over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bengal

bloodshed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
image.jpg

Though I'd share, this guy is hilarious. Just turned a year old on New Years, I bought him for my sister in may when her cat died, and he has been a load of fun.

Very cool, I want one of those or one of the Savannah Wild Cats. How big is he?

He's about 16 lbs. I'd like a savannah as well, but the difference is a Bengal averages $800-1200 whereas a real savannah is $10,000-20,000. Was quite a bit out of my budget. The actual people that supposedly originated the bread used to have a store a few minutes from my house. Very cool cats but at that price I would rather get a lynx for $2000.

How are they different from regular cats? I k ow that's probably a stupid question?

How are they different from regular cats? I k ow that's probably a stupid question?

No, its not stupid. Its a cross between a domesticated cat and an asian leapord cat. The ones for sale as pets, like mine, are the 4th generation. Anything earlier than that is still considered a wild cat, I believe.

No, its not stupid. Its a cross between a domesticated cat and an asian leapord cat. The ones for sale as pets, like mine, are the 4th generation. Anything earlier than that is still considered a wild cat, I believe.

How is the personality compared to a regular house cat?

How is the personality compared to a regular house cat?

nothing alike. He is not cuddly, the only person he will sit with or let hold him is my sister. He has near infinite energy. I have played with him for over an hour, with him jumping and running non stop and he never comes close to being tired. If we dont play with him, he finds something to play with on his own. He isn't shy, he always tries to be around people. He also always tries to get what he wants. If he is hungry he will meow at us until we feed him, and hes a black hole. He has eaten 2 whole cans of tuna in 1 sitting once and still wanted more. They are definitely a lot different than a typical cat, but a lot more fun at the same time.

My Bengal is awesome!
Seal point snow leopard. She is my girlfriends but follows me around, hangs out with me and waits at the door for me when I get home.
Talks a lot!

My Bengal is awesome!
Seal point snow leopard. She is my girlfriends but follows me around, hangs out with me and waits at the door for me when I get home.
Talks a lot!

That's how mine is with my sister. Well I bought it for her so it's hers. Does yours ever chirp? Or growl? Mine chirps when we play with it and growls when he decides to pick a fight with our dogs through the gate, it's pretty hilarious.

Chirps and clicks at the birds on the deck.
She also will jump in the end of the tub when I'm in the shower. I can even get away with dripping water on her for a while.

Last edited:
I had a silver bengal for a year ...he was too dominant to my other cat ...and he pissed on my carpet ..he had to go

I had a silver bengal for a year ...he was too dominant to my other cat ...and he pissed on my carpet ..he had to go

Mine pissed for a whe, we started using cat attract litter and removed all the urine Oder from the house and he hasn't since

Chirps and clicks at the birds on the deck.
She also will jump in the end of the tub when I'm in the shower. I can even get away with dripping water on her for a while.

That's pretty cool, apparently some bengals love water and others hate it..mine hates it

My Bengal is awesome!
Talks a lot!

Post a pic, sounds awesome.

That's how mine is with my sister. Well I bought it for her so it's hers. Does yours ever chirp? Or growl? Mine chirps when we play with it and growls when he decides to pick a fight with our dogs through the gate, it's pretty hilarious.

Can you let him play with the dogs?

Can you let him play with the dogs?

No, not yet. We're trying to acclimate them but one of our dogs, the chow/retriever mix gets too aggressive. The bouvier would be fine, but the chow really comes out in the other one.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws