over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Ergo Follistatin

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was one of the tester chosen to try out some new Folli from ErgoPep.

I decided to use chest exercises as my base line for strength gain as its a lagging bady part for me and use decline dumbells as my movement.

First chest exercise pre folli , diet and training had been consistent for weeks leading up to the test as was AAS dose when was 250mg test cyp and 300mg EQ for 8 weeks leading up to the test. (Also 2iu hgh since June)
Base line decline dumbell bench press , my gym only has 130lb dumbs
130Lbs , set 1-19reps , set 2- 12 reps , set 3- 7 reps , set 4- 4 reps

Injected whole bottle of folli , 3 shots into each pec IM
The following 3 days muscle sorness in the whole chest was pretty intense .

Yesterday re maxed
130Lbs , set 1- 23 rep , set 2-17 reps , set 3- 8 reps , set 4- 6 reps

That is a pretty substantial increase in reps for only 3 weeks , chest definatly has a fuller look , over all im slightly leaner at this body weight that I ever have been and also ive increased my weighted pull ups by 13 pounds over all 25lb plate to 35lb and 3lbs body weight in this time.

I'll be the first to admit ive always been skeptical about the peptides but this has put my mind at ease and ill likly run folli again before starting my prep

Thanks for the info Gunsmith.

I just want to clarify time frames here.

So you took the folli 3 weeks ago, 1 full bottle, injected all at once in the pecs. Then continued the same training, eating, and supps as you've been doing the past 8 weeks prior, right?

What is the max amount of reps you've ever gotten before on decline dumbbells with 130 lbs?

Thanks for the info Gunsmith.

I just want to clarify time frames here.

So you took the folli 3 weeks ago, 1 full bottle, injected all at once in the pecs. Then continued the same training, eating, and supps as you've been doing the past 8 weeks prior, right?

What is the max amount of reps you've ever gotten before on decline dumbbells with 130 lbs?

Yep , everthing stayed the same , well I actualy dieted for 9 days to get some water off for a photo shoot.

I got the 130's for 26 reps in late may last year during my prep but I was taking 700mg a week each , test , tren and mastron soooooo.

I honestly went into this thinking I wasent gonna see shit maybe a good pump for a few days but that wasent the case , id like to max out again in a few more weeks to see if their is more improvment , but I bumped the dose up this am so its not gonna be relivant. The gym were I train said they were gonna get some 140's and 150's soon to so that'll help

Hmm that's some serious strength increases. Research shows that folli is incredible for strength gains in a short amount of time.

You proved that this is true.

Would you be able to make this log a little more clearer?

What was your starting weight? Height? BF?

What was the time frame (I know you mentioned it in the second response but it would be nice to have it in the beginning). Is this how Folli is supposed to be run?

Also, did your training routine change at all? What about other lifts?

It is interesting - I just think it would be helpful with more info is all.

Thanks

With the strength increase pretty rapidly, did your joints hurts?

With the strength increase pretty rapidly, did your joints hurts?

Not realy , I have started judging strenght my increased reps rather than extra weight because of the elbow surgery I just had.

Would you be able to make this log a little more clearer?

What was your starting weight? Height? BF?

What was the time frame (I know you mentioned it in the second response but it would be nice to have it in the beginning). Is this how Folli is supposed to be run?

Also, did your training routine change at all? What about other lifts?

It is interesting - I just think it would be helpful with more info is all.

Thanks

Starting weight was 275-280 (fluctuates day to day according to water intake)
Height 6'2"
Body fat id say was in the 12% range , all 6 abs visible , decidnt visible muscle separation

Finishing weight is 280-285 (daily cals are 4300 to 5100) 75g-P , 50g-C , 25g-F per meal
Height is the same , body fat is very close to the same judging my feel , little more vascular
Shoulders have a little more seperation

Traing remained the same only added a 3rd day cardio , 80% max heart rate for 10min

All my other lifts have increasd but I did not keep a detailed log , im curling 70lb dumbs now where I was at 65's when I started , bent over dumbell rows went from 110's- 120's

Im definatly gonna try it agin , soon I hope , but im about to up my dose and pre workout slin so the results wont be as visible.

1 vial, isnt taking just 1 vial of Folli kind of like taking some test prop for a week and then stopping then giving review on it? Isnt Folli;s results more of a cumulative type thing, where longer you take it the results show? Or am I way off base here?

I get the same thing from Folli as you Gunsmith, but we never hear of anyone running it for a solid few months then giving their review on it.

I just dont think 1 vial is enough to be able to give any sound feedback on it.

Do you plan to run it consistantly?

1 vial, isnt taking just 1 vial of Folli kind of like taking some test prop for a week and then stopping then giving review on it? Isnt Folli;s results more of a cumulative type thing, where longer you take it the results show? Or am I way off base here?

I get the same thing from Folli as you Gunsmith, but we never hear of anyone running it for a solid few months then giving their review on it.

I just dont think 1 vial is enough to be able to give any sound feedback on it.

Do you plan to run it consistantly?

Yea I plan on running it again pretty soon , maybe again towards my prep but its gonna be hard to say what it does exactly as so many variables will change.

I sort of had the same idea as your analogy but from what I half ass understand it doesnt need to be run constantly like say GH or IGf would. Again that is just speculation on my oart due to limited solid data

Hey buddy;
just wanted to follow up about a month after your folli. Did you go on to run it again? Did you keep gains in your chest? You think it was mostly strength gains (clearly u r a strong fukker to begin with...) or do you think u got some size gains too? It's supposed to support new muscle fiber growth right?

Thanks for any info u have.

One last question - looks like u gained about 5-7 lbs with it - did u change your diet...eat more too?

Hey buddy;
just wanted to follow up about a month after your folli. Did you go on to run it again? Did you keep gains in your chest? You think it was mostly strength gains (clearly u r a strong fukker to begin with...) or do you think u got some size gains too? It's supposed to support new muscle fiber growth right?

Thanks for any info u have.

One last question - looks like u gained about 5-7 lbs with it - did u change your diet...eat more too?

I havent run it again yet but have another bottle in my freezer waiting.

Since i ran it the first time i upped my dose some and have steadly been eating more as my weight slowly creeps up. As i slowly gaining steadly gaining reps on every lift.

Several people i havent seen in a while said that ive definatly brough my chest up this last half year though i ahve defiantly been hitting it harder than ever since my elbow has allowed i can't help but think that the folli did help some.

I plan to run this second bottle before i bump everthing up antoher notch

thanks for the update! - i might give it a go this year. i need to bring up my legs and it's been hard as hell to add any noticeable mass on them. maybe folli will do it....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131