over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A prep log of some sort...

snrose07

Registered
Hey guys, I've been around for a little while. Like most forums, I am around to read and learn. I really like this community. It's big and such a wide range of bodybuilding knowledge is touched on.

I've decided to start this "log" as a tool for myself. I am hoping to get people's critiques, suggestions, and info on what I'm doing, but most of all for me I hoping this turns into a way of getting more involved with a crowd I can have some sort of accountability to. I believe the biggest motivating tool within a team is accountability. People you can count on and who count on you. Even when the other person is feeling like slacking, the will to not let their teammate down is the biggest driving force to keep them going when intrinsic motivation is absent.

I am into my second year of bodybuilding. I've always been a lifter, but just since the end of 2010 has it been focused for bodybuilding goals. I worked with Skip from Team Skip in 2011 for my first show. He was awesome. Now that I have stopped doing security contracting overseas, I am just a poor college kid again so I'm not able to hire a coach again. I look forward taking on the challenge myself. I learned a lot of stuff from Skip.

So this is my intro and what this thread may become. Next I will post the first of this log... stats and pics.

Hey guys, I've been around for a little while. Like most forums, I am around to read and learn. I really like this community. It's big and such a wide range of bodybuilding knowledge is touched on.

I've decided to start this "log" as a tool for myself. I am hoping to get people's critiques, suggestions, and info on what I'm doing, but most of all for me I hoping this turns into a way of getting more involved with a crowd I can have some sort of accountability to. I believe the biggest motivating tool within a team is accountability. People you can count on and who count on you. Even when the other person is feeling like slacking, the will to not let their teammate down is the biggest driving force to keep them going when intrinsic motivation is absent.

I am into my second year of bodybuilding. I've always been a lifter, but just since the end of 2010 has it been focused for bodybuilding goals. I worked with Skip from Team Skip in 2011 for my first show. He was awesome. Now that I have stopped doing security contracting overseas, I am just a poor college kid again so I'm not able to hire a coach again. I look forward taking on the challenge myself. I learned a lot of stuff from Skip.

So this is my intro and what this thread may become. Next I will post the first of this log... stats and pics.

Great. I look forward to your log mate

Currently I wake up at 225 lbs usually. I am 5'9 27 years old.

I am aiming for the Michigan State Championships April 13th, 2013. I will be allowing 16 weeks of prep for this show. I will be doing our local Lansing show 2 weeks prior as a warm up show I guess. I figured I should be ready by then, and that would be a fun show to do since it will be local with the local crowd and all. I will see how the state show goes before planning any shows beyond that.

Mostly I have been a DC guy. I did a 12 week run of Mountain Dog training this year. Got back on DC not too long ago. I will stick with the DC about 5 more weeks then jump back over to volume.. probably Mt. Dog again.

Diet
will start at 350 pro/250g cho/80g fat

7:30am - 5 omega eggs
6 egg whites
Green veggies

10:30am - 10oz Tilapia
1 1/3 cup brown rice
3/4 Tbsp EVOO

1:30pm - 12oz Cod
12oz Sweet Potato
22g Chashews

4:30pm - 9oz Chicken
1 1/3 cup White Rice
22g Chashews

5:30pm - Workout
6:30pm - Post Workout: 60g Pro/60g simple carbs

7:30pm - 10oz Tilapia
1 1/3 cup White Rice
22g Chashews

10:30pm - 10oz Flank Steak
Green veggies

Sodium seems to total 1.6g in this diet. I will add an additional 1.5g to total about 3g.

Gear
I plan on running I guess what you would consider anabolic compounds in the beginning than "hardening" agents. I am hoping to gain a little more size while prepping.

I have taken the last 6 weeks off just cruising at 125mg test. Tried to just clear my system and be sensitive when prep started. The date for the show came out and was a month earlier than I expected. i wanted to take about 10 weeks off. I've never ran EQ, MAST or Halo before. Up until now I've only ran different combos of NPP, Tren, Test, dbol, anadrol, and did one run with Primo ace in there. I also just started cjc w/o dac and GHRP-2 and 6 at 100mcg mod and 200mcg GHRP 3x a day. Will run that the whole time too.

All my gear will be raws from Red Diamond Pharma. NPP is from Ganabol.

Weeks
1-5 dbol 60mg
1-8 200mg test cyp
1-8 NPP 600mg
1-8 EQ Prop 600mg

9-16 test cyp 200mg
9-16 Tren Ace 700
9-16 Mast Prop 700
9-16 win 50mg/day
14-16 Halo 30mg/day

I ordered some Humalog. I've been tempted to give this a try. I plan on running between 8-10iu preworkout combined with Mike Arnold's shake protocol. Carbs will be adjusted and diet during that time will have most carbs around workout. I will probably run this 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. My thought on that is that this should keep my insulin sensitivity high, give me a couple weeks to add size and assess how it is working with my body, and then 2 weeks off to see how things work when I'm off. Should help keep my fat gain in check and be able to continue losing fat. If I find I am doing something wrong, in the 2 weeks off I can have time to correct it and make changes in my protocol for the next 2 weeks when I go back on.

My supps will come from True Nutrition. I have pretty much exclusively used them since 2010. My post workout shakes will be Team Skip protein. During the slin run I will be using all the stuff listed in Mike Arnold's Protocol and the carb source in the shake will be True Nutrition's Karboload.

Last edited:
This is where I started my first prep with skip. I wasn't on anything up to this point. I was 235 and fat

dsc00415d.jpg

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

This was my first show in October 2011 I was 183 on stage

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

This was me today at 225

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I really like improve on my arms, mainly my bis are lagging. This offseason I tried to focus on bringing up my lats with, especially from my back and front double bi shots, I still really need to improve there too.

Last edited:
I guess that is all. I hope to interact with you guys and fit in around here. With this log I plan on conversing back and forth with many of you and posting my progress weekly. Talk to you all soon.

O yeah... also, I will just start with 3 days a week of cardio. 2 days of am fasted low intensity at 30 mins, and then one day of HIIT later in the afternoon. Like everything else, this and diet will continually evolve.

Things are starting off decent. Struggling to get that last meal of the day in. Appetite hasn't been my strong point. I plan on keeping things the same at least through next week to see how my body adapts. Hopefully with the cardio and as gear kicks in my appetite will increase. I plan on doing Skiploading on Sundays. I will skip this Sunday as I only started my diet on Wednesday. I am also finding fish goes fast and cost will begin to pile up. I'm thinking of going back to mostly chicken, even as much as I hate it, until about 6-8 weeks out, then switch over to mostly fish at that point.

Yup so this boldenone propionate lives up to it's name. everything was fine until about 5-6 hours after the shot. Fever, chills, achey. I shot 2ml dosed at 100mg/ml in one quad and 1ml mixed with 2ml npp in the other quad. The side with the bold all by itself its pretty bad. The one with the npp mixed is a little sore. I hope eventually my body stops fighting this stuff because I have a shit load of bold prop now.

I was thinking about taking some keflex antibiotic to see if that helps, but I don't think that will do anything because there are bacteria to fight off, I think whatever bold does in the body, is viewed as an invader and triggers the immune system. I don't think there is an actual "bug" in me to fight off.

Last edited:
Hey guys, it's been a little while. Started this thing on the day after Christmas so I didn't do progress updates on that Sunday. I went out on New Years, so that interrupted my diet so I also didn't do a Skipload or progress that following Sunday either. The New Year's was planned and purposeful. It's not like I messed up. I figured it was so far out, one day at one of the last holidays wasn't going to make or break me. So with this being my first full consistent week, I did a full skipload and progress report.

The EQ prop kicked my ass, so This week I just doubled up my NPP instead to make up for it.

I've been running clen and T3 for fatloss aids. Clen has been 40mcg week 1, 80mcg week 2, and 120mcg week 3. This week will be off. T3 has been 34mcg daily. The tabs I have are 17mcg.. weird.

This whole week I have been waking up about 217, Yesteryda (saturday) was a shitty day. Water and meal intake just sucked. SO with that I woke up today at 213. I feel small after seeing that :-( haha

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

you look great man pleasing physique and you aren't too heavy for this prep it looks like. we're both getting ready for a show on the 13th this year. Did you switch from fish to chicken? Fish goes real fast for me too, even with just 6 oz per day. The good quality wild caught stuff isn't cheap!

Thanks man. I kind of switched to more half and half for my meals with the chicken and fish. So about two meals of each. Yeah, it is expensive. I figured I'd save some money by eating mostly chicken now and saving the fish for the end of the prep. I agree though, fish goes easy. It's so light. I hate getting at the end of a chicken meal and trying to chew and choke down the dry chicken.

How long is your prep looking?

Absolutely, post workout the fish and rice just digests incredibly. I can only go one fish meal per day given what I pay for it.

I started prepping around Thanksgiving, just trying to shed a little fat, but I really kicked it up about 3 weeks ago. So somewhere around a 15 week prep for me.

Well it's been a couple of week. I started Humalog 2 weeks ago. My weight went up from the previous 213 to almost consistent 217-218 this last week. Again for some reason when I wanted to wake up and make a progress log, my weight was down to 213 again. Most likely because I went out to a movie last night and drank a lot of coke zero. Pissed a ton. Honestly this whole past week I go to bed 222-223 and piss out 5lbs and end up 217-218 when I wake up.

My workout has switched to a 6 day routine. Similar to John Meadows I do MTW are brutal back,chest/shoulders, and legs. Then Thurs, Fri and Sat are lighter weight, faster paced workouts of back, then chest/shoulders and friday is quick legs and dedicated arms

Cardio this week was 2 days LISS at 30 mins and 2 days HIIT at 20 mins.

With the Humalog I tend now to do protein fat all day, then a carb meal 1.5 hours before Humalog injection. To simulate a GH injection with Humalog, I take a large 500mcg/150mcg shot of ghrp 2/cjc 1295 15-20 mins prior to the slin injection.

With the humalog injection I follow Mike Arnolds Shake protocol as follows...

30 minutes before workout
Inject 15 IU Humalog
60 grams Vitargo, Karbolyn (or similar).
20 grams of Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
4.5 grams GPLC.
5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.
2 grams vitamin C.
500 mg Potassium.

60 minutes later
20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate.
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.

60 minutes later
20 grams hydrolyzed protyein (whey, casein, or beef).

Typically instead of the last shake I just get a full carb meal. I keep all fat out up to about 4-5 hours post-slin injection.

January 27th, 2013. 9 weeks out first show. 11 weeks second show. 213lbs

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I'm hoping I can get some critiques from some of the more seasoned guys. How's my conditioning for 9 and 11 weeks out? I think my last progress pics looked better, but I know for sure my fat went down. My skin fold measurements are down. I picked a new spot for pics, more light, less flattering. It was just too dark in the other spot.

Deffo coming in tighter mate.

Im starting to follow logs on here as i've just started one myself.

your much more advanced than me and look good proportion wise...although for 9weeks out id say you might be a little behind?

Will wait for other opinions though.

Diet looks good mate.

I've NOT used slin before...are you keeping this in all the way to your show?

If you get chance pop into my log to please.

Cheers

Deffo coming in tighter mate.

Im starting to follow logs on here as i've just started one myself.

your much more advanced than me and look good proportion wise...although for 9weeks out id say you might be a little behind?

Will wait for other opinions though.

Diet looks good mate.

I've NOT used slin before...are you keeping this in all the way to your show?

If you get chance pop into my log to please.

Cheers

I'll definitely come by and check out your log

I feel like I'm somewhat close to where I should be, but possibly a little behind. This was my 5 weeks out from my last show. So from the way I came on stage last time, I know it's possible to squeeze it in if I need to. I just don't want to hit panic mode too early. I haven't even started my hardening agents, tren and mast, yet. I know those will change my physique quickly when I start those as well.
**broken link removed**

I've never used slin before this either. These last two weeks have been my first time ever. Pumps have been crazy. Plus drinking that concoction around my workout I feel is helping recover by just shuttling all that shit into the muscle at the same time I am breaking down tissue. I had originally planned on just doing two weeks at a time in order to have off periods to keep my fat in check as that can be risky with slin if you aren't doing it just right. Then again there is that part of me that wants to keep running it so at the end of this prep I know I used everything at my disposal (food, supps, cardio, and drugs) and didn't hold back. Basically giving it my all in all aspects. So this will be the start of week 3... we'll see if I stick to my plan or just keep running it.

Did my Skipload/Carbload yesterday. Woke up this morning 3lbs up... 216.

Not going to make any changes to anything for this week. See if progress still continues.

My NPP is running out fast now that I had to double up on it after I had to pull out my EQ prop. So I will have to start my tren/mast middle of this week or beginning of next. About two weeks earlier then planned. No big deal really.

What I may do with my slin shake protocol is sip on the second shake during my workout instead of having it after. The protocol says the first shake 30 mins before workout and the second shake 60 mins after. The problem is that one I start my workout, it has been 30 mins, then my workout is bout 1-1.5 hours, so then i am pushing 2 hours before my second rush of nutrients. I'm sure it won't be a huge difference but we all are looking to make everything as optimal as possible. So I will drink that second shake during my workout.

Hit my 213lb baseline today, so anything from here until the rest of the week will be new progress.

After dropping my dbol last week, while insulin and diet are the same, I have noticed a less dramatic pump. I'm hoping it was the drop in dbol and not perhaps a slight resistance to insulin.

Gear changes for this week. I just ran out of NPP which was a couple weeks early due to the forced increase of NPP to make up for loss of EQ. Went ahead and front loaded 300mg tren. Need to make up my masteron P today and do the same.

I figure I could start logging my workouts as well. My split I mentioned above. This is what I have done so far this week. My first 3 "brutal" days I usually like to start very heavy and do at least one exercise DC rest pause style.

Monday - 1/28 - Back=16 sets(not include deads) Bis(I just get blood in there to "feed" them)=5 sets

--I was trying mostly new stuff so I forgot to record my weight. I tried new back movements from John Meadow's article on T-Nation--

Smith machine rows RP 3x12,10,10
1 arm bb row with chains 4x12,10,10,6-8
Hammer high row w/ neg stretching 3x12,10,6-8
Heavy wide pulldown partial SS W/full rage on last set 3x8
support tbar with bands 3x15,12,12
Deadlifts 2x12,8
Cable front double bi 5x10 (10 seconds)

Tuesday - 1/29 - Chest=12 sets Shoulders=9 sets Triceps=5(again just for pump

Incline Barbell - 12-20 DC rest/pause total - 275x14+4+2=20 total
Flat DB Bench - 3x10-12 - 105x12, 110x10, 120x10
Incline Cable Flys - 3x12 - 75x12, 75x12, 75x12
Machine press+band stretch - 3x10 - 250x15, 290x12, 310x10