over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY New Blue Pitbull

Performance-Labs

Registered
Here are a few pics. i got him at 6 weeks. He is 9 weeks old now, Never had a Pit before. He is freakin awesome. And a pic of him tearing Tigger apart :headbang:

Attachments

• BLUE PIT 008.jpg
    BLUE PIT 008.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 3,915
  • BLUE PIT 005.jpg
    BLUE PIT 005.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 12,801
  • BLUE PIT 010.jpg
    BLUE PIT 010.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 3,000
Last edited:
cute while their little but wait tell he starts digging hole in your yard and tearing stuff up..lol got two pits and love them but man they can do some damage while in the process of training them.

Great looking dog, bro.

OMG! he is too cute! I just want to hug him!

but omgosh, he is killing Tigger! :eek:

OMG! he is too cute! I just want to hug him!

but omgosh, he is killing Tigger! :eek:

Yeah AD, he is really starting to tear tigger apart. He is awesome, when he sleeps, he dreams all the time and makes all these funny noises. He also sucks on his tounge while he is sleeping. The only thing is I wake up every morning and he is laying on my face, or really close to it. He's a snuggler lol

Nice looking pit. I have an 8 year old female. She is a great family dog. Kind of nice because she doesn't fit any of the pit stereotypes. Keep him well socialized. Walks in parks, schools, and let people pet him. I take mine to pick up my youngest at school all the time. She does great.

RP

-

great looking dog what does one of them dogs cost i am looking too get a blue one also but cant find anything near me

Nice looking pit. I have an 8 year old female. She is a great family dog. Kind of nice because she doesn't fit any of the pit stereotypes. Keep him well socialized. Walks in parks, schools, and let people pet him. I take mine to pick up my youngest at school all the time. She does great.

RP

Yeah, ill raise this one the same way. He's a baby and ill never do to him what causes these dogs to hurt people. I will tell you this, when i play wrestle with him, and he catches you with those teeth, trust me you feel it.

Great looking pup...keep him well socialized, and you will have a great loyal dog.

Awesome dogs, and super smart. Easy to train, and clean as heck. I trained a pitbull (Capone) for a buddy a few years back, and it was a breeze. He took his dog everywhere, people loved that dog, and it loved people. Never an issue with it, and it was a used as service dog at the old age home...it would walk freely in the home and hangout with the residents in their rooms all day. He'd have to go and take Capone out of the one of the ladies beds when it was time to go. It was spoiled rotten, but having him at the home was the highlight of the residents day!

It attacked and killed a dalmatian in the park one day, big scandal, the dog was impounded for study to see if it as rabid etc...but it turned out the dog that was killed was sick and had a form of cancer. The vet went to bat for the pitbull and claimed that the dog must have been able to smell the disease which is why it killed the dog. Everyone agreed, and the owner of the dead dog never complained and actually thanked my buddy for ending his dogs suffering!!

So, a feel good story of a good dog just doing the right thing "nature's way".

Oh yeah, and I just wanted to add, most animal attacks that happen is because of shitty owners..ie: punks, druggies, and degenerates that keep dogs tied to a tree in their yard for it's entire life and never ever train or treat it with respect and love, never socialize it, and only have them as a status symbol, and losers that abuse dogs as well.

If I could I would beat the piss out of most bad dog owners...because they make their dogs bad.

Perfomence

Doe yourself a Favor and load up on "KONGS" "Squirrel Dudes" "Tuffy Toys" all Trade mark brand names. No stuffing or Cheap toys. My two pits tear everything up Even those toys made out of Real tires.

Oh yeah, and I just wanted to add, most animal attacks that happen is because of shitty owners..ie: punks, druggies, and degenerates that keep dogs tied to a tree in their yard for it's entire life and never ever train or treat it with respect and love, never socialize it, and only have them as a status symbol, and losers that abuse dogs as well.

If I could I would beat the piss out of most bad dog owners...because they make their dogs bad.

i almost did a few days aho when the neighbors rednose that is locked up all the time got out and came over in my yard and tore my 9 month old pit up
Doe yourself a Favor and load up, btw that rednose is dead now ;)

on "KONGS" "Squirrel Dudes" "Tuffy Toys" all Trade mark brand names. No stuffing or Cheap toys. My two pits tear everything up Even those toys made out of Real tires.

OMG. He is insane with it. he is 23 lbs right now and almost 10 weeks. Doctor told me he weighs as much as a 1 year old already. And thanks for advice. i got him a huge binky lol that you put treats in. its like a truck tire lol

sorry pic is kinda graphic but, tons of stitches,drain tube,lamp shade on his head,im keeping him doped up when i feel he is in pain. His other side has many rips and stitches also. He bled quite a bit and scared the shit out of me. I'll take him back to the vet in a few days. This is the reason Pits have a bad name, shitty owners who pretty much torture and dont play or show companionship to there dogs. Shame to because his rednose was a beautiful dog. But he had to be destroyed plain and simple.

Attachments

• poor puppy 001.jpg
    poor puppy 001.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 20,151
Last edited:
i almost did a few days aho when the neighbors rednose that is locked up all the time got out and came over in my yard and tore my 9 month old pit up

OMG. He is insane with it. he is 23 lbs right now and almost 10 weeks. Doctor told me he weighs as much as a 1 year old already. And thanks for advice. i got him a huge binky lol that you put treats in. its like a truck tire lol

sorry pic is kinda graphic but, tons of stitches,drain tube,lamp shade on his head,im keeping him doped up when i feel he is in pain. His other side has many rips and stitches also. He bled quite a bit and scared the shit out of me. I'll take him back to the vet in a few days. This is the reason Pits have a bad name, shitty owners who pretty much torture and dont play or show companionship to there dogs. Shame to because his rednose was a beautiful dog. But he had to be destroyed plain and simple.

damn, poor lil man. i feel ya on irresponsible owners.. i have two dobes who are always on their best behavior becuz i took the time to train them right.... but back to shitty owners. i ran someone loose pitbull over the other day he had no tags no microchip turns out not current on shots the cop told me his owners were pieces of shit that he arrested a few times before.. animal control came and made the owners take him in thankfully he escaped with only roadrash .

Here are a few pics. i got him at 6 weeks. He is 9 weeks old now, Never had a Pit before. He is freakin awesome. And a pic of him tearing Tigger apart :headbang:

Beautiful dog!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner