 cals per day. 300+ grams of protein. About 200 carbs clean. Im going to lay out a plan soon so ill post the macros.

My stats are:
Height: 5'10
Weigt: 188 (last time i checked)
Body fat is not high at all. Id say under 10 percent.

Ill be posting exact numbers later in the week when i get all my measurements done before i start.

Feel free to leave any feedback youve had with test e in the past. Hoping for a good experience. Have heard nothing bu praise about this anabolic.

You mention that you have heard bad things about Nolvadex, but I have used it many times with no issues. I guess I'm one of the few that still like nolvadex, but thats just me

ill be posting the pics first thing in the morning. My gear should hopefully be arriving so ill be pinning myself. Have done tons and tons and tons of research. Ive always been one of those safety freaks. Only question i have is when u aspirate...does that cause air bubbles?

and as for the forma ive ran it when my gyno flared up and it completely suppresed it and rid of what i had so ill stick with it. If it doesnt work ill overnight some arimidex.

to the nolva. ive just heard so many bad sides that come along with it and clomid was so easy for me to handle the sides. barely felt anything and i recovered super quick. ill continue to research everyday while on cycle looking into possible pct combos

I'm amazed you can handle Clomid yet don't like nolva. I will never touch Clomid again. First time I used it I was fine, second time it was horrid. Makes me think my first batch was fake.

haha well considering ive never tried clomid it would be wrong for me to compare. Im going based off peoples experiences not my own

You'll see air bubbles when you aspirate. It looks like a lava lamp when I hit a vein. A strange dark red orb enters the syringe, I was expecting it to look like blood. Caught me off guard the first time.

Thanks. Didnt get to post the pics. Ill be doing it soon and post app starting stats before i pin. So dont you have to rid of the airbubbles?

Thanks. Didnt get to post the pics. Ill be doing it soon and post app starting stats before i pin. So dont you have to rid of the airbubbles?

only BEFORE sticking the needle in...
when you aspirate there is always a little airbubble that pops right back into the muscle when you stop pulling the plunger, like a vacuum.

ok so i got my gear and everything in. The syringe im using is a terumo 5cc/ml syringe. I am confused cause i see everywhere that one cc equals on ml.

If you type this syringe into google can you tell me if one cc in this syringe is equivalent to one ml? its kind of confusing

one cc looks like it took about 1/6th of the bottle. Strange considering its supposed to be a 10 ml bottle. I guess ill cut it down to about 3/4 ml per injection since each ml is 350. Ill be posting pics monday.

btw the pin was smooth. Other then me being nervous it was quite simple

quick question. I just did my second pin. My first one was in the right thigh. Second one i did in the left (partially) when i first put it in i felt a sharp pain. Hurt pretty bad so i took it out and moved farther up where there is more meat. Then i was injecting there and i guess i let my nerves get the best of me and i only did about half of the cc. I then switched back to my right quad (new needle) and injected the remainder.

I find it easier to inject in the right quad. i dont know why. Do i have to alternate injection sites?

In on this. I'm thinking of Test e for 16 weeks for the first step into the big boys but maybe at a lower dose. Maybe 300mg/week with a 3-4 week SD kick start and 5-6 week tren finish. Lots of PHs left over so may be worth adding them in.

Have you switched over to injectable HCG or still using oral?

Ill be watching this log buddy. Best of luck. I love seeing the progress of a first course

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131