over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Log With Pics Along The Way

omegachewy

Registered
So I started my diet for Teen Nationals. I will post info you all are interested in, should you ask.

For these pictures, I try and take the Starnes view of pics and do worst lighting etc so I can be the hardest critique that i can.

Chems consist of aas, rips, DNP, and researching Clen, Hexarelin, and may try some Myo Inhibitors if i can get some aid from yall with code usage.

No i will NOT be using these all at the same time, just threw together a list of stuff to use over a 5 1/2 month period.

Calories
5 days-2100 cals
2 days 2800 cals

This has me at a 2lb a week deficit, with 14 weeks until tune up, then 8 weeks more proceeding that.

cardio is mainly my second job, but will do 30-45 min on stairmaster a day post weight fasted post gh+hex.

Please feel free to ask away on any questions. Most of you know I answer totally honest and try to be thorough as possible. I have a Log on anasci and its going well there, so brought it here. Hope yall find it interesting or maybe even informative.
qwe.jpg q.jpg

qw.jpg qwer.jpg

qwert.jpg

I forgot to ask, was there anything that yall wanted researched? I wrote an article on HEX and ACTN3. so if yall want, I can do both and report findings. I know some people are leery about such an expensive product, so if i get enough feedback, will do both!

JERRY10 to save 10% on Ergo and help fuel this thread!!!

so far, one week in, have lost around 10lbs. Of course most of that is attributed to water loss. Its nice not to jiggle.

Upped the calories a bit, was too light headed and bogged down this far out, can hit weights and cardio harder this way.

Gear is only 100mg Test A eod and 200mg eq sun+thurs. Waiting on RDP, know he's gotta be swamped.

so far, one week in, have lost around 10lbs. Of course most of that is attributed to water loss. Its nice not to jiggle.

Upped the calories a bit, was too light headed and bogged down this far out, can hit weights and cardio harder this way.

Gear is only 100mg Test A eod and 200mg eq sun+thurs. Waiting on RDP, know he's gotta be swamped.

Good call upping cals this far out. Didn't leave you much to pull from when you stall. What do your macros look like?

Quick update. IM FLAT! holy moses im so glad i started dieting early seeing as how ive never been an aas getting ready for a show. my metabolism must be through the roof. Ive constantly had to up my carbs to keep from going hypo. I feel like im over eating, but not even full muscles, just making myself able to function!

Clen and hex are in! Administered 2 pumps clen before fasted cardio. Had Carb and protein shake, then lifted. Energy was near zero. Little to no pump. Endurance was shot. This is entirely due to severe deficit.

I will be trying something I dont think anyone has yet. Will begin researching low dose hex (50mcg) twice a day. Prefasted cardio and before bed for four weeks) By this time, rips should be in. Run those at 2iu a day. Run those alone for four weeks, meanwhile, allowing resensitization of pituitary. Then research the two together. If this combo seems syngergistic, will up the hex.

So far so good. Learning along the way and making modifications the whole time. Will do another pic update in one more week!

Good call upping cals this far out. Didn't leave you much to pull from when you stall. What do your macros look like?

around 55g protein,upped carbs to 50g per meal and fat hover around ten. this seems to be a happy medium for me now. refeed days i will up carbs to 70 on pre and post meals.

quick update before pics tomorrow. Im down to 191, from 205. Tightened up a WHOLE lot. Im actually a little concerned with how im loosing weight so fast. protein and carbs are at 60g each, fats are like 10g. Strength is fine as long as i have a couple meals in.

Current chems
500mg EQ
300mg test a
40mcg clen (all i can really handle)
50mcg hex

Clen and hex are morning (with hex again at night), with nothing on stomach. will usually wait around 30 min before eating anything. This leaves me feeling super depleted. Followed this today, then had a shake and lifted. Could only go for about 40min before it hurt to move i was so wasted.

Tomorrow I will have last cheat meal. Thinking 2 steak burritos from chipolte.

tried to do poor lighting again. actually am pleased for 10 weeks out when in decent lighting, see this and i get pretty pissed. not bad for two weeks of diet though i guess. Cant really do muh about my acne. ive tried scrubs, alcohol, but im lost on what to do

2013-03-03_22-37-30_616.jpg 2013-03-03_22-37-41_99.jpg

2013-03-03_22-37-57_459.jpg 2013-03-03_22-38-07_977.jpg

q.jpg

chest is looking great bro im jealous lol:p. keep up the good work

my rips are in. less than three weeks! have 5 kits. did 2iu this morining and will again tonight. I did subq. I have a few questions i would like some help with.

1) when should i notice water retention and numbness
2) should i continue subq, or would IM help with abosorbtion.

oh and i forgot to mention, since the rips got here so fast, will research the hex with it.

FINDINGS hex should researched with ghrh or gh. There were some slight differences with some experimentation using it by itself, but not enough to make it worth while. Sorry to burst the hopeful bubble.

so just a mini update. Im back up to around 196-198, holding lots of water on the rips. I would say around 10lb. Very full, but very soft looking. I can def tell the fat loss though already. I can keep carbs super low and feel somewhat human because of all the FFA. will list some basic chem, food, and activity stats

Chemicals
300mg test a
500mg EQ
10iu rips (short time though. Will drop and switch to peps for couple weeks. explain later)

Supplements
6g CLA
600mg Ursolic acid
1g saw palmetto
200mg CoQ10
15g Creatine (various types)
preworkout (ACG3 or Pumpfuel most the time, cuz its free)

Activity
Cardio is around an hour per day ED
Weights are 5-6days of week
Second job is rigorous (HVAC), so having to adjust calories

Food
around 30g carbs per meal
60g protein
10-15g fat
Average five meals a day
Sometimes through extra carbs in before and after lifting.

**Explanation-I plan on doing a mini blast of 10iu per day for four weeks until two weeks out from each show. I am using the rest of a kit to where I have enough for plan. The peps are to keep the weightloss up plus I love the better pumps+joint health that I don't feel from the rips. Havent tried these new US ones, so very excited.**

this I feel to be a very newb question, but I figured I may as well ask.

Did rips, went from 189 to 196 in three weeks. Off them now (momentarily) and have hardened up considerably. Im now waking at 198.7 and look better than when I was on the rips.

Are these results typical. My aas has not changed yet, rips were at ten iu daily. thanks

wasnt really trying to take an update photo, but liked this, so mini update.

arm.jpg

How old are you? Height?

Try the tanning booth for your acne. It worked for me when I was your age. You are also a candidate for accutane, but I wouldn't take that on a cycle.

How old are you? Height?

Try the tanning booth for your acne. It worked for me when I was your age. You are also a candidate for accutane, but I wouldn't take that on a cycle.

19 5'8 195 right now. really need to update those pics. i wasn't sure if tanning would help or exacerbate it. i was going to get some Accutane, but that stuff scares me more than any chemical.

Looking good J, you should do well at your show.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131