over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ghrp 2/cjc 1295 w/o dac log

mpiller

Registered
Just recieved my peptides from maximpep and so far the service has been great, excellent t/a even during the holidays, and the packaging was very well. As for quality I will review that after I get my rat started. My plan is to research 100mcg of each 3x per day to my rat. The only other thing my rat will be taking is 100 mcg of huperzine A 4x per day. I will post up my rats diet daily along with his workout 3x/week. He will be folling a lean gains diet for the majority of it, and I plan on starting him pretty soon after the holidays. Body fat measurements of my rat will be taken every 7 days with a hand caliper and I will report those measurements too. Starting stats will be measured on the first day, and weight will be measured and reported every morning. Hoping to see some decent fat loss on my rat and can't wait to start logging!

May be about a week before I start, want to make sure I can be a bit more strict about timing and diet since I'm traveling a bit now. Will be sure to update with progress pics weekly too. Any opinions? Hoping to throw in about 2iu hgh at night a little later on. Seems like the protocol everyone is liking now. The stuff from maximpep should be good!

ok it has taken longer than expected but this log WILL start Monday. My research rat will receive 3 injections per day, 100/100mcg each time. 100mg huperzine a will be taken at the same time 3x per day. My rat will be following a lean gains IF diet protocol. The diet will be on a week to week basis, but I'll go ahead and post up the first week. The goal of this is strictly for fat loss and a review of maximpep's quality. My rat will be doing 3 very high intensity training sessions per week, mon/wed/fri. Training day caloric/macro goals are 2200 calories, 320 grams of carbs, 210 grams of protein, and 30 grams of fat. Non training days are 1300 calories, 60 grams of carbs, 210 grams of protein, and 50 grams of fat.

Here's the meal plan for the first week.
Week 1
Workout days (mon/wed/fri)
• Pre w/o: soup, protein bar, apple
• Post w/o: TN protein shake
o 2 cups chili
• Snacks: dannon greek yogurt
o 2 slice pineapple
• Dinner:
o 2 cup broccoli
o 1 banana
o 6oz tilapia
o (300g) baked potato
Totals: 2238 calories, 291g carbs, 212g protein, 40g fat

Rest day Meal plan #1 (Tues/sat)

• Crab stuff salmon filet
• 3ox parm/chicken
• apple
• 1 slice pineapple
Totals: 1295 calories, 49g carbs, 185g protein, 39g fat

Rest day meal plan #2 (Thurs/sun)
• (214g) beef steak
• 2 cups chili
• 8oz shrimp
• chicken salad
Totals: 1351 calories, 45g carbs, 187g protein, 47g fat

Any opinions? Planning to stick with this and see how the rat does. Also planning on following the mountaindog diet guidelines somewhat. As far as the types of meat and foods my rat eats and what I cook with. I will post my rats starting stats on Monday.

Fuck bro that is extremely low cal? 1300? Iv seen fit 120 lb girls eat 1300 dam bro how much u weigh?

Fuck bro that is extremely low cal? 1300? Iv seen fit 120 lb girls eat 1300 dam bro how much u weigh?

I won't eat less than 1000 in one sitting even when cutting, just leaves me pissed off hungry and craving more. I never go below 3000 however hard I'm cutting and with today's knowledge of carb cycling and peptides cheaply available I see no reason too. Calories when cutting are so over rated city eat the right shit at the right time and your get cut. Low cals just kills the metabolism, if eating 1300 daily there's no where to go. That said you could toggle your calories and have 3 days a week of 3000 plus and 4 cutting days. Gotta keep that metabolism going though man, either that or when you stall(and you will at them calories) eat as if doing a lean bulk for 2 weeks to get things moving again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I may bump that up a bit after the first week. My rats weight is about 195 now, but hasn't been eating as well due to the holidays and will probably go back to about 185 pretty quickly. BMR is right around 2000, so for the week this is only 2200 calories under maintenance. I'm planning to adjust it week by week, the main goal for my rat is to not lose any strength, but still lose fat. If he begins to lose strength then I'll probably bump it to 1500 cals on the off days and keep adjusting from there.

I won't eat less than 1000 in one sitting even when cutting, just leaves me pissed off hungry and craving more. I never go below 3000 however hard I'm cutting and with today's knowledge of carb cycling and peptides cheaply available I see no reason too. Calories when cutting are so over rated city eat the right shit at the right time and your get cut. Low cals just kills the metabolism

How much do you weigh?

How much do you weigh?

About 230 but good six pack. I'm 6 foot though so not that great

Well like I said I'm just going to stick with this the first week. If my rats workouts suffer at either in strength or just not enough energy then I will change it. Also, the workouts will not be done in a fasted state, they're just too difficult for that. So the eating window is 1-9, working out at 330.

I may bump that up a bit after the first week. My rats weight is about 195 now, but hasn't been eating as well due to the holidays and will probably go back to about 185 pretty quickly. BMR is right around 2000, so for the week this is only 2200 calories under maintenance. I'm planning to adjust it week by week, the main goal for my rat is to not lose any strength, but still lose fat. If he begins to lose strength then I'll probably bump it to 1500 cals on the off days and keep adjusting from there.

I think calorie counting is very very over rated personally. I find with carb cycling and carb backloading on work days I can pretty much eat as much as I want and stay real lean. This is eating all clean though. But eating clean and having carb down time it's very hard to over eat. I do 0 cardio either. I do like to fast once a week for 24 hours though but I eat extra around the for nice recomp rather than Wright loss

Well like I said I'm just going to stick with this the first week. If my rats workouts suffer at either in strength or just not enough energy then I will change it. Also, the workouts will not be done in a fasted state, they're just too difficult for that. So the eating window is 1-9, working out at 330.

To be fairy you know your metabolism better than anyone. If be a catabolic mess on less than 3000. I find it hard to function on less too. I spent years eating about 5000 calories of shit before I started training so my metabolism was well ramped up lol.

Ya I've thought about having my rat just eat maintenance every day and seeing if my rat can get a recomp effect from the peps which I may switch him up to if he begins to lose strength or endurance. But I would like to just give this a try for now and see how the rat does. I do appreciate all the advice though I will definitely keep all of it in mind once I begin to adjust things.

first day

rats starting weight this morning was 185.6, bf measurement around stomach was 15mm. I will update the bf once a week, and the weight every morning. So far only one shot, about to administer the second.

rat was still 185 this morning, may have to change up the diet plan coming next week due to some new circumstances but he should still meet his criteria. I'll get a pic up as soon as I have time, will probably be tonight. He Can definitely notice the hunger spike from the ghrp even though it is supposed to be less than the ghrp6.

Quick update, changed my rats diet to maintenance every day, still doing the lean gains fasting approach though because I can usually get two shots in him while fasted. This week he is going to attempt to add fasted cardio about 90 min after the first shot. His weight has increased to about 190 but he has seen some recomp effects and the fat loss is noticeable in his mid section. Will have bf mm update on Monday. So far so good and seems to be a great product from maxim pep! Oh yeah, he's had a little more difficulty holding the bar on some exercises and numbness of the hands does occur at night/during sleep. Other than that and the hunger there haven't been any other side effects. Everything is definitely tolerable.

Definitely beginning to see visible changes in my rat. Today was the first day I got him to do fasted cardio. He had his first shot at 9:15 am then walked about 30 minutes at 10:50 followed by 20 minutes on the bike with a target heart rate of 130-140. Hoping to get him to do this every day. His total calories for the day were about 2300. Also, he workout out from 3:45-5:30 which as usual is a very high intensity workout. He at his first meal at 1 and had his second shot at about 2 then didn't eat until his protein shake post w/o. Also weighed in at 192 this morning.

I wouldn't be too concerned with straight up results with these two peps. From my ongoing research I have noticed changes more so at the two month mark. I believe like gh these peps are more a long term research. If I were you I would be taking some photos of your test subject to compare down the track rather than going off daily inspections. Not saying its happening to you but sometimes you can have a visual placebo effect cause your taking something

Ya I did think about that, so I have been taking pics once a week since day 1. It could just be water weight that my rat has lost but well see. His bf mm test on the caliper came in at 13 today so that is a good sign and improvement. Does anyone have any experience as far as timing of the peps and what works best? I know the consensus is to try to do fasted cardio about 90 minutes after a shot which my rat will be doing 3-5 times per week, but what about for the rest of the day? Sometimes he can get two shots in before breaking in his fast at 1:00, and he usually always gets his last shot between 10:00-12:00 at night so he doesn't eat after that and he's fasted at least an hour before sometimes even 3. Should I not worry as much about the timing?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131