over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Making the change. DNP

infinitifxs

Registered
So its been a while I am ususally trolling around reading but for the new year that has changed....I feel into bad habits over the past year...I started working for a major health care corporiation and managing a company of my own and let myself go.....Drinking.....Eating out.....Blowing money....making excuses.....

For 2013 I am coming back into the game....I am 5'9 258lbs aprox 25% BF I was 200lbs 10% which I was proud of....Im 25 years old and cant belive I let myself fall so far off track....

I am starting a log as today is my first day of my DNP run....I plan on doing a 20 day run for the first time....5 days on 250mg of crystal then ill finish with 15 days of 500mg. Cycle off for 14 days then back on for another blast. I have kept gear out of the equation due to my current body fat but once I get down to sub 15% I will start 400mg test prop / week adding compounds in as I go...I am currently training 5 days a week doing at least 30mins of cardio daily. My diet consists of 5 meals. 250 grams of protein daily...75 grams of carbs....and 50 grams of fat....I keep my carbs to first thing in the AM and post workout in the PM. Protein meals will be a mixture of chicken, tuna, turkey, lean ground beef and white fish. Carbs will be a packet of oatmeal in the Am and post workout will be a tortilla wrap with tuna or chicken.

Please let me know your thoughts or any things I should change.

Thanks.

Have fun with that, once you get to 500 for the long stretch its not gonna be as good as it sound, I prefer shorter cycles of DNP then long ones personally, but too each his own.

Only saving grace I banking on is the ability to work from home a lot and living in Philadelphia where its fucking freezing right now and I hate being cold! Also was going to take an Ephedra based fat burner to help with the lethargy....

Ingested first capsule at aprox 1pm today and I honest to god already feel hot and forehead gets sweaty.... Temp is 97.4 temporal....

Day 2. Morning weight was 257lbs. First cap ingested at 9am. Miminal discomfort. Slight rise in body temp just generalized clammy feeling.

Day 3. Slept like complete ass! Slept at my girls house no fan and of course heat on..... Seemed to feel anxious and everything..... Sucked!!! Weight is 255.5lbs. Hopefully tonight is better

Day 4....256lbs slept much better last night....window was open a bit...... It's 32 degrees here... 1 capsule feels pretty tolerable nothing crazy at all ready to go to 2 capsules a day! Started an ephedra based stim today to keep the energy up...

Are you running the powder or crystalized version? I haven't run dnp since the late 90's and it was the powder. In about 2 weeks I'm gonna start the crystalized from D. i understand the powder is much more uncomfortable?

The crystal is pretty smooth keep your carbs low and water up abs just let it do its work..... Start with 1 tab and work up to 2 and I think you'll be fine.... I am running for two 20 day cycles second run ill go up to 3 caps due to possible tolerance....

Do you guys feel that the 500mg dose should be given All at once or spaced at 8 hour intervals.

I would space them even though It probably doesnt make a difference due to the 36hr half life, but it cant hurt.

Do you guys feel that the 500mg dose should be given All at once or spaced at 8 hour intervals.

What I did was take half before bed on an empty stomach (stopped eating around 4-5) and take other half upon waking before breakfast. I felt that worked fine for me, and in my mind reduced my night sweats a little but I feel thats just how I feel and I dont think it did any of that haha.

What works for me when I'm using is to take it all in the morning. I find that if i split the dosage and take half in the afternoon the night sweats are unbearable

I just took both caps at once well see how it goes I've had to sleep on the couch my girl gets mad about my sweaty status lol so far it's been a week and I'm only down 4lbs.... Is this uncommon ?

I just want to say I'm miserable right now and I'm driving in the car soaked....... Fuck!!

250 this am seems that the heat comes in waves I'm expecting to see 240lbs out of this run... I may extend it to a 30 day run on the weekends I have been dropping down to 1 200mg capsule rather then two due to it basically grossing my gf out and I look like a nut in public sweating like crazy! Monday thru Friday I'm running 2caps first thing I am....

Does anyone know how long I can stretch this run for if I do 5 days at 400mg crystal then two days at 200mg crystal then back to 5 days 400mg I'm on my 16th day and haven't seen the results I've expected.....

Last night I tried a different approach I hadn't taken Dnp all day I went to bed around 10pm woke up at 2am to piss popped two tabs and went back to bed turned the fan on and slept great and the heat this morning helped me battle the cold on the way to work.... Does anyone see any issues with this dosing protocol

Does anyone know how long I can stretch this run for if I do 5 days at 400mg crystal then two days at 200mg crystal then back to 5 days 400mg I'm on my 16th day and haven't seen the results I've expected.....

You wont really see results until around 3-4 days after you have stopped the DNP. DNP makes you hold quite a bit of water as well as making your muscles look flat. You can stretch it as far as you want, but DNP is miserable.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member