over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2013 "Make it happen"

setnpretti

Newbies
Okay,

it is now time to make my impact for different type surroundings and happenings.

I started a few cycles in the past, but nothing to match the wits of the pros, be that said...newbie in the house. I will log in as much as I work out; but my downfall will be my diet. all concerned parties are welcome to critique or lend a helping, supportive hand.

Yesterday:
cardio, lower body with only machines.
Need to get focus for new cycle!!!!:love:

Okay,

it is now time to make my impact for different type surroundings and happenings.

I started a few cycles in the past, but nothing to match the wits of the pros, be that said...newbie in the house. I will log in as much as I work out; but my downfall will be my diet. all concerned parties are welcome to critique or lend a helping, supportive hand.

Yesterday:
Need to get focus for new cycle!!!!:love:

First off welcome aboard
What are yours stats and goals

Okay,

Yesterday:
Need to get focus for new cycle
!!!!:love:

This is awesome!!!!!!! You are going into your "new cycle" determined that you will fail because of your diet!!!!!! Here's an idea, take the $$$ you were going to waste on your cycle (bc that's what it will be) and send it to me, I have a 20 month old son that can use some new toys!

Get your diet in order before you ever touch aas again! Stop using machines only for legs, get in the squat rack and squat, if need be, use the leg press!

Yea get your mindset straight man. If you really want to you can get away with leg press for legs but damn, diet is everything, train fucking hard and eat loads of clean food and hit most your carbs around workout. Seriously gear with hard training and the right diet is amazing. Without the diet its like oh, was my gear legit, i look like shit. Gotta focus man if you wanna play on the dark side

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

First, I have to give props for the 20 month old son, I am glad you got in my head so real! I haven't been doing much in the sense of aas for a bit and that is why I haven't gone back. The other response that talked about shit and dark side and too legit :banghead: is on the real too!
my stats, and goals: let me get back to you on this...I know, I have some interest with more form and tone with all over body:lightbulb:.

my journal for yesterday and today:

yesterday's workout
20 minute cardio
upper body free weights:
chest press
incline press
biceps
triceps
2@ 12 thru 15.

today:
lower body (shameful machines) 2@ 15
(will cut out the machines
hit barbells for hammies and squat rack...oh, boy!)
leg press
calves and single legs...
cardio is tonight.

Yeah I really think you should get your diet on track before you even bother with any aas. Also I would get a comprehensive structured training regime in place too. And when you do structure your training I would be doing it for at least a couple of months to get used to it before you introduce gear otherwise the first few weeks will be a waste as you arent at your best lifting with the new exercises. If that makes sense

Ig:

I am in agreement and I have asked my bber friend to help me out as well come here. I mentioned comprehensive workout and he'd not heard of such a term, but indeed agree as well all of the responses I've gotten in reference of "diet"

journal today:

30 minutes cardio
sweat my arse off...still never enough:p

I am a bit confused with some words, that I may have not fully understood. If I workout everyday a different muscle group, it is still not good for me because my nervous system is not fully mended. Big A mentioned, that it is for the need of the nervous system as will the muscle to skip a day and add cardio in between. So, today I did that "only cardio." I think, I got it right!

today;

30 minutes cardio *high intensity
new diet, workouts

this will begin tomorrow and resume for my count towards a new me.:st:r-wars

Today,

will we started with new routine with abs and legs. I was impressed with myself for not giving up with too many around in the abs sector. I then moved back to the other areas and hit my sets twice. I am not on cycle so my numbers have gone down and I am pretty much been laid to waste.

All is not failed though, I have ventured over to look at some lean muscle diets and think, that I have found something I could do. I spent over 1 hour and half in the gym.cheers for the loser here. audience of one, I would have been there longer but had to go. Next time will be okay. Cardio is due for the next few days, so will be all right.

leg press
calves
hip (s) ab and ad
leg curl
leg extension
abs 20 each over 60. sorry it has been some time.!
oh glutes and hammies with all of these things with warm up high cardio
2 sets @ 15 except abs.

No offense friend........But it kinda sounds like you have limited knowledge of weight training. You might want to learn a little more first. This is Professional Muscle....... not Jenny Craig. LOL

Post a pic so we can see how wrong I am.

I'd be shocked if this guy wasn't trolling whole tone and everything seems like it. All over the top statements..."make it happen". Don't waste your time giving him "advice".

h

2 above posts, so you don't feel like I truly didn't see what you've wrote. No, Jenny Craig is not a friend to bber's and never will be. In fact 9 out of 10 places including those manufacturing most food products are not bber's friends. I knew that part already:lightbulb:

So, with that said...you've made it very apparent the gear is the top issue for making pro muscles. trust that doesn't run out or LE needs those funds and legal obtainment of those chemicals. :love: lovin that!:st:r-wars

Don't troll me, for you've not told me anything but you like to waste time. Enough Said!

anyhow,

abs, upper body for yesterday with cardio free weights chest incline, bi cep curlsm, tricep extensions, tricep pushdowns.
today, abs, with cardio 30 minutes.

Gear isn't the, as you put it, "top issue for making pro muscles". You can take all the gear in the world, and you will never get "pro muscles" without proper diet and locked on training.

How old are you? How long have you been training? Using AAS too young without a proper plan is a recipe for disaster. Please do more research and get everything in order before you use anything. You will only hurt yourself, my friend.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131