over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 Injury Recovery

kwal

Newbies
Hey guys,

I am primarily an endurance athlete (triathlon, marathons, cycling, etc.), but I also regularly do Olympic-style lifting as well as box. A couple months ago, I woke up with extreme TFCC pain (pinky side wrist) the day after a normal training day consisting of a long run, heavy squat workout, and some heavy bag boxing drills. I had little grip strength and could barely twist my wrist to open a door. I have no idea what happened seeing as I felt no pain during or after workouts. I decided to take a week off the recover because the pain was so intense. Fast forward over two months later, and the pain is still there.

Because rest, ice, aleve, physical therapy, etc have NOT worked. I will be running IGF LR3 at 40mcg MWF for 4-6 weeks. The IGF was reconstituted with 0.65 acetic acid. My goal is simple: heal.

Week One

Monday: Blasted the legs today and began my IGF cycle. 40mcg backloaded with sterile water pinned bilaterally into each forearm. I've pinned into many muscle groups in the past but never the forearm muscle. It was strange due to many veins and tendons, but it went well. I am using a 1/2" slin needle so penetration is not too deep.

Wednesday: My forearm pump from the IGF was CRAZY on Tuesday! Serious Popeye arms! My wife said it looked like I had tumors. Long run today with the same pinning protocol.

Friday: Another long run with some HIIT cardio. Hit the forearms again and will take the weekend off. I should also mention that I am taking in at least 60 grams of complex carbs after pinning. That is on top of my normal post-workout food. I have yet to feel any blood sugar issues after pinning.

Week Two

Monday: May be too early to tell, but my wrist is already feeling better. It is still weak and painful, but I can perform everyday tasks. Today was a crossfit-style day with heavy rowing (wrist felt fine). I decided to hit the biceps and let the forearms have a break. LR3 has a long half-life so my injury will definitely benefit from the peptide going systemic.

Wednesday: High intensity trail run with major hills followed by a light weight high rep squat fest. My legs are going to be toasted tomorrow morning. I decided to hit the quads with the LR3, why not!

Friday: Surprisingly, my legs felt golden after I destroyed them on Wednesday. I have to attribute that to the IGF because I have done workouts like this before, and my legs are always feeling it the next day. Wrist is feeling better everyday!

Week Three

Monday: My wrist is feeling much better so I decided to start doing some pullups which I did regularly before the injury. I was nervous at first but the wrist felt fine with no pain and little to no aches afterward. Decided to hit the lats with the LR3.

Wednesday: Wrist felt fine after Monday's pullup, pushup, and burpee workout. My lats were seriously pumped into Tuesday. Today was an easy long run so I pinned the forearms.

Friday: Smoked my legs and did some HIIT cardio after. Forearm pump is back to normal so I pinned them again. Wrist feels nearly back to normal which is amazing. I took over two months off with ZERO lifting, and the pain was still there. Three weeks into IGF use while training, and it feels almost normal.

Week Four

Monday: Did a hard back/bicep workout with lots of pullups and rows. My grip strength is 100% and the wrist feels very good. I have also noticed that my forearm tendons and muscles have loosened up a lot. The TFCC issue may have stemmed from extreme tendonitis instead of a micro-tear. The jury is out on that because the doctor could barely see anything on the MRI so it was a guess. I prefer to not have surgery based on a guess.

igf lr 3

I too am running igf 1 lr3 for the first time and I love it. I'm no stranger to gear though. U r experiencing what I am. Kudos to u for only running it for 5 wks. I will probably go longer. Great stuff. U may want to try different peptides n rotate them. This will help continued recovery n strength from what I hear. Good luck

Finished out the IGF LR3 and had great results. The wrist is feeling nearly 100%, and I am lifting like before the injury.

There still are some nagging pains so I've decided to do 4 weeks of TB500. I've already done the first week at 4mg. It is too early to tell, but I definitely feel muscles and tendons loosen a couple hours after injecting. I don't know if its in my head or not, but it feels great.

awesome research

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner