over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cane Corso

whitetiger0424

Newbies
Here are a few pics of my pup. Bout 1 year old! Full blood Cane corso. Great dog! Couldn't ask for a better dog! Except for the drool. ha!

Attachments

• P9210237.jpg
    P9210237.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 2,361
  • P1310036.jpg
    P1310036.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 2,608
I love those dogs.

He would so get classified as a pit. Well in those pics standing side by side with mine they look identical. I wonder how the cane corso gets classified? There are over 60 breeds classified as pit bulls. Mine is an American Staffordshire Terrier. And i won't let anyone refer to her as other wise. Great looking dog none the less. The great great grand daddy to the American Pit bull terrier? Who knows.

Thank you! I think you are right, I think i read somewhere that this is where the pitbulls originated from. I know there are so many breeds its crazy. I had a blue pit for a while and it was also just a great loving dog.

Nice looking dog. Cane Corso's are neo/bully mixes basically...A bandogge of sorts. The farmers in Italy used them on their farms I believe. Because of the Neopolitan Mastiff content they tend to be very protective of their families.

Corso's are sweet!! I have a blue brindle Corso myself, he is currently 20 wks old and around 65 lbs already!! Excellent with kids and other dogs, very protective over his family

Attachments

• 797.jpg
    797.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 1,448
  • 811.jpg
    811.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 5,352
  • Kiley and Kingus.jpg
    Kiley and Kingus.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4,641
definitely one good lookin dog!

I have a blue brindle as well. His name is Rocco and I have posted his pics here as well. Do a serch and you can see him.

Attachments

• Rocco in backyard resized.jpg
    Rocco in backyard resized.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,406
  • Rocco profile.jpg
    Rocco profile.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 1,266
  • Rolling Roc.jpg
    Rolling Roc.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 1,530
Last edited:
very beautiful dogs in this thread :)

I have a 6 month old brindle, she is corso and neopolitan already weighs 90lbs and expected to get up around 180+ greatest dog i have ever owned and awesome with my kids

Attachments

• nalla bestia.jpg
    nalla bestia.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 3,791
Awesome looking dogs guys!!!!

Yeah I have had quite a few dogs and the Corso by far is my favorite. Very obedient, good with people, other dogs. I can let mine out in the back yard and if someone or a dog walks by he will just look. He won't even think about going out of his territory unless I say its okay. And if anyone proceeded to his territory, he is protective but not to the point where someone is scared. Very cool dogs. They are intelligent, but at the same time one of the most stubborn dogs. I really get a kick out of them!

He would so get classified as a pit. Well in those pics standing side by side with mine they look identical. I wonder how the cane corso gets classified? There are over 60 breeds classified as pit bulls. Mine is an American Staffordshire Terrier. And i won't let anyone refer to her as other wise. Great looking dog none the less. The great great grand daddy to the American Pit bull terrier? Who knows.

The Cane Corso is in no way related to a pitbull, they are a Molasser (Mastiff) breed. I'm not familiar with pitbulls lineage and what was mixed to get them but i was not under the impression there was any sort of Mastiff in there.

Thank you! I think you are right, I think i read somewhere that this is where the pitbulls originated from. I know there are so many breeds its crazy. I had a blue pit for a while and it was also just a great loving dog.

Pitbulls are also shorter and come in a wide range of color variations that the Cane Corso does not. Actually the white in the OP's pic is something that is generally frowned upon in a Cane Corso, at least that much of it. I'd question that he's full blooded due to that and his head is a bit narrow for a Cane Corso, at least the full blooded Italian ones.

Corso's are sweet!! I have a blue brindle Corso myself, he is currently 20 wks old and around 65 lbs already!! Excellent with kids and other dogs, very protective over his family

I have a blue brindle as well. His name is Rocco and I have posted his pics here as well. Do a serch and you can see him.

I love the blues....hoping to get myself one of these puppies by the end of the summer, been researching the hell out of them. No docking the ears for either of you guys? The tradition goes back to the origins of the breed when they were used as war dogs with the Roman Army so that in battle their ears wouldn't get grabbed by the enemy or caught on anything.

I been putting off getting a dog for a while now. Next stop animal shelter

That's awesome to adopt from a shelter.I got my last dog from there. Feels good know you can save a life.so many animals are abused and treated like shit.when you can help its fucking awesome. If people where more like dogs,it be a better world.great looking dogs in this thread.

uploadfromtaptalk1435508242071.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner