Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Pets > Member's Pets
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2017, 10:28 PM
Featured Member/Kilo Klub / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

My cloie girl

Just put my Cloie girl down last night.
13 yrs of having the best little yellow lab I could ever of hoped for!
We spent all are time together, my best friend.
From Frisbee to boating to lap dog all around the best. Never had a collar or leash and the doggy door was open 24/7, free to come and go as she pleased.
Just took her up North fishing for the week which She loved. We used to go 3 times a year and I caught my biggest Musky 48" just Me and Her!
I will miss Her Forever..My Best Friend..Cloie.
ericraven2003 likes this.
Old 10-14-2017, 11:34 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Sincere condolence concreter. I am sure you will cherish the great times you have had with her forever.

She will be with you forever in memories.

Make a big huge portrait of your fev pic of her and hung in your best corner of the house.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
concreter likes this.
Old 10-15-2017, 12:16 AM
Registered Member

I sorry bro. I put many of my animals down over the years.never easy to watch them go.but as responsible owners we owe it to them to do the right thing.i have a lump in my throat right now thinking of them now.but i will always have them in my mind and heart.we will never be the same when we lose a family member( witch my animals are).they take a peice of us with them when they go.but then again i dont think were supposed to be the same.time heals alot.but she will always be with you.goodluck brother
concreter likes this.
Old 10-15-2017, 12:40 AM
Registered Member

Sorry for your loss bro
I lost one of my 3 labs a year ago she was only 9.5 yo and as I write this Iím at the vet finding out if my oldest is having possible kidney failure
I donít have kids and itís the hardest thing to put one down but I wouldnít change a thing
concreter likes this.
Old 10-15-2017, 01:01 AM
Double Featured Member / Kilo Klub

sorry to hear this.....

I have one getting old too....
and me and the wife have started to talk about it....

and its not a good talk....

we just try to spoil the fuck out him for now...
that's all we can do...

sounds like you did the same...

concreter likes this.
Old 10-15-2017, 06:23 AM

Awards Showcase

I miss her Bad!
As much as I people think I party and do my outings, 90% of my free time was spent with my Dog!
I am home all week in the summer after work outside playing and pooling with her.. All winter I am home, except for the Gym it was Me and Her!
My Companion....

I hope I don't change, as she gave me calm in a Hectic world.
I pet the wife but that just gets me Excited..lol
Old 10-15-2017, 07:52 PM

Awards Showcase

My little girl.....
Last week up North on her Vacation to the Lake.
Attached Images

Old 10-15-2017, 08:35 PM
Registered Member

Iím sorry about Cloie and how you are feeling
Our little friends come into our lives and make it so much better for us. We do anything for them! It is just so hard that they get older and sick so quickly.
Iím sorry.
concreter likes this.

Last edited by lordt; 10-15-2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-16-2017, 03:31 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Very sad to loose such a good friend and companion.
concreter likes this.
Old 10-16-2017, 10:40 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Sad To hear this man. My condolences.

Sounds like you gave her an amazing life full of fun and excitement. Remember the good times.
concreter likes this.

Discount code: triple12 in discount code section for an automatic 12% off your entire order.

Please contact me with questions about our products, ordering process and our active discount codes.

First time buyer of monster? Contact me for special pricing and discounts.

Returning customer? Get ahold of me for our loyal customer discount before ordering.

Write TripleOT in notes section of order during checkout.

Monster-gear.com
Old 10-20-2017, 02:43 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Sorry to hear about your loss. We recently lost our dog too....about 4 months ago. She was 18 years old, and had been with my wife longer than I have. This little dog even went through college with her.

I never grew up having animals, but this one became a part of my life and it was hard seeing her go.

As a suggestion after you have grieved, consider adding another "member" to your family. We waited until we felt the time was right, and about 6 weeks ago got a puppy. Since our daughter is out of the house...he has become the new baby and is with us everywhere we go.

It's amazing the personality differences between animals.....and within a day of picking him up we knew he was going to fit right in.
concreter likes this.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:27 PM

Awards Showcase

I do think I need Another...
Just the friendship and love of A pet to keep things in perspective among the constant daily Bullshit we need to do to survive this so called Life they set up for us.
Sheep also need a dog for guidance! lol

Her personality Was Perfect!!!!
It was a different time, Kids were young and the yard was full of Play.
I had a larger crew of great guys here daily and all of my time away from work was home. My only hobby then was fishing which I took here everytime.

Now, kids are grown and I am aging as well...A little less active..lol
And I spend my weekend summers out and about..

This alone will change the personality of any Dog.

She was the Perfect dog at the perfect time in our Lives!!!!
rmtt, lordt and OutToLunch like this.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:45 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by concreter View Post
I do think I need Another...
Just the friendship and love of A pet to keep things in perspective among the constant daily Bullshit we need to do to survive this so called Life they set up for us.
Sheep also need a dog for guidance! lol

Her personality Was Perfect!!!!
It was a different time, Kids were young and the yard was full of Play.
I had a larger crew of great guys here daily and all of my time away from work was home. My only hobby then was fishing which I took here everytime.

Now, kids are grown and I am aging as well...A little less active..lol
And I spend my weekend summers out and about..

This alone will change the personality of any Dog.

She was the Perfect dog at the perfect time in our Lives!!!!
I can understand exactly. My wife will be quick to tell you that nothing will ever replace her "Emma".....but she bonded so hard with this new little guy that it was crazy.

We ended up getting a Miniature Schnauzer. At the time we didn't know that the breed was recognized as being ranked in the top 10 of all breeds as far as intelligence goes.

Let me tell you this little guy thinks he is 100 lbs although he probably will top out around 8 lbs. He is fearless..(Which they were bred for going into holes for small game) but is by one of our sides anytime we are around.

Basically it's his life and we are living in it.

We also have a Pit Bull Terrier that is pretty big....but she is closing in on 14 years old. Out of the animals that my wife brought into our marriage...this one is my favorite. She took up with me immediately and is with me everywhere when I am at the house....and I know when it's her time, I will be in bad sorts for awhile.

Old 10-21-2017, 02:05 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Sorry man. ...I didn't mean to add pics of our new dog to your thread....they were meant for my own thread.

I tried to delete them, but it won't allow me. I will PM a mod to see if they will take that post and then this post down.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:41 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmtt View Post
Sorry man. ...I didn't mean to add pics of our new dog to your thread....they were meant for my own thread.

I tried to delete them, but it won't allow me. I will PM a mod to see if they will take that post and then this post down.
No Worries....I am a Dog Lover. Been selling concrete for 18yrs and been to thousands of homes. Meet thousands of Dogs and they all know...
Enjoy...
rmtt likes this.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:27 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I am sorry brother. I am not sure how I will handle it when my animal dies. My cat is 12, and I am afraid of how it may change me in negative way. Wish you the best my friend.
concreter likes this.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:53 PM

Awards Showcase

We lost are Cat as well...Bonnie was 18 and I trained her like a dog.
Even my friends that hated cats loved here.
She would latterly walk them, then meet my kids at the Bus stop A 1/4 mile away at the end of the Block,,lol
Meet the Crew as they pulled in every morning.
She was great, Been gone 6 mnths Now.
Old 10-26-2017, 01:30 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmtt View Post
We also have a Pit Bull Terrier that is pretty big....but she is closing in on 14 years old. Out of the animals that my wife brought into our marriage...this one is my favorite. She took up with me immediately and is with me everywhere when I am at the house....and I know when it's her time, I will be in bad sorts for awhile.
So I guess I should have never said anything. Been up all night with her as yesterday her health went downhill out of nowhere. She was active, ate her dinner eagerly like normal, and I was woken up by my wife right after midnight that she was having issues.

She's now having pretty severe seizures and the vet has told us that at her age there is nothing we can do but make her comfortable and that it was time.

We are getting ready to go in and say our last goodbyes, then taking her up to my in-laws farm to bury her with her other 2 friends that she had been with for 12+ years. This will make the 3rd dog we have lost in 1.5 years and it kills me.

They all lived a good life and much longer than anyone could have ever hoped, and I will miss each one of you.
concreter likes this.
Old 10-28-2017, 09:04 PM

Awards Showcase

My little girl came to visit me last night in my dreams.
I felt her cold wet nose press on the back of each of my calves, looked down as she walked in between my lags as normal for her neck rub.
I looked up at my wife and said look it's Cloie. She said I Know, I said no it really is cloie, she said I know it happens to me all the time.

I know it was just a dream but I really feel she came to visit Me!!!
rmtt likes this.
Old 10-28-2017, 09:06 PM

Awards Showcase

We going to get another Dog, A silver lab. Last girl they have, just like cloie.
I know it may be to soon but I have winters off and the most time to train and get acquainted with her.
$800 plus a 6hr trip each way to the Farm.
rmtt, ericraven2003 and lordt like this.