over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new pics. 100% built by crossfit

wizim

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
ive been doing crossfit exclusively for almost 6 years.
5'7" 190 41 years old
for the naysayers...
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

So you mean olympic lifting, steroids and metabolic conditioning?
Or you just selling Crossfit(tm)?

So you mean olympic lifting, steroids and metabolic conditioning?
Or you just selling Crossfit(tm)?
...naysayers
olympic lifting is part of my crossfit training. and to be honest with you i havent been to an oly class in about 3 months. steroids? nobody on this site does that. dumb ass!

Looking Darn Good wizim!
Id have you on my side going into battle.
Can tell your a hard trainer.

btw..."selling crossfit" would do nothing for me. i have no investment in it. i go to a local crossfit affiliate gym 4-5 days a week. i pay for my membership just like everyone else.

I saw you on a episode or two of Sparticus .
Never new you where a Gore .
BTW .
You look good .
Keep up the good work !

nice work bro, your quad injury all healed up?

Wow looking great man I always thought about trying crossfit after I reached my goals in bodybuilding. I think it would be great for overall health and longevity which is what I will be shooting for after I do my final show. I take it your still your pretty quick and agile? It'd be nice to get some speed and flexibility back

yeah bud you are looking solid bro, great job!

BTW I don't know about everybody on this site but me personally, I don't hate crossfit. I just dislike it when they say they are better than bodybuilders or they are the best thing out there and all that. Everybody has their own place out there. From power lifters, to body-builders, to cross-fit(ters?)...they all have their own place.

looking good, you definitely have that illusion going on you look bigger than 190!

thanks guys.
leg is about 95% i guess. i easily squatted 385 about 1 month ago without a spotter. previous 1rm was 405, tore it attempting 415. i would imagine i can get 400 no problem but dont want to push it. doc said 1 year to get back to full strength. rips proved that wrong. ;)
i do get sharp pain in my patella when doing lunges still. ortho says it due to the partial tear of the tendon causing the patella to shift a bit. hopefully it will get better or he wants to get another mri to see whats going on. i dont want surgery to correct it so i just avoid lunges for now.
agility is great which i love. its nice to be able to run,jump etc. im also extremely flexible.

i dont think crossfit is better than any other style of training per say. for me? yes i think its better but i wouldnt tell a "body builder" that he/she should change their style of training because i think what i do is better. i just wanted to post these pics cause there are so many crossfit bashers. it does work,its not easy and i love what i do,obviously.
i have a pretty decent diet. i consider it to be 90% paleo and 10% beer,ice cream,cookies and m&m's. ;) the sweets get me at night. other than that i eat pretty clean meals throughout the day.

Last edited:
Great work man. Keep cranking

You're the 1st guy that does cross fit with build I appreciate!! You look great!!

All the guys at my gym that do cross fit barely look like they workout.:confused: Plus they shrunk the leg area to make room for the cross fit area. :mad: So I don't like "them there cross fitters in my gym" ;) (done with my best redneck accent :rolleyes:)

Did you have a build up from nothing to where you are now or have you been training for a while?

Lookin good bro. I've seen some strong dudes train primarily crossfit. I'm not a nay sayer but that style of training doesn't work so good for me. Maybe cuz I like carrying extra fluff haha. Different strokes for diff folks. Crossfit is obv workin for you. Keep er up

I would imagine that you do much heavier work than the 30 rep deadlifts etc.
What is metabolic condition as defined by crossfitt and what do they do for it. ?

Very solid physique. I don't see many crossfit folks looking like you.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws