over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Pre-contest log :)

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My first pre-contest log!
ive always wanted to do a log and now I have a lot of free time now with my new part time job before i start at university so hopefully i will not forget about the log and will be able to log my progress, weight, gains and my diet up towards my show.

For the first 8 weeks ill be trying to add size and then when im 12-10 weeks out ill start dieting, ill use the first 2 weeks as a chance to mess around with my diet and see what is working for me. I liked "thatblokes" pre contest log and im doing a similar aproach to him regarding diet.

So Stats
Height: 6'1
Weight: 238lbs this morning
Bodyfat: no idea. would say around 15% maybe a little more.

Training
Monday:Chest+Biceps
Tuesday:Legs+Calves
Wed: off
Thursday:Shoulders+triceps
Friday: Back+Calves
Sat:eek:ff
Sun:eek:ff

Will cover diet when i get towards the show, still working out what i need to eat!

Drugs: (I start this in 2 weeks been on 300 test-cyp for a few weeks)
500 sustanon
300 deca blend
50mg anadrol per day
nolvadex when needed
caber 0.5mg per week
Accutane daily 40mg

My most recent picture, taken in a changing room at a supermarket clothes section. Really good lighting! :)

Attachments

• legs 2012.jpg
    legs 2012.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 683
Last edited:
your getting close to a gram of gear a week, and your only 18? nonetheless I will follow your progress and hope you do great in your show. Are you thinking of hiring one of the trainers for your prep or freestyle it?

Last edited:
your getting close to a gram of gear a week, and your only 18? nonetheless I will follow your progress and hope you do great in your show. Are you thinking of hiring one of the trainers for your prep or freestyle it?

I knew somebody would bring this up, but yes i am 19 in 2 weeks, not that it makes much of a difference! Ive spoken to some guys im competing against in the show, and there all on pretty high doses up towards it, . two of them are using GH and slin at 19-21 years old! one of them was using winstrol at 3ml a week when he was 16...

I was thinking of hiring a local trainer, just because if i hire somebody from america like shelby, john meadows im missing out on them being able to see my progression in person. Plus i stuggle financially, so i will do most of my prep myself :(

Here is a link to the Britain finals juniors, just to show what im up against

**broken link removed**

20/12/2012

Food
Meal 1 -- 2 peices of french toast with powdered sugar, 4 eggs, 2 pints of whole milk, bowl of cereal, protein shake

Meal 2 -- 6 peices of toast with pate and onion relish, 1 extra large smoked sausage, salad

Meal 3 -- Protein shake

Meal 4 -- Half a huge roast chicken, carrots, potato's, parsnips, stuffed mushrooms

Meal 5 -- Probably leftovers from chicken dinner and some PB on toast with a tub of cottage cheese.

Trained
Shoulders+triceps
Barbell press 60kg, 70kg, 80kg
Side raises 10kg, 15kg, 17.5kg
Rear delt cables 5kg,10kg,15kg
Front raises 17kg,20kg,22kg
Closegrip bench 60kg,80kg,100kg
Tricep pushdown 40kg,50kg,50kg
Tricep dropset 25,20,15,10,5

Drugs: 150mg of test cyp and 100mg masteron, 40mg accutane

Notes: Shoulder was giving me pain today, felt strange after shoulder press, like my rotator cuff was fatigued really quickly, if anyone knows any good stretches to stop it aching it would be useful! Maybe i just need to warm up more before going into presses.

Family coming over for christmas so I can stuff my face for a week and get fat, so im taking a week off the gym and wont log anything next week at all.

and i spoke to a guy i met at the midlands show last year who is now Mr novice britain. And he was telling me i should weigh about 245 before i diet down, and try and get on stage at about 220-225, he kept saying focus on your legs because they seem to grow easily, and get them to be a real strong point.

21/12/2012

Food
Meal 1 -- Two pieces of toast with PB, bowl of cereal, sausage sandwich, 1 pint of milk

Meal 2 -- protein shake

Meal 3 -- 2 tins of tuna, coleslaw, rice, mayo

Meal 4 -- pack of noodles, sausage meat, bowl of cereal, pint of milk

Meal 5 -- probably chicken, chips and peas, might stay up and just raid the fridge and clean it out before christmas food shopping comes along.

Training - Back
tried mike mentzers training method today, might even try it after christmas
Dumbell pullover 15kg, 30kg
Close grip pulldown 30kg, 75kg
Wide grip cable row 30kg, 60kg
deadlift 60kg, 130kg

Did all of the reps on the working set slow as fuck, slow negative, holding the contraction and holding the positive slowly, felt really good and i was fucked after 1 set. especially on deadlift!

Drugs: 40mg accutane

Notes: Need to buy a new tub of protein powder soon, normally buy it for £40 for 5kg of protein, cheap as shit and nice tasting :) chocolate peanut butter sounds like something i want to try!

last workout before christmas week. and im going out tomorrow night for dinner, so going to eat a massive steak and have a few beers.I haven't drank beer for about 2 months now.

Just a pic of my from today, i think it shows how shit my arms are :(

they measure 17 inches and look about 12 inches...

Attachments

• MM 1.jpg
    MM 1.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 589
do you do any hammer curl movements for your bi's? you should check out John Meadows arm training article, great shit: T NATION | Mountain Dog Arms your arms should start to grow (not sure about in time for your competition tho)

do you do any hammer curl movements for your bi's? you should check out John Meadows arm training article, great shit: T NATION | Mountain Dog Arms your arms should start to grow (not sure about in time for your competition tho)

19 weeks out, and about to go into a blast, i will hopefully have time to make them grow.

Ill have to try this method next time i train arms, i do cross body hammer curls at the start of every workout so hopefully i will start seeing some results!

I think i need to change my tricep training around, i start with close grip bench press normally, and it isnt doing much for me, so ill start with some pushdowns when i next do arms see if i can get a good pump before doing any big movements.

Im not very blessed with genetic structure though, especially in my arms and i think the only way im going to win shows is by playing a size game :(

yeah start doing pushdowns first ( I prefere the rope than the bar). and try at the end of triceps doing some one-arm reverse pushdowns. they kill my triceps even with an etremely light weight, but the key is to do them at the end of your workout. if you dont know how to do them: Reverse One Arm Cable Tricep Extension Video Exercise Guide & Tips | Muscle & Strength

Oh right, here is a stupid question though. would site injections into my biceps or triceps help at all?

ive only pinned HCG in my biceps once before with a slin pin, I think i need to change my training around a bit aswell, perhaps a set day for just arm training. or maybe double up on it and do arms twice per week.

Kid why would you even bring up site injections at 18? HCG? You just need to eat, train and eat some more. The way your frame is your arms are always gonna look small. So you just need to keep putting on size. The arms will eventually come up

Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. It takes consistency, persistence, and above all PATIENCE to get your body to grow. If youre already taking a gram of gear at 18yrs old and thinking abt site inj you might need to reevaluate your pace in this race.... Im a poet and didnt know it

Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. It takes consistency, persistence, and above all PATIENCE to get your body to grow. If youre already taking a gram of gear at 18yrs old and thinking abt site inj you might need to reevaluate your pace in this race.... Im a poet and didnt know it

good point but i can always use lower doses in the future, i meen just because i do one big blast now doesnt meen i will always do huge doses? right?, but perhaps i could do 500 sust 150 deca and just do the dbol for the first 2 weeks cut down the blast dose a bit. Its my first time using deca and i wanted to get my moneys worth.

I think i would need a lot of drugs to help me gain enough weight whilst on a bulk diet so that when I diet down I wont look skinny and shit like the last time i stepped on stage.

Site injecting is just the same as regular injecting though, its just a new place to try when old spots get scar tissue or finding somewhere less painfull than previous injection sites, biceps was painless with a slin pin. hopefully a 25g will only a little worse :(

About the site injections. I probably wouldn't do them, at least not at this point (fairly close to your comp), if you google bicep site injections (or something like that) you will see how many people say they will never do it again coz of the extreme pain. (and after a couple of injections, it will get old really fast)

and if im wrong, but I dont think site injecting HCG will do anything, because it is to increase natty test production, so it dosn't have the same effects as strait test like prop or sust (the 2 best tests for site injections).

Perhaps after your competition after a few months of 'bulking up' (not the right words but you know what i mean) again, you could try it, but make sure you do a lot of research so you don't do anything wrong.

If your going to do arms in the same workout, defiantly follow that link I gave with john meadows article.

but yeah, I would push the site injections back for a while

Last edited:
About the site injections. I probably wouldn't do them, at least not at this point (fairly close to your comp), if you google bicep site injections (or something like that) you will see how many people say they will never do it again coz of the extreme pain. (and after a couple of injections, it will get old really fast)

and if im wrong, but I dont think site injecting HCG will do anything, because it is to increase natty test production, so it dosn't have the same effects as strait test like prop or sust (the 2 best tests for site injections).

Perhaps after your competition after a few months of 'bulking up' (not the right words but you know what i mean) again, you could try it, but make sure you do a lot of research so you don't do anything wrong.

If your going to do arms in the same workout, defiantly follow that link I gave with john meadows article.

but yeah, I would push the site injections back for a while

yeah the im really not bothered about site injecting now. I read a thread on it and its sounds painful as fuck. But yeah after my competition im taking at least 18 months off competing as ill be in university and training at a new gym up in Worcester.
Will need to focus on uni work but hopefully working as a security guard/bouncer in the evenings will mean that i can earn a bit of money and eat/train/gear my way up to 260-270ish whilst staying pretty lean.

22/12/2012

Food
Meal 1 -- Two pieces of toast with PB, bowl of cereal, sausage sandwich, 1 pint of milk

Meal 2 -- chicken baguete with brie and cranberry sauce, 2 eggs, toast

Meal 3 -- noodles, burger+cheese, onions

Meal 4 -- 2 tins of tuna, rice, sardines, tomato sauce, cottage cheese, spicy chilli sauce

Meal 5 -- 1 12 inch cheese+ham pizza, 1 doner kebab

training: none

Drugs: 40mg accutane, did 100mg masteron

Notes: Because im a fat bastard and i hadnt eaten enough calories/protein during the day i decided to eat a huge ass take-away. morning weight was about 236, evening weight was well over 240...

way too much sodium today though had a headache from about 9:00pm untill went to sleep

i have ordered my ISIS labs deca blend and my nolvadex so i should recieve that after chirstmas.

25/12/2012 - Christmas day :)

Food
Meal 1 -- 1 bar of dairy milk, 1 bowl of cereal

Meal 2 -- 1 bag of doritos with cheese and salsa dip

Meal 3 -- turkey,veg,potatos,parsnips,stuffing,bacon,sausages,mince pies,pavlova,fruit,cheese,bread,pate,prawns,salad

Meal 4 -- pork, stuffing,bread,bacon,turkey

Trained- nothing. its christmas day, who the fuck trains on christmas.

Drugs: 40mg accutane

Notes: got the game of thrones DVD box set :)

I would suggest for progress pics in a place that is well lit. Not a place that has flattering lighting. Take your progress pics in this same spot, same time of day, every week. I suggest morning when you are holding least amount of water. That's when you should also monitor your weight. Also, take pics of poses you will use in your show. ALL poses. Not just some mirror shots.

Next for your diet, You should lay out what macros you are trying to hit on a daily bases, then look up all the foods in each meal and lay out the macros in each meal to make sure you are damn close to hitting your daily goal. As I see it now, it's just looks like "some of this" "a bowl of that" Everything needs to be detailed. Attention to details are what will set you apart. You have to think about how focused on everything the best competitor out there will be, and then you have to try and be even more focused on everything than that. As it looks now, I would say for sure you are under eating, even for contest prep.

Last edited:
I would suggest for progress pics in a place that is well lit. Not a place that has flattering lighting. Take your progress pics in this same spot, same time of day, every week. I suggest morning when you are holding least amount of water. That's when you should also monitor your weight. Also, take pics of poses you will use in your show. ALL poses. Not just some mirror shots.

Next for your diet, You should lay out what macros you are trying to hit on a daily bases, then look up all the foods in each meal and lay out the macros in each meal to make sure you are damn close to hitting your daily goal. As I see it now, it's just looks like "some of this" "a bowl of that" Everything needs to be detailed. Attention to details are what will set you apart. You have to think about how focused on everything the best competitor out there will be, and then you have to try and be even more focused on everything than that. As it looks now, I would say for sure you are under eating, even for contest prep.

i actually took a few pictures the other day :)

and yes for the past 2 weeks i havent really bothered with my diet at all in any way, im just eating whatever is in the fridge. Im lacking motivation severly.

Im doing a bit of work with a local trainer when i start my contest prep in 8 weeks time, I will be planning out my diet down to the tiny details, she will be adjusting my contest prep diet according to how im looking and hopefully ill be able to hold most of my muscle if not gain some.

Attachments

• IMAG0398.jpg
    IMAG0398.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 386
  • IMAG0399.jpg
    IMAG0399.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 387
  • IMAG0401.jpg
    IMAG0401.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 368
  • IMAG0404.jpg
    IMAG0404.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 355
  • IMAG0405.jpg
    IMAG0405.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 368
Can you post some workouts? Id like to see what your doing for your upper body as seeing your lower body is more developed. Maybe we can help you evn them out

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws