advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 Days Out - Over Shredded for Mens Bikini :)

ironserenity

Registered
I don't post too often anymore, but I like to keep all of my buds on here posted of my progress. I'm three days out from the Seattle Emerald Cup this weekend and feel like I am bringing some of the best conditioning of my life.

Before I go on and hear that I'm too shredded for men's physique, etc, just let me note that I'm here to bring the best possible physique to the table, not necessarily to conform to what sometimes/part time criteria is set in place for MPD. If I had it my way, I am striving to bring what MPD really should look like.

I'm sitting at 188lbs this morning. I'm happy to post up diet information etc if anyone is interested, but nonetheless here's the updated photos!

As for how things are progressing, they're going well! Picked up by three companies (one supplement, one apparel and one branding) as a sponsored athlete and getting some decent exposure. At the end of the day, this is just plain fun, but I'm not going to risk my family over it. I just love being shredded :)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i truly admire you physique no homo:D

well done man

The idea of someone being 'too shredded' seems counter to the point of displaying a physique.
Roll with it dood, you look hard as nails.

Thanks guys. I just bring what I know to bring, and that is shredded and conditioned. Took 9th in my last show because I was too shredded and 2 months earlier took home a 1st, there's no standard for physique, so on that note, I just bring what I like lol

Fuck bro, looking great! Mind shedding some light on your training, diet and cardio?

Hi Jeremy,
Low fat high carb now. At about 250g carbs spread entirely evenly. 30-40g fat and low protein (believe it or not) mainly just now to keep digestive system easy and waist tight.

Was definitely over cardio-in until about 2 weeks ago. Now HIIT 2x per week and 25 mins steady state post workout at about 80% mhr.

Train first thing in the AM after one meal. Usually cream of rice and some egg whites. Cut out all whey about 2 weeks ago.

I can divulge a bit more upon request. I don't mind sharing here and there.

Thanks!!

From my experience following all of the shows it seems high level npc shows (emerald, perfect example) and pro shows the guys come in much bigger and harder. In my opinion, you look AWESOME for a show like this or even pro show. If you were doing, for instance, the show down the street from my house they would penalize you for being too big and you would stand out from the field.

Bro, you look great! That's the look I'm going for, but am a little nervous as I don't feel like buying a bunch of new undies for the Mrs. :D:D:D

Nice job! Best of luck in your competition!

If you don't mind my asking, can you talk more about the low protein? For example, what is the logic behind low protein and how long have you been doing that? Do you alternate high protein and low protein days I've just never heard of this before.

The only logic I have is that it's easier on my gut, personally. And by low protein, I mean moderately low. I'm still getting about .85-1g per lb of body weight.
This is a very new discovery for me and candidly it could be a multitude of things all compiling at once for a good recipe haha!

All I know is that I have a very sensitive gut and my claim to fame has always been my teenie waste. I'm sure Phil could probably chime in and have something to say about protein, etc. Personally, I've just never been a fan of bloating myself out on meat..... Unless it's sushi, then all rules go out the window!

Ive been following your progress via Noel, bro you look very good!

Have fun at the Emerald Cup its a fun show, I did it back in 2004 I think...>WOW time flies!!!

I wanted to go up and watch it but the wife works and Ive got the kids baseball games etc etc...

Good luck bro, I love the look!

The only logic I have is that it's easier on my gut, personally. And by low protein, I mean moderately low. I'm still getting about .85-1g per lb of body weight.
This is a very new discovery for me and candidly it could be a multitude of things all compiling at once for a good recipe haha!

All I know is that I have a very sensitive gut and my claim to fame has always been my teenie waste. I'm sure Phil could probably chime in and have something to say about protein, etc. Personally, I've just never been a fan of bloating myself out on meat..... Unless it's sushi, then all rules go out the window!

I have a sensitive stomach too, every few months it acts up and Im laying on the couch in the fetal position, bloated, gassy and cramps for 1-2 weeks.

Ive found lowering my carbs and stopped adding fats to every meal has helped ALOT. Waist has come down an inch at least.

Have you tried higher fats before, healthy fats like evoo, coconut oil red palm etc? Curious how you responded to that compared to low fats.

I have a sensitive stomach too, every few months it acts up and Im laying on the couch in the fetal position, bloated, gassy and cramps for 1-2 weeks.

Ive found lowering my carbs and stopped adding fats to every meal has helped ALOT. Waist has come down an inch at least.

Have you tried higher fats before, healthy fats like evoo, coconut oil red palm etc? Curious how you responded to that compared to low fats.

Johnny,

Interestingly enough, before working with Noel I was deathly afraid of carbs and only stayed on a high fat diet. It seemed to be ok on the gut until coupled WITH carbs. Now, being moderately low fat and high(er) carbs, the gut is much better.

I also have at least a cup of baby broccoli with every meal and it helps a lot. Also helps a lot with e2.

Thanks very much for the detailed reply. This is definitely food for thought. :p

Are you eating this way just when dieting or have you tried low/moderate protein for growth, too?

Thanks again!

Thanks very much for the detailed reply. This is definitely food for thought. :p

Are you eating this way just when dieting or have you tried low/moderate protein for growth, too?

Thanks again!

Hey Bud,

I'll let you know as soon as I try ;)

I cut out ground beef out of this prep because Noel and I were finding that I blew up way too much on it. Not necessarily a bad thing, but men's physique would like me showing up with 21" guns.... Lol

I look forward to posting some diet progress as we go along into the next prep. I forgo how much fun it is on this board!

TOM! YOU LOOK FUCKING INSANE!!!!! you and noel do good work together.

You might be the only guy on the board who has a problem with getting too big. I think you are actually leaner then I am, and I'm about to step onstage. Jeesh.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131